Other Snacks & Cookies:
Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy

Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy

Pros

Cons

Happy Cola lives up to its name and makes everyone happy!

Gummies are god. Especially Haribo. I mean, of course Haribo makes excellent gummies, they were the first one to ever bring us the original gummy bear. They know what they're doing when it comes to gummies. Haribo almost always has wonderfully soft, chewy gummies, except for when you put them in ice cream, of course. Their gummies taste delicious with ice cream or frozen yougurt, but when they get too cold, the poor little gummies freeze up and turn into fruity little rocks. Which means that it takes you a lot longer to eat your ice cream because you're busy chewing on rock hard gummies, so your ice cream ends up melting a lot more than it would without the gummies. But gummies and ice cream or frozen yogurt is still delicious, so I would definitely recomend it.

Anyway, when you have something as delicious as gummies, what could one possibly do to make them taste better? Why, add cola flavoring, of course! What's funny is that when I first saw the Haribo Happy Cola gummies, I thought "Huh, they're cute, but there's no way that they could actually taste like cola." But they were so cute and funny that I decided to buy them and test them out anyway. And here's the funny thing. When I ate my first ever Haribo Happy Cola gummy, it not only tasted just like cola flavoring, but I swore that I could taste carbonation fizzing on my tongue!

And as if flavor wasn't enough, there's also the appearance of the gummies themselves. I already mentioned how these gummies were so cute that I just had to test them out, right? Well, they look like little tiny cola bottles! Whoever figured out how to make a gummy look like it's a clear glass, anyway? And even better yet, you can entertain yourself even further with these gummies by arguing with your friends over whether to gummy is half full or half empty.

Here's a problem though: these gummies should be size proportionate to the gummy bears so that you can make your yummy little gummy bears drink from yummy little cola bottles. But the cola bottle is actually bigger than the gummy bear. Whoever heard of a coke bottle that's bigger than a bear, anyway? If that were true, than we would have never had a polar bear telling us to drink Coke, would we have? He can't really recomend its deliciousness if he can't even lift the bottle to his lips. But on the bright side, since the cola gummy bottle isn't teeny tiny in order to be size proportionate to the gummy bear, it means that you don't have to pop a million gummies into your mouth in orer to get good flavor.

On the bright side, these gummies are both delicious and attractive, even if someone already got to the gummies before you and drank half the cola out of every single tiny little bottle. They still freeze just like any other cola when you put them on top of ice cream, but that doesn't mean there are other sweet dessertsa you can use them on and have people wondering where you found the adorable little cola bottle gummies. Like putting them as decorations on top of a cake. Or making a dirt cup with Haribo Happy Cola instead of gummy bears. Or just packing them in your lunch box and showing them off to your friends because you're cool like that. When you have gummies shaped like cola bottles, it doesn't really matter what you do with them, because they'll be awesome no matter what.

And because these gummies are so awesome, they are made even more awesome by being rare gummies that can only be found at select retailers. Like Aldi, if you have that in your area. Or you can order them online as if they're some fancy gummy candy from Japan or something. And when you have such fancy, tasty little gummies, yes, you're allowed to feel a little fancy and act a little spoiled for a day. Because Haribo Happy Cola is there for the purpose of making others happy. Plus you'll get a bunch of packages at once if you buy them off Amazon.

So what exactly is bad about Haribo Happy Cola anyway? Well, maybe they are, in some way, just TOO delicious! I mean, with candy this good, who wants to stop eating it? At least they're fat free, but that won't stop you from falling into a sugar induced coma after about 100 bags of these delicious gummies. But at least while you're unconscious in your sugar induced coma, you can still dream about these delicious cola flavored gummies and all their yumminess.

So to sum up Haribo Happy Cola in the short version? They're deliciously cola flavored. They're adorable little coke bottles. Whether they're half empty or half full is up to you (Candy that gives you a choice!). They make great decorations due to their cute shape. They somehow manage to taste like cola when they're a gummy. They're not very expensive. They aren't in every single convenience store you run into, but their rareness makes them all the more alluring in some ways. In fact, they have so many good things about them, it's a wonder that you don't see everyone and their neighbor eating these all the time.

In fact, that's not a bad idea. I think I'll run out right now and grab some!

Good candy but contains gelatin

These candies are good, they have a nice firm chewy texture and a good level of sweetness. The cola flavor is very nice and a good change from typical fruit flavored gummies. Unfortunately I can't eat them anymore because they contain gelatin, which is not vegetarian and usually not kosher so you need to watch out for it. I wish more gummy companies stopped using gelatin.

Is very good

from iraq

About Me Avid Adventurer

Pros

• Flavorful
  • Lightweight
  • Quick Cook Time

Cons

• Unhealthy

• As a Snack
  • Car Camping

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

Tith very delicious and is very good for snack

• Was this a gift?:

Haribo Happy Cola gummies actually taste like soda!

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

We all know Haribo makes the best, chewiest, and fruitiest gummi bears, but their Happy Cola gummies in the awesome shape of vintage Coca Cola bottles actually DO taste like they have soda inside! Not the national brand soda, but the generic store brand that's just as good if not a little too sweet. I tried them a long time ago and just got a bag of them in my Christmas stocking because they were always a favorite, but if you're anything like me and love the gummy candies that have some kind of juice filling you'll really get a kick out of biting the 'cap' off one of these little cola bottles and sucking out the soda like I do!

Good candy but contains gelatin

Taste just like it!

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

I am a huge fan of gummy candy. I am also a huge fan of the Haribo brand. I tried these Haribo Happy Cola Gummy Candies a few years ago, and have since been a fan! They come in cute little soda bottle shapes and taste just like the real thing. I am normally not fan of soda flavored candy, but these are really good! They are fun to eat and have a really good taste.

Ummm no thanks

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

I have written many reviews on this site and I think I am a very positive person. This particular mix of cola flavor and gummy candy is just not a very good mix. Some people with unique taste buds absolutely love these things, but I think these are a very bad combination and should be avoided.

I love gummies and cola.

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

I love gummy candies and cola, so this is a happy collaboration of the two. It does tend to be a quirky candy as well. You can have a whole bag full of soft gummies and then run into one that is tough as leather. Also, you occasionally find a dud that doesn't really taste like cola at all. I think those quirks are part of the fun with this candy. It keeps you guessing.

I'd rather drink a soda.

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

I personally hate these, I think they are too chewy and too sugary. They taste a bit like Cola but are actually more expensive than a 2 liter of the store brand, so why would I buy these instead of just drinking the actual thing? If you don't like gummy bears, you definitely won't like these.

Cola Flavored Gummies! Yum!

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

Haribo Happy Cola gummy candies are a fantastic treat. They are little gummies in shapes of small cola bottles, with a Haribo logo etched in. Honestly, it tastes just like cola. Just of course it is not cold unless you refrigerate them, they also are not carbonated so it is a bit different within those two factors. Nonetheless, it tastes exactly like cola flavored soda. They really are a fun, fantastic treat. It is sometimes hard to find them, Wal*Mart rarely carries them. Your best bet would be to buy them online.

Gummy Cola!

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

Words can't describe how amazing these Cola Gummies are! I love Haribo Gummies, I think they make the best kinds and there are so many to choose form! This one is my favorite though because I love the Coca-Cola flavor.The good think about this is that it's very satisfying when you're done with all the chewing and finally get to swallow the yummy cola.It makes you work hard for it! But I don't suggest that you finish the whole bag in one sitting unless you have a really good metabolism because a 5 oz bag has 140 calories at each serving (about 17 gummy pieces), 10% carbohydrates, 21 grams sugar, and 3 grams of protein.So enjoy this as a special treat!

childhood favorite and still a fan

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Haribo - Happy Cola Gummy Candy:

I still get all excited when I see these in the grocery aisle on occasion. They bring back a memory of my childhood and now i share them with my daughter who also loves them. True cola flavor and just fun to eat!!!