Other Refrigerators:
Hotpoint
Hotpoint 16.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator HTS17CBDCC

Summary

The Hotpoint HTS17CBD features an amazing 166 Cu Ft Capacity This Top-Freezer Refrigerator will satisfy your every need With it slarge capacity you will be able to keep a large amount of food

Hotpoint 16.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator HTS17CBDCC

Lots of room in this tiny fridge!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Hotpoint 16.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator HTS17CBDCC:

The Hotpoint 16.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator HTS17CBDCC is an excellent little refrigerator for those with limited space. It is roomy and has a lot of spaces to help keep contents organized, which is helpful when a person has little space. It is durable as well. Even though it didn't cost much, it just keeps going.

Noise Level
The Hotpoint 16.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator HTS17CBDCC is very quiet. In fact, I never hear it running.

Interior Organization
We bought the Hotpoint 16.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator HTS17CBDCC because we planned to renovate our kitchen in the near future, but needed a refrigerator in the meantime. Of course, I didn't want to spend much, but at the same time needed enough space for everything I wanted refrigerated. I'm very happy with this choice, as there are quite a few bins and door organizers that allow me to fill the refrigerator to its full capacity. It's amazing how much I can store in it. .

Temperature Control
This is the only problem with this refrigerator. When summer arrives, the refrigerator tends to compensate a bit too much and freezes everything on the top shelf. It takes me a couple of weeks to find the correct setting. Otherwise, it's fine.

Most everything comes out of the refridgerator and cleans with soap and water. Its a breeze to clean.

It just keeps going and requires no maintenance so far.

I like the top mounted freezer much more than those with French doors. This one works well for me.

• Noise Level: