3.5

3.5

Jack Black Pure Daily Cleanser...not for me

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser 180ml / 180ml:

I was spending a weekend with the girls....bonding time for us mommies.  When we were getting ready for pajama time, my longtime friend was using Jack Black's Pure daily Cleanser.  I asked if I may use some of it since it peaked my interest.  I used it that evening and I really did not notice a difference in my skin.  I used it again the second night.  when I awoke the second morning, my face was so dry.  My skin had a red tone that I had never seen before.  My face felt as if it was on fire.  This product was not for me.  It irritated my skin.  However, my friend had been using this product for quite some time and her skin was glowing with such a radiance.  She said that her skin had never felt so good.  It is a product that does not work for some while it works wonderfully for others.  I guess it all depends on the type of skin you have.  My skin tends to be sensitive to some products.

Jack Black Pure is the best product on the market.

from Greenwood, SC

Comments about Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser 180ml / 180ml:

Jack Black Pure Clean daily facial is the best product of this type of cleaning facial.  I have been using this product for three weeks now and I have noticed a remarkable difference with my complecation.  I highly recommend this product for anyone who has trouble with blackheads or acne.  Your skin feels moisturized after use and it does work on cleansing the dirt and oil from your face.  A+