Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
John Frieda
John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Shampoo

John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Shampoo

John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Shampoo helped me.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Shampoo:

My hair needs all the help it can get, so I was pleased when I received a sample of John Frieda Root Awakening Hydrate + Nourish Shampoo in the mail. It was a 0.28 fluid ounce (8.3 ml.) sachet.

It states on it that it is 'For dry scalp * breakage-prone hair'. My hair loves to break so I figured I would try it out.

This shampoo looks a lot different to the Root Awakening Purify + Nourish as it is thick, and has a pearl color to it. It also has the peppermint extract and eucalyptus.

I wet my hair, and then squeezed out the shampoo. I applied it to my hair, and then took it from the roots to the scalp, and massaged it in. I got a really great lather, and just loved the smell. I left it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off.

I applied conditioner, and then did my normal hair regime. My hair felt soft and had shine to it. The color looked bright, and when I checked the sachet it states: 'Safe for color treated hair', which mine is.

I like the majority of John Frieda products, and this one worked great on my hair.

Great lather, good shine, soft hair.

Peppermint is amazing.