4.1
HZ-365
Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater

Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater

4.1

Perfect little Compact Heater!!!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

I bought this heater to warm my daughter's room. She has the draftiest room in the house. This small heater really fit the bill!! I love that is oscillates or not. I like the adjustable thermostat. I like the fact that I can set the heater to run for one hour, two hours, or constantly on. The safety features are great as well. My dog bumped the heater the other day while it was on, and the heater shut off immediately. I feel very safe with this heater being in my daughter's room. I also transport this heater to other rooms that are drafty and no matter the size of the room, this little heater does the job.

Small but powerful heater

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

Having never owned a space heater before, I was skeptical at how well this heater would work at heating our apartment. We use it primarily in our living room, which is large and has a fairly drafty sliding glass door. This little heater keeps the room nice and toasty. It's portable, which is very convenient, as we typically move it from room to room with us. We ended up not using our central heating as often through out the winter as this did such a good job at keeping us warm.

The oscillating feature is great, as it allows the heater to heat a larger area. It is extremely quiet, and most of the time I do not even notice that it is on. It does give off a small amount of light, which may be irritating at night, but generally does not bother us.

You can set the thermostat to your desired temperature, and the heater automatically switches off when it reaches that temperature, then turns back on when it falls again. It also has a safety feature which automatically turns the heater off if it is tipped.

Perfect for home use

from Willoughby, OH

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

This is a great product. Really heats the room. I am always freezing in the winter months and my husband is fine. I can put this in just one room instead of having to turn the heat up for the entire house. Using this heater makes and entire room warm. I also use it at our office in the summer time on a low setting because the air conditioning makes me too cold. This way I am comfortable no matter what.

Honeywell Heater HZ365 works so well that I bought another one

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

I first bought one of these space heaters when me and my husband lived in a two bedroom mobile home that also had a slide-out for the living room. Well this area came complete with 4 windows and sliding-glass doors (lol). The entire moblie home had linoleum from one end to the other which made this very chilly. We had put down various sizes of our oriental rugsall over and to save on heating costs is when I bought one of these heaters. It heated the open kitchen- living room area - the small bedroom off the living room and half way down the hall!! Wow! I then went back and bought another one of these wonderful little heaters . It also oscillates- is cool to the touch- has various heat contols- a tip-over feature-and a remote control. The other heater I set in the back hallway by the bathroom - our bedroom- and the back door. We then found out that some of the insulation in back wasn't tacked up properly under the floor so once again our heating problems were solved! Hurray!! There's nothing we don't like about this heater.

Great at heating medium size rooms

from Romeo, MI

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

We bought this for one of the houses we rented because it had no heat in our bedroom.  The room was an extra room added on and was not hooked up to the furnace.  This small size heater worked for the whole room.  It kept it nice and warm in the winter.  After we moved we still use it when it gets really cold. It small enough that you can put it in any room and not take up much space

Heats up the room very well

from Florissant, MO

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

I am pleased with the Honeywell heater because it heats up the room it is put in. I also like that it automatically cuts off when the heater gets to hot as a safety feature. The only complaint I have about the heater is that it is really loud for a compact heater.

You will only need this heater to heat up any room

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

i love my honeywell heater its one of the only brands that i buy its cheap and it saves energy. the only problem is it only works in medium size rooms i only have to turn it for thirty minutes twice a day  even my kids love its easy to use my husdand thought it wasn't going to work boy did i fool him must of the heaters we bought only heated a little area of the room but not this one

it's a great thing to have on hand

from Lanett, AL

Comments about Honeywell Portable Compact Ceramic Heater:

The Honeywell heater we recently bought has been a wonderful investment.  It not only keeps our living room warm but it is also very energy efficient compared to other heaters that will break your wallet. It makes the room toasty and warm, and very comfortable. The heat is not as dry as that from a gas heater. It's a great investment all around.