Other Hair Conditioners:
Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner

Pros

Cons

My hair has never been so moisturized!

Infusium 23 conditioner is my favorite conditioner in the entire world. I use it and its coordinating shampoo (see my review). Like the shampoo, I also used to use this conditioner for a while, and absolutely was in love with it, but I got bored using the same thing over and over again, so I tried out a few other brands to spice things up a bit. It was fun to try new brands, but I started to get sick of my hair, and was getting frustrated it was suddenly so dried out.  Then I remembered how much I loved Infusium 23 the last time I used it, so I decided to give it a try once more. Well, that was that, and I'm never going back again! So this is why I love Infusium 23 conditioner:

--So moisturizing: You can just feel the mositure going into your hair as soon as it touches this conditioner. Even once your rinse it out, it still feels moisturized. And then, even better, once it dries it still feels and looks moisturized! My hair has never been so moisturized in my life!

--A little goes a long way: Just like with the shampoo, a dime-sized amount of conditioner gives you more than enough. It also increases the value of the product, as you can get a lot more uses out of it than other brands.

--Amazing smell: I love, love, love the smell of this  conditioner, and its coordinating shampoo. They smell clean yet luxurious.

Again, I love Infusium 23--never going back!

Good Conditioner

I used Infusium 23 Moisture Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner for a long time. Honestly i liked it much better in original bottle and original formula. This new formula makes my scalp intchy and very dry. It never happened before while i used original formula.

One of the best things about this shampoo is smell- it smells so good that i do get quite a lot of compliments..

Another good thing is that my hair do look very shiny and soft after using this Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair looks and feels smooth and my split ends are gone while i use Infusium 23 Moisture Replenish Conditioner. I don't have hard time to comb my hair anymore, like i used to using another conditioner.

So overall i do like this conditioner and i still use it with another kind in moderation. And i love this one much better that another one, but thing is i don't like how it dries my scalp.  Wish that manufacturers would start using older formula again.

Im a Fan

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

I love Infusium shampoo and the conditioner, too. I give ti two thumbs up without a question! The conditioner isn't heavy. You an use it on all hair types and never experience weighed down, damaged hair. the conditioner rinses easily and leaves your hair feeling great. it also makes it more manageable.

With continued use of the conditioner and shampoo you can improve hair's texture and enable it to grow. what could be better? the smell is great and it really does everything that it promises it will do.

Your hair will be soft, manageable, easy to brush and smelling great when the Infusion condition is your choice.

Works great on all hair types, but especially for people who have damaged hair. It strengthens the hair and reduces breakage and split ends. A remarkable conditioner.

I love the smell and you will, too. It leaves hair feeling and smelling amazing and soft!

Love this conditioner!

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

I have trouble with the ends of my long hair getting dry and brittle. Thus I was looking for a conditioner that would help with this dryness. I chose Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner and was not disappointed!

First off, this conditioner has a nice smell. I would describe it as a fresh, clean scent. The smell is not overpowering or too artificial. The price is a bit more than some drugstore brands. However a little goes a long way and this conditioner is good quality for the price.

The conditioner itself has a nice consistency. It is not too runny and it easily spreads throughout hair. This conditioner made my hair easier to comb through, manage and style. It also did a great job of lessening the appearance of my dry and split ends and left my hair feeling soft and healthy. This conditioner did not leave my hair greasy or waxy. Instead my hair felt better than ever.

Overall I recommend this conditioner to soothe and lessen the appearance of dry hair.

Leaves your hair shiny and smooth! Love it!

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

Infusium works really well with your hair, especially if you have damaged hair.
After you wash your hair with Infusium, and you let it dry, it does not become frizzy like some other conditioners I have used before and is the biggest reason why I love this product. It leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
The scent is also great. It almost smells like the conditioners from when you get your hair done at a mall.

great shampoo ok conditioner

from Miami, FL

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

I was a big fan of infusium but switched to other brands that work better for dry hair and hair that is color treated. The newer bottles have scents that are over powering and stay in your hair for a couple days. The shampoo is one i still use. Overall i would say it is a good product but there are other good ones out there that maybe better.

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner Ends Dryness

from Houston, TX

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

When hair is dry and shampoo only seems to compound the problem, conditioner is the usual remedy. One conditioner I have tried and liked is **Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner**, a product from the popular shampoo maker.

**Conditioner Commentary:**

****

** **

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner is a thick, fragrant conditioning product sold in a large size bottle that lasts and lasts. The product should be applied immediately after shampooing and should be worked into the hair and scalp for best results.

I have been using Infusium shampoo for many years and while I don’t use the conditioner as often, I will still use it on occasion. My hair is short and not usually in need of any special treatment, but when it is starting to feel exceptionally dry, I depend on conditioner to bring the problem to an end. Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner is very good at making the hair soft and manageable. The softness and added moisturizing agents make the scalp less itchy and help you forget you ever had a dryness problem.

Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner takes some effort to rinse out and its moisturizing abilities are good, but in some ways, a little too good. My hair is already short and one problem I have noticed is that, after using this product and allowing my hair to dry, it looks a little on the flat side. The moisturization is ultimately worth it, but because of the flattening tendency, I don’t use this conditioner very frequently. I may shampoo every day, but I will use this conditioner only about once per week.

** **

****

**Bottom- Line Viewpoint:**

Conditioners certainly have their use and Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner is one of the better conditioners I have tried. The scent is appealing, the softening ability is above average, and the elimination of dryness and itchiness is as good as most of the higher- priced conditioners. For short- haired individuals its affects can go too far, but as long as you don’t use it too frequently, this product is useful and it fulfills its intended purpose.

Moisturizes and softens the hair with ease

Fragrant and appealing to most anyone

Amazing!!!

from Oak Grove, KY

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

When I was a child my Mom always used this product. When I grew up I always wanted to try it. My hair is very long & using other products on my hair doesn't help with keeping it looking amazing or being so soft & uplifting as Infusium does. I use this product every day & for an amazing result. I have been using this for about 5 years now & never will I use anything else.

Infusium 23 moisture replenisher conditioner

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

Infusium 23 moisture replenisher conditioner has really helped restore the moisture in my hair.it was dryer out!no matter what I used it didn't work.then I came across this product and gave it a try and to my surprise it was working.now my hair isn't dryer out and is SOFT!I love it.it's alittle pricey,but well worth it.it can be found pretty much anywhere.

Did nothing for me, save your money

from Waterford, MI

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

I had a coupon for this so I thought I would give it a try. It did NOTHING for me. What a waste of money. I read the directions and tried it several times but never produced results...save your money.

Works very well on my curly hair.

from Avoca, MI

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

When used in conjunction with the Infusium 23 Moistur(ology) Shampoo, the conditioner worked wonders on taming the frizzy curls that I had. My sister recommended that I use Infusium and I am so glad that I took her recommendation.  Any woman who has a young son knows that they can frazzle your nerves and hair in no time. After two weeks of using both products my hair looked wonderful, now if only it could do something for my nerves.

As stated with my review of the shampoo, I was not born with natural curly hair, my hair turned curly after I had my son, so I had to learn how to work with it. Thankfully my sister was born with curly hair and was able to help me with this new found do.  I would truely recommend Infusium 23 Moistu (ology) to my friends and family if they asked.

The products are little on the expensive side, but I purchase the shampoo and conditioner when there are coupons in my local Sunday paper, so the cost is off set.

do not care for Infusium

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner:

I have used Infusium products on several occassions off and on and I am continuously dissapointed with them. Everytime I find a deal or special on them I decide that maybe I should give it another try. Eash time I am left dissapointed. Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher Conditioner is no exception to that. I tried it for a few weeks and it left my hair weighted down and did not notice any extra moisture. I did however notice that my hair seemed oily after using it for about a week. It leave my hair soft but I can not stand for my hair to look greasy/oily, seems to defeat the entire purpose of washing and conditioning my hair. All in all I am dissapointed with this product. It is pricey and it does not seem to work at all for me.