4.8
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner

4.8

EXCELLENT CONDITIONER FOR BLONDES WITH DRY HAIR

Comments about John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner:

John Freida Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner has been miraculously moisturizing to my dry, badly-in-need-of-some-moisture blonde highlighted hair. My hair reaches to halfway down my back, so finding the correct conditioner that keeps it from being a tangled, snarled rat's nest by the end of my shower has proved to be a rather difficult task. Until I found this John Frieda conditioner, that is. It makes my hair so soft and manageable, so that I may comb it as soon as I step out of the shower, and it is not tangled or knotted at all, and it is easy to handle.

this John Freida conditioner is barely scented at all, but the little bit of scent that it does contain is pretty tolerable; it is not harsh or anything like that, it just is not very flowery or fruity or anything to that effect. It is more like the smell of unscented lotion, or something like that.

Keeps my hair super silky & my highlights mighty shiny.

from Tiny Town, GA

I have long blonde hair that I have color treated with several shades of highlights every three months or so. I'm not as good to my hair as I should be. In addition to getting highlights very regularly, I bake in the sun as often as possible, which means my hair bakes, too. I also love to swim in swimming pools full of chlorine and I use heat to blow my hair dry and to style it. All of that abuse could add up to a head full of frizzy, dull, damaged hair that feels like straw. Thanks to good shampoos and conditioners, I am able to keep my dry hair in great shape, and for that I am extremely thankful!

I don't use any one brand of shampoo or conditioner exclusively...I'm a "product junkie" and I love trying new brands. With that being said, I make sure I always have bottles of *John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo* and **John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner** around to use very regularly. I use it at least two or three times every week because it makes my highlights so shiny and it helps keep my hair in wonderful condition.

**John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner** is one of the few products that don't cost an arm and a leg that actually makes each of the highlighted shades of my hair separate and noticeable. Most other conditioners don't do that. They make my hair look as if I have one shade of blonde hair and I pay too much money for my highlights for me to be satisfied with that look! I want every single shade to shine and and that's what happens when I use this wonderful conditioner.

Other things that I like a lot about **John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner** are that it makes my hair as soft and silky as it makes it shiny, and it doesn't weigh down my very fine hair at all.

The product description John Frieda gives this conditioner is:

*With highlight optimizers. Activates a range of tones for a full-spectrum of blonde highlights. For natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair. Take highlights from dull to dazzling. The Sheer Blonde hair care experts were the first to create innovative solutions for your ultimate blonde color and shine. That's why we're the leading brand preferred by blondes. Sheer Blonde highlight activating conditioner reveals a sparkling array of blonde tones for instant highlight visibility. This formula with Highlight Optimizers, that contain honey and oatmeal extracts, restores softness as it intensifies shimmering blonde hues for dazzling highlights. Does not deposit color.*

I love the way this conditioner makes my hair look and feel and those "Highlight Optimizers" do their job very well. Count me in as one of those blondes who consider this to be a "preferred conditioner" and who highly recommends it.

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Enhancing Conditioner

from Rosamond,CA

John Frieda highlight activating enhancing conditioner is wonderful, it leaves my hair so conditioned, brightened with lustrous shine.**Salon inspired** with **Highlight Optimizers** contains **honey and oatmeal extracts** to bring out glistening highlights for **maximum blonde impact. **Sparkling citrus fragrance** has delicious green and floral under-note For darker shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted blonde hair. I really like and recommend this brand for natural blonde to color treated blonde hair, I have had many compliments on my hair since using this brand. I really love the scent it wakes you up and makes you feel refreshed both senses and wakes up your hair color.**

sheer blonde, indeed

from New Albany, IN

I started using this because my blonde was a bit dull, and this perked it right up. It's not as effective as the purple shampoo, but you can use it every day, which is nice. Plus, compared to the salon brands I normally get, the price is definitely right. Alwasy leaves me feeling clean and blonde.

John Frieda Sheer Blond is sheer bliss

from Santee, CA

I recently received a sample of John Frieda Sheer Blond High Light Activating Enhancing Conditioner with High Light Optimizer, and since I have color treated hair that I pay a lot for, I am always looking for the best way to make my hair soft, shiny, and healthy, while maintaining the color for as long as possible, so I decided to five the John Frieda product a shot. I really like this stuff! When used with the accompanying shampoo (check out my other review) it makes my hair soft an silky. It distributes through wet hair easily, and even though my hair is longer than shoulder length, it doesn't take a giant dollop, which is a very good thing since the products are fairly expensive. After drying and styling my hair is shiny and easy to manage, and the highlights really do come through. My hair looks more naturally sun streaked, and the color seems to be lasting a little longer, so I'm going to stick with this product line.