Other Juicers:

Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer

Pros

Cons

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Big step up from our previous juicer

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

The missus is trying to keep me healthy. Part of that regimen is juicing. Our old juicer was incredibly noisy and very *plasticicky* The Elite Juice Fountain is very solid and while not whisper quiet - much better in the noise department. It works quickly and delivers the goods.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I can't really comment on this as I haven't really played around with this functionality. I'm not even sure if it is adjustable so please take the pulp setting rating with a grain of salt.

Stability While in Use
Very stable design with some real heft to the unit. Rubber feet grip the countertop well so it doesn't move at all in use.

No juicer is really easy to clean. Having said that, this one seems to be better than our previous juicer.

Too soon to tell but it certainly has a substantial feel to it.

Barely fits under our cabinets. It works well. The all steel look is nice. If you're going to have something taking up this much real estate on your kitchen counters you should be happy to look at it.

Awesome juicer

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

The first thing that I loved about this juicer was the sleek look. It will fit perfectly into any modern kitchen without looking like an eye sore. It also has a nice stainless steel finish that will not stain or be hard to clean that sticky, staining juice off of. It is also pretty neat that it comes with a cup to catch the juice in, though that does not warrant the extra high price. It is very durable and can take a lot of juicing at once and often. It is nice that most of the parts can go into the dishwasher, but I would rather have a machine that the whole thing can just be thrown in there. This is almost a commercial grade juicer in the sense that it works so powerfully that the pulps are literally dry when you are done with the fruit. I would definitely recommend using this juicer if you have the money to spend on it!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The most effective juicer I have ever used at getting all the juice out of the pulps.

My second Breville juicer that I have owned

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

I just recently bought this juicer because I was looking for a more powerful juicer for larger fruits and vegetables. I did not even think twice about any other brand when I was looking, and immediately chose this juicer. It has been amazing and just what I was looking for.
I use my juicer at least four times a week, and this machine makes juicing fun and much easier than prior juicers I have owned. It is much quieter, and works so much faster. It does not move while turned on, and can handle all types of fruits and vegetables with minimal cutting. I have put a whole apple in and it did not even budge. My juice comes out smooth and perfect.
This is my favorite juicer by far and I will continue to use it for years as the quality of Breville appliances are great.
This juicer is more expensive than others, but I believe you get what you pay for.

Stability While in Use
This juicer does not move or shake at all.

Cleaning is not my favorite part, but I don't think any juicer is easy to clean. This juicer is not any different than the others and is as easy as they can be in terms of cleaning.

Great design and very easy to understand. A beginner would have no problem working this juicer. It is very user friendly.

Great juicer

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

This Breville juicer is so easy to use and easy to clean. The best juicer on the market! This juicer is very reasonably priced for the great quality that it is. Great for daily juicing or for juicing once in a while. It can take a lot of use or a little. Great quality machine at a great price!

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The juicer has 2 speed settings for different fruit or vegetables that maximize the juice.

Stability While in Use
The juicer is very stable and sits on a counter flat and no shaking. Very firmly planted.

The juicer is super easy to clean. There are no nooks or spots that food gets caught in.

I have owned this juicer for over 2 years and it still works as good as the day I bought it. It holds up with a lot of use and the motor runs great. The parts can even go in the dishwasher for sanitizing.

Versatility/Number of Features
The juicer has 2 speed settings, ease of cleaning, sleek styling.

The juicer is very well designed. It easy to clean. It looks like a fancy appliance with it's stainless steel look, and sleek design. It comes with a cup to catch the juice in.

Love this juicer

from New York, NY

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

I love this juicer (although I will admit there are still some cons). I love that it's easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean. I have put all detachable parts into the dishwasher as well, but it's best to use the brush they give you for the mesh. The feeder tube is 3" so almost everything fits in without a problem. I do cut larger apples, pears, etc in half. There are two setting. One for soft and one for hard so you get the most out of your juice. My pulp is pretty dry so I assume it's working well. The only things I don't love (and the reason I deducted one point) is that I do notice a lot of foam on top of my juice (a result of using faster machines), I don't love that the pitcher is plastic, and I wish there was an attachment or use for wheatgrass. The omega juicers sell a wheatgrass attachment so you don't need a whole new machine.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
2 settings. Pulp is pretty dry.

Versatility/Number of Features
You cannot use this for wheatgrass. It could be improved if they sold a wheatgrass attachment like omega does.

Love it!!!

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

I love this juicer! It is expensive and I would have never bought it for myself but I am so thankful that my husband bought it for me. I juice almost every day. Most of the time I am juicing just to drink it but I also juice to use the pulp for muffins or breads such as zucchini bread or carrot bread. There are so many pluses to owning this machine besides health reasons and making my life a little easier.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The pulp is practical dry!!! I am not joking. My dad and my sister have juicers and this one is the best I have seen as far as getting as much juice as possible out of the fruit.

Again I have had to clean my dad and my sisters juicers and this one is so much easier. I was originally dreading the whole cleaning part but it is such a breeze takes just a few minutes and most of the parts can go into the dishwasher.

It had held up to my abuse at least once a day for the last 6 months and still looks and runs like new.

Versatility/Number of Features
It's a juicer! I do love how it has the different speeds!

• Versatility/Number of Features:

High quality, high powered juicer producing juice efficently

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

Breville lives up to the reputation for having high quality kitchen products for consumers. The Juice Fountain Elite Juicer 800JEXL provides consumers with a quality which will last for years with consistent use.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Although there are only two settings, either the high or low speeds provide the power needed to effectively extract juice.

Stability While in Use
This machine is well built with quality parts. The juicer is heavy so there is no movement across the counter.

The parts disassemble easily and in a logical method. Cleaning the machine is easy, for a juicer. The filter is going to take time and effort. The brush provided by Breville is effective for removing the pulp from the centrifugal filter.

A well built machine using metal parts with a high powered motor. Other machines use plastic within the construction. Breville's reputation for building commercial grade kitchen equipment is validated in the quality of the Juice Fountain Elite Juicer 800JEXL. This machine will last for years.

Versatility/Number of Features
Although there are few features, Breville created a machine without the gimmicks which have no value. This is a simple to use, highly effective juicer. The added features in other machines are not an added benefit.

Very well designed. Simple, classy, and attractive stainless finish. I am always proud to display my Breville products. This Breville juicer will be the envy of your friends who bought a lesser, cheaper juicer.

Best one on the market!

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

I use this juicer everyday! I absolutely love this product!! I told a friend about this one and she went out and bought the exact same one.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I love that this juice machine grinds and pulses the pulp ... I can juice a lot of juice without wasting most of the pulp - I have also used the pulp in soups and salads.

Stability While in Use
It is extremely stable, I am glad it has a lock in place with the handle, it also makes it very secure when on as well as heavy duty.

I was after each use to keep my juicer cleaner and the nice thing about this juicer it comes with a brush to help clean the centrifugal basket, as well as to scrap out any pulp not able to wash out.

I had to have the best one ... when I was doing my research on the Breville Juicers, I had to make sure it was able to be durable for all my juicing needs.

Versatility/Number of Features
I like that my machine has a high and low function with a switch. It also has a great speed that is awesome when it comes to juicing.

I love that this machine is stainless steel! I had to have the best. I did months and months of research and found that the Breville Fountain Elite was the juicer for me.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

best investment i've made in a while

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

This is not an inexpensive juicer but it is so good and works so well that it is worth every penny. It gives you a really great, fresh, and natural juice that is clean and pulp free (if you want it that way). It is easy to clean which is awesome. I consider this an investment because you will eat healthier once you have this. Great for veggies!

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Amazing juicer, but clean it quickly after use.

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer:

Bought this on sale at best buy for Black Friday sale. Amazing product, can put a whole apple in with ease. Need to clean it quickly after use to prevent the pulp and remnants from hardening. Would buy again for sure. Been juicing for a couple weeks now, great way to lose weight.