4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Juice Me Up

I would say that you need to be comfortable with heavy duty appliances. it works and needs a person with energy to work with it.

It is...Read complete review

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
It is fast, efficient and gives me all the juice I want. It is so convenient and I use it daily.

Stability While in Use
Yes, it always works well. I have always used it and then cleaned it. No problems at all.

It takes a concerted effort to clean all of the areas on this machine. Make sure you rinse immediately after use an cleaning is so much easier.

It has a strong engine ans=d can take any type of vegetable, fruit, meat, even ice or cheese. It has Power.

Versatility/Number of Features
It has features that allow you to choose your liquid state of food you are processing. It is really a dream to use.

The design is very retro with an old fashion reliability.

Quenching

Just started juicing so not much experience or anyone product to compare the Breville Juice Fountain Multi-speed too. Totally worth the money. I feel better and smarter already. Thank you juice fountain...Read complete review

Just started juicing so not much experience or anyone product to compare the Breville Juice Fountain Multi-speed too. Totally worth the money. I feel better and smarter already. Thank you juice fountain gods.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Pulp free just like I like.

Strong

Easy

Like a rock

Versatility/Number of Features
Every feature I was looking for.

I could not have done better myself.

I can recommend this product to all my friends

from Bogota, CO

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Fast
  • Large Feeder Tube
  • Produces Lots of Juice

Cons

• Bulky
  • Messy

• Citrus Fruits
  • Smoothies
  • Veggies

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

I think is the best juicer I had never seen before

Great design

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

I have to give the Breville Juice Fountain a nine out of ten because I simply love the design. I love the spout that the juice flows out of because it is so sturdy and it does not leak juice out anywhere or at anytime! This is the major problem I always have with other juicers. I also love the way the whole machine is put together because it makes it so easy to use! It is easy to take apart, put back together, and even easy to clean! The ease makes it so much more enjoyable to use on a daily or even multiple times per day. When you hate washing something, you use it less. It is also surprisingly quiet for the amount of power it produces; you can juice anything with ease. It is very sturdy when functioning and also very durable. The outside of the machine is stainless steel which will never be stained by all the juices you get. I love this so much and it will be my favorite juicer forever!

Breville Rocks!

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

Overall excellent product. Worth every penny. Decent price.. amazing value because you cant put a price on your health! Had it for over two years. My first juicer. I use it anywhere from twice a week to twice a month. Extremely satisfied with this product & I'd buy it again, in fact I'd be nterested in other Breville products down the line.

Umm. Doesn't pulp. 100% juice

Stability While in Use
Careful that the juice pitcher is properly lined up so you don't have a messy spill.

Very convenient & effective scrubbing brush included. Parts are easy to run through dish washer. I think that any cleaned process can get a bit tedious, so it's a little time consuming if you're hand washing.

Not a problem with the product. Made of quality motor & materials

Versatility/Number of Features
5-speed. Level 3 is ideal for bell pepper or pineapple, while level 5 is ideal for apple or ginger root.

Nothing special. Highly functional. Easy to use.

Great juicer

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

This is a great juicer. We bought it a while ago and it still performs like the first day we bought it. The juicer has different speed settings for different fruits and vegetables that you juice to get the most out of them. I do admit I don't use the different the different speed settings as much as I should and it still produces a good juice. The product stays on the counter without any issue and is very stable. It is a pain to take apart and clean but all juicers are, and need a lot of scrubbing. This is very durable product, we have had it for several years now and it has help up its appearance and function.

The machine comes with a brush to clean the part the grinds the fruit or vegetable. Which makes it a lot easier to clean

The design is nice but
It is very tall and hard to store in my cabinet so I have to store it taken apart which requires me to re assemble it before use which can be a pain but is the fault of my cabinet size not the machine.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

This juicer squeezes the highest quality essence from everything

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

This juicer has blended to perfection the best fruit and vegetable mixes i've ever had. The smoothies we make on sunday turn out absolutely magnificent. Truly amazing.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The pulp usually comes out perfectly blend and well disbursed. We usually thin out most of the pulp but on occasion we like to change the settings and keep the pulp really thick.

Stability While in Use
It really hums like a well oiled engine, not much over vibrating and fairly quite as well. We toss in whole fruit and veggies as well and it really chops them up very smoothly.

Quite pleasant to clean, the pieces separate easily and the parts rinse and clean off very nicely. Fits pretty well into the dishwasher to when we're doing a full load.

Haven't had any issues with durability. It's been going strong for over a year now, no signs of wear on motorized parts and the outside is still as new.

Versatility/Number of Features
Definitely well made for different use settings. Sometimes we're trying to finely blend whole fruit like apples and other times we're just looking for a soft blend of strawberries, works well in all settings really.

very sleek and modern design, great stainless steel finish as well, really great.

I love this product!

from Ocala, Florida

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

I love everything about this item! I love the look, I love how well it works, and I love how easy it is to clean.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
If you do not like pulp, this product has this great setting to basically not let any pulp get into your drink. Its a slight pain to clean and honestly I would say I put it in the dishwasher every time, but it is very effective.

Stability While in Use
I have never had a problem of worrying about this thing falling over while I am using it.

I give it a six, but I also feel like all juicers are pretty hard to clean. The pulp netting is a bit tricky but again I feel it is worth it for how well it works.

I will say an eight for now, but I have only had this for about a month or two so to be honest I am not sure how well it will last in the long run, but so far so good.

Versatility/Number of Features
There are a lot of features on this and the pulp net in a feature that caught me off guard, its great.

This is the best part about this product. I can just leave it on my counter and it looks great. It doesn't look like an awful piece of junk, people actually notice it and are not sure of what it is. That is how great it looks.

A Good Juicer!!

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

I did some research online as well as in market stores before finalizing on this juicer. Since this was my first juicer, I did not had any preconceived notion before buying this one. But after I bought I must say that I am very happy. I like few things about this juicer. The most important being the multi-speed. This allows me to keep the juice thicker as per my requirement and not to crush all the pulp. The juicer has a big inlet opening which allows me to put full fruit like apple, oranges etc with preparing it for juice.

This juicer is steady and does not make much noise. It is indeed very strong and I don't think it would easily get damaged. Though it is advisable (and also mentioned on the instruction manual) not to use the juicer on hard food at slower speed.

All in all if you are not worried to pay more for the quality the features you are getting then I think its a great buy :-)

Exceptional juicer!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

The Breville Juice Fountain is the best juicer I have ever owned. From the durability to the easy cleaning to the overall versatility and design this juicer is just perfect. I would recommend this to anyone looking to purchase a reliable juicer.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
This juicer works better at keeping out the pulp and seeds when making juice than any other juicer I have ever owned. I love making orange juice with this; it keeps out all of the orange membranes and seeds.

Stability While in Use
I've never had any problems with this. It's a very stable machine.

Unlike all of the other juicers I have owned, this one is extremely simple to clean. I usually just rinse it under some warm water and use a sponge with some dish liquid on it to fully clean it.

The durability of this juicer is by far its best quality. I have accidentally dropped it more than once, and it's still works just as well as the first day I purchased it.

Versatility/Number of Features
The features of this juicer are simple which is something I enjoy. Straight to the point with no nonsense added in.

I love the design of this juicer. It's built strong and has a sleek look.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Superb buy and overall juicer!

from Flint, MI

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

I orderd my Breville Juice Fountain from ebay.com. It had much positive feedback and the price was very reasonable considering especially that other juicers can be extremely expensive. It is very efficient at juicing and produces a nearly dry pulp as the byproduct. I was very impressed with Breville's Juice Fountain to extract most of the moisture from the fruits and vegetables alike.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
According to exactly what you are juicing you can set the Breville's speed and increase the efficiency of the juicing process overall. It is by far the best machine that I have owned and operated.

Stability While in Use
Breville has created a machine that spins at an incredibly high speed but also that is completely quiet and stable. The machine was designed very well in that no matter what you are juicing, the Breville Juice Fountain remains completely balanced and stable.

Many of the components are dishwasher safe. They detach easily with minimal effort and can easily be washed and sanitized. It should also be noted that the reassembly process that must occur after cleaning is very simple and quick.

From what I've seen my Breville Juice Fountain is incredibly well built and seems to be made of some of the most durable and high quality materials. So I believe that I will have it for years to come and not have to worry about dulling parts or a failing motor for example. I enjoy having the peace of mind acquired by having purchased a reliable product.

Versatility/Number of Features
The speed adjustment is a relatively new idea for juicers. So, Breville has definitely introduced a product that is made to maximize effeciency. For this reason Breville stands out as a brand that is very versitile and incredibly relevant to myslef and the general consumer as well.

The design that Breville has implicated in use with its Juice Fountain is way ahead of its time in both style and function. I'm relatively new to the Breville brand, but am so far very impressed with both performance and overall styling.

LOVE IT!

Comments about Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed:

Just purchased this juicer a couple of weeks ago, and I LOVE IT! The kids even enjoy using it! Seems everytime I turn around my son is asking "Can I juice this?"

Perfect!

Stability While in Use
I love how the suction on the bottom keeps it in one place on the counter top!

Very easy cleanup!

Very durable!

Versatility/Number of Features
Very easy to use, not a lot of different functions to confuse us.

The design fits perfectly with all my other appliances. It doesn't look out of place on my counter!