Other Shampoos:
Dandruff Shampoo, Shampoo for All Hair Types
Head & Shoulders
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1)

Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1)

Pros

Cons

Head & Sholders 2 in 1 is good for the whole family.

My family uses Head and shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean dandruff shampoo plus conditioner. At first I wasn't sure about using a 2 in 1 formula because I am very picky about the hair products I use. My husband uses the product and swears by it. He has dry / flaky scalp and hair that kind of gets oily. Head and shoulders cleans and conditions his hair and scalp very nice. Surprisingly I even use it on my 5 month old daughter. She developed cradle-cap and we tried and at home remedy, but it seemed painful and left her scalp red and tender. When I asked the doctor what I should do, he recommended using head and shoulders when she bathed. After only a few uses her hair looked and smelled clean, besides the fact the cradle-cap was gone! Now I use it on her once a week or once every other week, and it has not come back as bad as it was. Of course I am careful not to get it in her eyes or mouth, but it works so quickly and rinses easily. I recommend head and shoulders for the whole family!

Head and Shoulders Classic Clean 2in1 makes my hair feel oily

I have tried using this shampoo, Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Classic Clean, for about 1 month now.  I have found that it does help with my dandruff issue.  The complaint I have about this product however, is that it also makes my hair feel very oily after washing.  The conditioner part of the product is NOT very helpful, which makes me very confused about where the oily-ness is coming from.  My hair is still very hard to brush after washing.  I am not someone who has thick hair either, that might be normally hard to brush.  My hair is straight and not so thick.  This shampoo/conditioner makes my hair FEEL oily and LOOK oily as early as the day after washing (at night).   I also notice that it is not very blowdry-friendly either.  I have to let my hair air dry in order for it to not be frizzy, and this does NOT happen with other shampoos or conditioners.  I've decided in the past to use another version of the Head and Shoulders line, but no luck so far, as far as the oily factor goes.  They all seem to do the same thing.  I understand that a dandruff shampoo is suppose to help in moisturizing the scalp to prevent flakes, but my hair shouldn't have to suffer as well.  I also don't see ANY improvement in being able to brush my hair after use of any of the other products either.  I will probably not recommend this product to others or use it again myself.

My favorite shampoo

from Bayonne, NJ

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Dry Scalp

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

I have very bad dandruff and this is the only shampoo that keeps it under control. I have tried many other and none work like this. This shampoo is worth the price. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone struggling to control their dandruff.

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Head and Shouldar

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

Head and Shoulders is a great shampoo, helps with the itchiness of your head, keeps the dandruff at bay. Works swell on other parts of your body that might be itching as well.
    Smell is wonderful clean smell. Not over baring as other shampoos can be.

Does what it is advertised for.

Clean Smelling

Works good and does the job

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

This Shampoo is the first Head & Shoulders shampoo I have used, I have to say it works great. It make my hair shinny and clean, it has a good scent also, it also made my hair smell good.

This shampoo makes my hair health, it also takes out flakes. I really like how it cleaned all the dandruff out of my hair.

So many uses

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

Around Christmas time when the weather gets cold and dry, it will really effect my dandruff and this is the only product which I know I can guarantee to sort it out effectively. I have tried many of the products that shops and hairdressers have to offer, some being a lot more pricey yet I always end up coming back to this product as it's simply the most effective. Other then using this product to reduce and eventually get rid of my dandruff I also find it very helpful in removing color from my hair. I dye my hair multiple times, often changing the color very often, and rather then using harsh chemicals to remove the previous color I find head and shoulders does this without ruining my hair a tenth as much as bleach would. All in all this product is a must in my bathroom cabinet.

Gets rid of dandruff completely when used for a period of time. When used on hair without dandruff though it can be too greasy as a normal shampoo.

I love the original scent and the minty ones the most.

Head and Shoulders Classic Clean

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

The classic clean version of head and shoulders is my favorite. It washes your hair, while also fighting any dandruff and possibly preventing dandruff. It is the only head and shoulders shampoo that I use on a regular basis and whenever I get dandruff. It relieves your scalp from all that itching and scratching you want to do when you have dandruff.

It's very effective at getting rid of dandruff. Usually within a couple of washes my dandruff is gone. It depends on how bad the dandruff actually is, but usually within a couple of washes. Sometimes it may only take one wash. It leaves your hair clean, smooth, and dandruff free. It is also a good basic cleansing shampoo that cleanses your hair of any oil, dirt, or mess.

The scent is clean and smelling fresh. It's subtle and not too overwhelming. It leaves your hair feeling fresh and nice. It also leaves your hair smelling clean for a long time.

2 n 1 head and shoulders

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

Good shampoo for regular use but doesn't do much for itchy scalp or dandruff. I have used this when my head hasn't been itching bad or for just a regular shampoo plus conditioner.

Doesn't relieve itchiness

Smells better than most dandruff shampoo brands.

No More Dandruff with head and shoulders

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

I had awful dandruff since I was a kid. My brother and I hated when my Mom would make us sit on the floor so she could scratch it out with a comb. I can still remember the day she took us to our doctor and he told her to go buy some head and shoulders shampoo. I have been using it ever since and so has my brother. The way it just instantly stopped the dandruff was amazing. I don't have to worry about flakes of dandruff falling from my head onto my shoulders and me walking around with white flakes on my clothes. That's so embarrassing. But with Head & Shoulders I don't have that problem anymore.

When my Mom first started using Head & Shoulders 2 in 1 when I was 15 years old I was not so sure about it. But after using it for a couple weeks I started to see the difference in my hair and scalp. My scalp was always so flaky and caked with dandruff, but with this 2 in 1 that was cleared up and has stayed away for the last 15 years. I will always use Head & Shoulders because if I don't I know my hair and scalp won't be healthy.

the only 2-in-1 hair product i use

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

This product helps my hair feel less dry, less tangled, and more smooth to the touch. I use it every other day, and my hair has improved so much. I have noticed a drop in dryness and an increase of the quality of my hair.

The smell is so good. It's not like other anti dandruff products that have a heavy medicated scent

Best overall shampoo and conditioner in one

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

This is my go to shampoo and it's a bonus that it is a two in one with conditioner. I have a sensitive scalp but not so sensitive that I have to use expensive stuff so this shampoo is perfect. It is soft on my skin but leaves my hair clean and not oily or over dry. The smell is a nice subtle fresh scent that is not overpowering. The price is also great and affordable for every day use especially since it is a two in one. I have tried to use other shampoos and conditioners but I always go back to this stuff. I think I have finally realized that this shampoo is the best for my skin and hair.

This shampoo thoroughly cleans my hair and leaves it soft. My hair does not get excessively oily or extra dry with this shampoo.

This scent for this shampoo and conditioner in one is fresh and clean. I find that shampoos are either too fruity or overpowering like Axe. This scent is subtle but not so subtle that my hair is lacking a clean smell.

My old standby

from Richmond VA

Comments about Head & Shoulders Classic Clean (2 in 1):

This is my very favorite shampoo, especially since it is a 2-in-1! The Classic Clean always smells so fresh and good, and it keeps me smelling great all day long. I also love how it keeps my hair feeling light and fluffy and does not cause it to turn greasy by bedtime. It does wonders in soothing my dry, itchy scalp (especially when the weather turns cold) and in keeping dandruff at bay. I highly recommend this for just about anyone - even if you don't have dandruff or itchy scalp, it's a good go-to for a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner.

I have always had great luck with this 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. It works so well and delivers on all its promises, plus it makes my hair look and feel great and does not weigh it down at all!

I think this shampoo smells really lovely. It's not a masculine or feminine scent, so anyone can use it, and it smells so fresh and clean. It lingers long enough to last all day.