Other Juicers:

Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor

Pros

Cons

• Versatility/Number of Features:

I have fresh juice everyday.

I love this juicer. The juice extractor does all the work. I don't have to peel apples, pears, carros,etc. The juicer does it for me as I put the fruit or veggies in they get pushed through a seive that separates pulp, seeds and peels into it's separate cup away from the juice. The juice is so tasty too. The Hamilton Beach juice extractor even comes with a recipe booklet. I use the juice in smoothies and other healthy drinks. I have even used some of the veggie blend juices to liven up some of my soups and other mealtime dishes. Leafy veggies do best if sandwiched in between harder ones. Otherwise they just end up in the seive as waste. It is easy to assemble after disassembly for cleaning, a bonus in my eyes. It produces juice so quickly you wonder why you didn't extract the juices from your fruits and veggies before. Healthier for you whole food juices for less, much better because you know what's in it and what's not. Just think of the savings. Seriously, so many people by produce with the intent to eat healthier. It just doesn't always happen, so why not drink it and get what your body needs - whole healthy nutrition. Another bonus - it's kinder on your purse strings. Just think of all the food you won't be wasting. I've found I can freeze the juice in ice trays, place in ziplock bags for future use. The fruit I use to freshen a drink or chill without watering down the drink. The veggies to chill veggie juice or to add to soups and things. I definitely would recommend a Hamilton Beach juice extractor, as I said I love mine.

Does the job, but not much more

I own the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice and I give it a seven out of ten because it does the job and juices what ever you need juiced, but it does not have any other fancy features that would make it outstanding. My Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro works good. I have had it for about three years, but I do not use it all of the time. I use it more in the summer months and then it may go a couple of months without use, but I have never had any problems or issues with it and it has juiced everything I have stuck in there. It is big and bulky, but most juicers are. All of the components come apart which makes it nice for cleaning, but it is a pain when putting it back together, I still forget how it goes back together and it takes me ten minutes to figure it out. It is very difficult to clean each component because little pieces of fruit fiber get stuck in every nook and cranny, especially all in the little blades and it is very hard to get it all out. All in all, it is a good product for the occasional juicer, but if you are serious about juicing I would spend the extra money and get something a bit more solid.

Does the job, but not much more

I'm convinced

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

This is a very good juicer. I used it at least four times per week until my son accidentally broke it. It lasted for at least three years. I like that the pieces can all just be thrown in the dishwasher and do not have to be hand washed. This saves so much time and hassle. Also, it can handle big pieces of fruit and vegetables so the prep time is significantly cut in half. It handles very well when in use and has never given me the feeling that I need to hold it down like a blender lid. You get a great amount of juice out of each piece you put in there so you do not feel like you are wasting food like you do with other models. I also like that it is plastic, but all the parts still have never been stained with the fruit juice like some other kinds have before. I would recommend trying this juicer if you would like to start a healthier lifestyle.

This feature works well.

Stability While in Use
Never had a problem here.

Just throw it in the dishwasher and go!

Lasted for years under constant use until an accident unrelated to juicing caused mine to break.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Does a pretty decent job , but mostlyI am more of a blender guy.

from Crofton, MD

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

I have a hard time with juicers. I believe that everyone has good intentions when buying a juicer, but it takes so long to clean and dismantle. Due to this, I am more of a blender guy but still enjoy making some orange juice or apple juice on occasion.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Does a fairly good job at separating the juice from the pulp. I normally take the pulp and use it to make different kinds of breads.

Stability While in Use
Seems very stable and safe when in operation, however recommended use for no one younger than 18.

I have yet to find a juicer that is easy to clean. This juicer seems to do alright, I can normally get it cleaned within ten minutes, but it always seems like there is always some stuff left over or pulp in the crevices.

I have used it on several occasions and still seems to work as intended.

Versatility/Number of Features
Basic juicing capability, does what it has been made to do.

OK and sturdy design, has a decent look to it and does the job.

I like it!

from Empire, AL

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

This juicer is a fabulous deal for the price! When I brought it home I immediately tried it out. I have juiced cherries, oranges, peaches, apples, blackberries, blueberries, and grapes. Immediately the juicer gets as much juice out as possible and spits the pulp out in the appropriate area. When the pulp is pulled out you can see just how much juice was extracted from the fruit. The only issue I have is that the juice seems to come out very foamy, especially when juicing oranges. The actual juice pitcher is very small; it would be nice if it were a bit bigger. Cleaning is a chore, as you need to take several pieces off before actually cleaning it. You also have to use the brush that comes with it in order to get the fine mesh clean. I did make a mistake and stick a whole peach in there one and I thought I had killed it but it kept going! You do need to de-pit a peach, peel an orange, and de-seed anything with large seeds. This juicer is a great deal for the price and you won’t regret your purchase.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
There is no pulp setting.

Stays right in place.

A pain to clean but still worth it.

I accidentally put in a whole peach with pit and it survived.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

I love how it looks and works.

from Ocala, Florida

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

I am going to give this an eight because I wish it had a pulp reduction net, but besides for that this works great. I love the layout they have created and it works very efficiently.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I feel that it doesn't really catch all of the pulp and I have seen more expensive juicers take more of the pulp out, but for the price I feel that this product does the job pretty well.

Stability While in Use
This is very stable while in use. I never have to worry about it going anywhere or having to hold onto it.

This is very easy to clean. By far one of the easiest juicers I have seen to clean. I would say that if your in a rush a lot and don't have a lot of time to lend to cleaning then this juicer is great for you.

I have no complaints so far for this juicer it has never failed on me so far.

Versatility/Number of Features
It doesn't offer a great many features, but the features it does have are nice.

The design is nice, nothing too exciting so I don't leave it out in my kitchen, but I like how you can see the fruit go in the back and juice come out the front.

Great Juicer

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

I have never been a big juicer guy. For me it was always more hassle than it was worth, and the amount of juice you produced was pretty petty. I was reluctant to try this one, but my friend swore it was one of the best juicers they ever had. I decided to bite the bullet and give it a go.
I must say this juicer exceeded my expectations. It does a fantastic job of squeezing a large amount of juice from the fruits/vegetables. This makes it not feel like you're wasting good food. It can handle very large items, which cuts down on prep time. Also this juicer is easy to disassemble, and each piece can be safely placed in your dishwasher.
Overall, this little guy is powerful. It has made me a fan of making my own juice.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Does great with pulp setting.

No issues here.

Super easy to clean. Just disassemble it, and place it in your dishwasher.

I've been using it daily for a few months now, and it hasn't let me down yet.

Versatility/Number of Features
It has just the right amount of options. Not too simple, but also not overly complicated.

I love the design, and overall look. Looks great in any household.

Use with Caution

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

I really wanted to like this machine as I was in the market for a juicer and did not want to spend a ton of money on it. I opted for this unit because it seemed to fit what I was looking for.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The pulp holder is bigger that the actual compartment that holds the juice. That is a plus, but also a waste of product at the same time. This product did not seem to get all the juice out as I could see that the bottom of the pulp holder had liquid in it.

Stability While in Use
It does some shaking, however I attribute that to the types of fruits and vegetables I am putting in it.

Somewhat easy to clean, be careful of the blades as they are kind of sharp.

Versatility/Number of Features
Simple features, high and low.

It is somewhat bulky and it does take up quite a bit of space on my counter tops. I also does not fit underneath my upper cabinets, which is a bummer for me because I would have liked to have the opportunity to use all the time, without having to bring it out from somewhere.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Great for fruit and veggie fresh drinks

from Edina, MN

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

The Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor is great for your kitchen if you like making fresh vegetable and fruit juices. You can mix and match just about anything together as long as you are open to new and interesting tastes. It is pretty simple you just have the fruits veggies cut up, they don't have to be in really small pieces and put them through the extractor. This is a great way to get the fruits and vegetables that you need daily into one drink. Pretty simple I think. I like the fruit juices as they are more tasty. The machine is really easy to run and even kids can do it. The cleaning could be a little simpler, but no big deal.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Its nice that you can set the pulp level that you want and this is a good option on the machine.

Stability While in Use
Its very stable, mine has never fallen over while I have been using it.

The cleaning process could be a little simpler, as there are a few parts, but its still not a big deal.

I have had mine for about 5 years now and have never had a problem with it.

Excellent juicer!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

I recently purchased this juicer from Hamilton Beach and I have had a great experience with it. It works great and makes great juice out of fruits and vegetables. It is rather expensive, however, it is completely worth the price. It is powerful and juices fruits and vegetables with ease. I have used other juicers before and I think this one stands above the others. It is more powerful and easier to use. It is also much easier to clean. I have not had any issues with it at all. I always clean it right after using it and it has stayed in great shape. If you are looking for a juicer, I would definitely recommend trying this one. It is wonderful.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I have not had many issues with pulp while using this at all.

Stability While in Use
I think this juicer is powerful and stays stable while making juice from fruit and vegetables.

Juicers are not easy to clean. However, this one is easier than others I have used.

It is held up great for us!

I absolutely love my Hamilton Beach juicer

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:

The first time I ever tried juicing or a juice diet, I did it with an older machine that worked, but it wasn't a great juicer. After I had my kids, I decided to purchase the Hamilton beach juicer because it looked fantastic and I had heard great reviews about it. This time I wanted to get it mostly for my kids so they weren't drinking sugary juices with unknown things in them and it was a great way to sneak in some vegetables. What is great about this juicer is it can literally fit three whole pieces of fruits of vegetables, it juices fast, and the price for such a great juicer is incredible. The juicer container I also use as a pitcher and it's extremely easy to assemble, take apart and is dishwasher safe. I love this juicer. I wouldn't trade it for another. And by the way it has a beautiful stainless steal design which makes it fit in nicely with a lot of kitchens, just an added bonus.