Other Juicers:

Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe

Pros

Cons

• Versatility/Number of Features:

If you love Fresh Juice, This is for You.

I received this machine as a gift and I must say that I love it. I love the fresh juice. The machine is easy to use and easy to set up. It is a bit heavy but it is worth it. It juices a lot of fruits and vegetables. It also comes with a great recipe book for juices, soups, dips and smoothies.

Some fruits are to big to go into the machine but a quick chop of the fruit is all it needs. The machine is fast and does not make a lot of mess. The only problem is that the fruits and vegetables produce a lot of pulp which seems like a waste of the fruit and / or vegetable but it makes a lot of juice. I love the fresh apple juice and carrot juice. Those are my favorites but I have also made other juices per the recipe book. You should try this machine, it is the best for making great FRESH juice. (If you like this review please give it a helpful vote, it will help me when I write reviews, thanks)

Juicing for more nutrition

When I was a little girl, we travel to the Philippines to live with my father who worked in Manila. He had a big family and relatives and friends were always visiting from different parts of the world. One of them brought us a juicer. This was in te 70s and we were so thrilled to have it. We started juicing a lot- pineapples, carrots, guavas, etc...As I came to live in the US with my husband, we eventually purchased a Jack Lalaine juicer. It was still expensive then. But I enjoyed having a freshly squeezed serving of fruits and vegetables and made sure even my husband had his servings as well. Eventually, the price came down a bit because of competetion. Suddenly, there we so many different types and qualities of juicers and juice extractors in the market. My sister also then purchased a Jack Lalanne.
However, after a few months, I noticed, the juicer was producing less juice and more pulp which had to be extracted again to maximize the juicing and this was getting to be time consuming and annoying. I tried calling the phone number on the manual several times without success. The juicer still had power but was not functioning satisfactorily. My sister who had also purchased one had the same observation. I got me a second Jack Lalanne Juicer and once again after a few months, it was not juicing the fruits and vegetables completely. Again, I had no success contacting the manufacturer. Luckily, the store I purchased it from willingly took it back. I went and purchased another brand. And after 2 years, this other still functions a lot better than the Jack Lalaine.

It stops extracting efficiently just after a few months

Juicers can be an effort to clean. If not done properly, stains can remain from the spout area

Pretty Good, Could Be Better.

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

After watching the Jack LaLanne infomercials on television, I finally decided to go ahead and make the purchase of his juicer. I must say it's very good quality and makes great juices. However, the only problem I have is taking it apart and cleaning it. I found that the pulp container and the other handles are very hard for me to break apart. The juicing time is relatively fast and easy, but I wouldn't recommend this juicer for someone who would want a juicer that was easy to clean. This one if not!

The fact is that this juicer takes more time to clean than it does to actually make the juice. I had to wash it before throwing it in the dishwasher, as I feel like the container would not have gotten cleaned otherwise.

I feel like this juicer is a great quality and will last me a while.

The sleek design of the Jack LaLanne juicer makes me feel that this juicer is worth more than I actually paid for it. It fits nicely with the decor of my kitchen.

Definitely worth the money

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

I am not going to lie. When my wife brought this home I laughed at her a little and then when I found out how much she paid I was shocked. I thought it was a waste of money and a silly contraption. I could not have been more wrong. This is a fantastic machine and worth every penny we spent on it. I absolutely love having fresh juice in the morning with my breakfast and I like making real fruit juice to mix with smoothies and drinks. I use this every single day and do not know how I got along with out it before.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Less pulp is a better juice and this juicer does a fantastic job of eliminating the pulp.

Stability While in Use
I have shoved a lot of different fruits and vegetables through this thing and it works like a dream. does not shake and stays in one place.

I guess since we use it daily it is very easy to clean since we just run water through it.

I use it daily and have for quite some time and it is still working great.

Versatility/Number of Features
I think I have blended every fruit and vegetable under the sun in this thing and there are the perfect amount of settings to make the juice I want.

For what I always expected out of a juicer this is a fantastically compact machine and the design of the unit does not detract or stick out in my kitchen.

A Good Product

from NA

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

I purchased this juicer from an online shopping portal with my loyalty points and it fitted in my budget as well. The look and design of this juicer is really good and it is easy to operate the product even without reading the user manual. The product has a stainless steel body and has a large round chute and food pusher and a stainless steel blade which can be cleaned easily after using the product. There is very less noise produced by the product while in use and it takes minutes to produce a thick juice pulp and there is a large-capacity pulp collector which makes it easy to collect the juice in a glass.

The product can be easily washed in a dish washer and it has a lifetime limited motor warranty. I still own the product but use it rarely as the outer body has rusted and I find it difficult to prepare carrot juice which I drink often in this juicer as the pulp produced is too thick and is difficult to consume. I prepare beetroot and spinach juice often using this product.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Powerful juicer that eliminates all pulp.

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

This juicer is great! It has a powerful motor that pulverized any fruit or vegetable that I throw into it. One side pours out the juice and the other side has a container for the pulp. Even when you think that there will be any pulp, you will be amazed! Additionally, you'll be amazed at how much juice this juicer can get from a fruit or vegetable.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
It doesn't have a pulp setting as it is built to eliminate all pulp, which it does.

Stability While in Use
Very powerful. And doesn't move or spin while it's on. It is loud. I hold the top when it's pulverizing but you don't even need to do that.

It's hard to clean the grate that pulverizes everything but that's because it has such small teeth. But if you use a brush with small bristles it becomes easier to wash and get the pulp out. And sometimes it's hard to pull it out in order to clean but everything else can be thrown into the dishwasher.

I've had mine for over a year and it's doing great! I use it on the weekends and make an abundance of different types of juices.

Versatility/Number of Features
It just has a power button to make juice with no other features. You can not make smoothies or juice a banana.

It's a large machine but it is pretty contained with everything you need at your fingers. There are no additional parts that are not attached.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

This is a very powerful and easy juicer to use.

from Slidell, LA

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

The Jack Lalane juicer is very easy to use. You can make a healthy juice drink by combining fruits and vegetables in the juicer, or you can make a healthy fruit drink by just juicing fruits. There are many combinations of fruits and vegetables you can use, but it is all up to the individual and your taste. The juice goes into your glass and the pulp is spit out in a container in the back of the juicer. It comes with a small recipe book for foods you can make with the pulp, so that there is no waste with any of the fruit or vegetables. Once you are finished with the juicer, it is so simple to take the few pieces apart and clean with warm water, and then you are ready for the next time you want to use it.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I like how the pulp is separated from the juice. The pulp goes into a container in the back of the juicer so that you can use it in a recipe if you like, so that you do not waste any of the good nutrients or vitamins from the fruits or vegetables.

Stability While in Use
This juicer is a very sturdy juicer. It is heavy enough so that when you use it, it doesn't move all over the counter. It has little rubber feet on the bottom to help it stay in place while in use.

This juicer is very easy to clean. You simply remove the pusher, remove the top, use the magnetic key type instrument and unscrew the blade, remove the blade, remoe the juice holder, and remove the container with the pulp, and wash with warm water. Let dry and then put the juicer back together and then it is ready for your next use.

This juicer is very sturdy and durable. I have had mine for about 3 years now and it has held up really well and I am still using it.

Versatility/Number of Features
This juicer basically is a juicer and nothing more.

The design is a very sleek looking design. It is stainless steel and black and matches my appliances in my kitchen.

Powerful, works great

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

It's a good machine for the price. Would recommend to anyone. The lid is a little hard to clean

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I have never found pieces of pulp in my juice, just the wonderful juice.

Stability While in Use
It does not move around while jucing

The top lid is a little hard to clean, should not have "V" shaped areas to clean

Decent juicer, good price

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

This is a great product for the price. I particularly liked this unit for the large feed tube capacity and ease of cleaning. It takes larger vegetables, which reduces the cutting and prep work. It also breaks down and rinses clean with little effort, and is not very noisy.

Pulp in the juice is minimal, which surprised me for the relatively low cost of the unit. Hard vegetables and fruits made for a great smooth textured juice with very little pulp; apples, carrots and beets worked especially well. I just didn't care for the way it juiced greens, the pulp was wet and coarse, very wasteful unless you have farm animals to feed it to. I upgraded to something which handles greens.

While this didn't work out for me personally, I think it would be a great unit for someone who wants to make simple hard vegetable juices a few times a week. I did find it efficient and easy to use.

Not sure about this, it just didn't seem like it would last long for my personal needs.

Easy to use.

Makes GREAT juice!!!!

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

I love this juicer. It comes with juice recipes. The recipes are great! This is a very durable product. Each piece holds solidly in its place.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The juice has some pulp in it when processed. I figure that's good for you. But it's very little pulp.

Stability While in Use
Product is very stable. Very well made.

The grater is hard to clean. I would recommend buying a small brush to scrub it with. The juicer needs to be cleaned after each use, right away. Don't let it sit or the pulp dries to the parts.

The product is very well made and durable. The pieces come apart easily and go back together very easily. It takes a bit to get used to putting it back together. But after doing a juice cleanse, I had it down pat.

Versatility/Number of Features
The product allows you to process various types of fruits and vegetables. The juicer does not have any levels to change on it. But there really is not any need for that.

Jack's Juicer is a real quality juicer. It is a very user friendly design. I probably could have used it without reading the directions (but I did so I knew how to care for it and prepare the fruits and vegetables).

Great Unit

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Deluxe:

I have been on a juice diet for about 8 months now, and when I was in the market for a really good juicer, the first one I thought to try was the Jack Lalanne. I love this machine, as it is virtually quiet and it is a really good juicer. I have juiced a number of different fruits and veggies and have had very good results. It is a great unit to have when I have juicing parties.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I like that the pulp goes into its own separate area to be held until you are done juicing. Only problem with that, you really have to be careful that it does not get to full, because it will compromise how it juices. You will actually hear it grinding.

Stability While in Use
Very stable, no jumping and vibrating while in use.

Very easy to clean, with the exception of the juicing blades. Sometimes you have to soak it or use a toothbrush to get into the little crevices.

I have owned this unit for a few months now and I have had no issues with it.

Versatility/Number of Features
Not very many features other than juicing on 2 speeds.

I like the designs choice of this unit, as it works well with my kitchen décor.

Juicing for more nutrition