Other Hair Colorings:
John Frieda
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Luminous Color Glaze, Platinum to Champagne

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Luminous Color Glaze, Platinum to Champagne

Greasy, sticky, icky feel will never use again

from Ashland, KY

Comments about John Frieda Sheer Blonde Luminous Color Glaze, Platinum to Champagne:

I generally like the Sheer Blonde product line so I was very sadly and shockingly disappointed when I decided to try out John Frieda Sheer Blonde Luminous Color Glaze, the Platinum to Champagne version. I had recently had highlights done that turned into my whole head coming out white and while it didn't make me look or feel too fried, I wanted some silkiness added back. Sheer Blonde is usually good for that so when I saw this particular product on tv and in the stores, I jumped on it. I followed the directions on the packaging "to a t." After rinsing my hair felt greasy, almost hard, not like a rock but definitely not soft. I would say the feeling was probably much like how your hair would feel if you poured extra sticky pancake syrup on your head and then tried to rinse with only hot water and couldn't get it all out and just gave up. My fiance, then boyfriend, who always loved playing with my hair and always said it felt like silk was not playing with my hair much that night. Even he said it felt "nasty." It took a few washes to get it out b/c I had tried to wash it out that night and just could not get it off. That three and a half years ago and I have never used it again.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Glaze - One of my favorite things

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Luminous Color Glaze is a very special hair product. I love to use this product for special occasions, a night on the town, etc. What it does is give your hair a rich, shiny, highlighted look and leaves it feeling silky smooth. I personally use the Platinum to Champagne since my hair is close to a Champagne color and what it does is give a hint of color enhancement to the hair and takes away any brassiness. It also comes in other shades. I would recommend getting one that is your color or LIGHTER. Don't get one that's darker than your hair for the best results. This is a product that you leave in for a few minutes before rinsing out and it deposits a glaze to your hair. You don't use this every day like a conditioner. You use it when you want a little extra "something" to add to your look. It's not expensive either, so you can feel good about treating yourself once in a while. You will like this product, I know I do.