Other Baby Foods:
Happy Baby

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

My son LOVES Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs!

I love everything about **Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs** - they're organic, all natural, inexpensive and contain no added sugar. They are not much more expensive than the Gerber Puffs, and the extra price you pay to have an organic product for your baby is worth it.

I also buy the Happy Baby Organic Greens Puffs because they are made with healthy greens like spinach and kale, but I like to switch it up for my baby, so I also give him some of these banana puffs. He likes them both equally. I thought he would like these more because they would be sweeter, but he loves both the same!

If you have a little one that is learning to self-feed, I highly recommend **Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs** and their other flavors too! They're healthy, organic and contain less sugar than others.

Quality of Ingredients
I love them because they're all natural AND organic. Some other highlights of these puffs are: they are sweetened with 100% fruit juice, they contain 25mg of choline for healthy brain development, and they contain 1/2 the sugar of other brand's puffs.

Safety
They easily dissolve in the mouth, so you don't have to worry about these being a choking hazard unless the baby is just not ready for eating this type of food yet.

You don't need these organic

A friend of ours gave us these as a gift. My wife and I laughed when we compared ingredients to the normal, non-organic puffs we usually gave our kids. They are the same. The only thing that is different is the price, which is way higher for the organic. Anyway, my kid liked them, ate them, but no more so than the regular, and much cheaper ones they usually got.

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

My kids just cannot get enough of these Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs. They like puffs better than almost any other snack including chips and other junk that I don't want them eating. When I pull out my container of puffs they get all excited. I feel good giving these to my kids knowing they have no processed sugar and are sweetened with real fruit juice. This is my go to snack for any occasion. I love that the container is so portable and easy to open. The price is right for these snacks too!

Quality of Ingredients
These puffs are filled with ingredients you actually want to give your kids. Organic fruits no sugar, lots of vitamins that kids need to grow up healthy and strong. Most snacks today are filled with stuff we just don't want to give our kids but not these great puffs.

Safety
These are the best snack to feed your kids for safety. They are nicely sized for small hands to pick up. The great thing about the puffs is they melt almost instantly so there is almost no chance of choking on them. Your kids can happily snack away and you know that they are safe doing so.

• Safety:

So great to have on hand!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

I love the Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs! The puffs are one of the most handy things to have when you have a baby. I used to always have one of these in my home and one in the diaper bag. They are easy to feed to your child, they can pick them up themselves and they dissolve really easily in their mouths. You don't have to worry about choking with these because they melt in their mouths. I loved having these when my child was a baby/toddler. They seemed to like the flavor a lot and they always wanted more. I love that they are organic. I don't have to worry about what's going into my little one's body. It makes me feel a lot better about what I feed them. I would definitely buy these again. A great thing to have on hand!

Quality of Ingredients
Organic ingredients are the best ingredients!

Safety
These melt so easily that there isn't a lot of chance for choking. It's nice to not have to worry about that when my baby is eating them.

Quick and easy

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs are a quick and healthier alternative for baby snacks that can easily be picked up and munched on by your little one who is learning to self feed.

Quality of Ingredients
These are certified USDA Organic so I feel safe and good giving them to my baby to eat. They are easy for him to pick up with his fingers, and the ingredients are more cereal than banana (typical mix of rice, oats and wheat I believe). The banana is more of a slight taste and smell, I would not count this a fruit serving. The only problem we have ever had, is if my little one eats too many of these, he will get a little bit constipated. So just monitor your child's intake of them!

Safety
These cereal puffs are the average size of most circle type cereals, they are great for traveling and for sprinkling on a stroller tray. They are easy to dissolve and munch on. I gave them to my child before he had molars and his gums seemed strong enough to mash them to bits. The cereal puffs quickly dissolve with water, so I have never been worried about choking hazards.

• Safety:

Fantastic for learning and enjoying

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

We love these puffs! They are light, not too sugary, easy to pick up and eat. Plus they are organic and GMO-free which is difficult to find these days. They are easy to pack in snack containers and help little one feel like he is part of the meal when he eats with us. They are also a helpful distraction when you need a little hands-free time. They have a very light taste, mostly like apple (no matter what the "flavor" is) so even picky eaters like them. They are labeled with the healthy vitamins and minerals in them as well as all the other benefits as well as an age guide (what age your little one might start to eat them and the signs it might be the right time)

Quality of Ingredients
Organic and GMO-free! Made in the USA and fresh. Quality ingredients with almost no filler.

Safety
They dissolve and chew quickly and easily even when little one has no teeth, so they help develop chewing habits without much choking hazard. The container itself is BPA free and recyclable with very few parts. The edge of the snap-shut lid is a little sharp and can pinch if little one gets a finger in there, though.

• Safety:

My baby loves her puffs!

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

I'm a mother of three and my first child is extremely particular with food and has a very limited menu of food. My middle child has a much larger menu of food she will eat but loves junk. I also have a nine month old and when I was pregnant with her I decided I'm going to try an all natural organic lifestyle with her to see if it will make a different in her childhood/adulthood food preferences. I did research on various types of organic baby food brands. I make 90% of her baby food but have started making her snacks. I came across Happy Baby Puffs as her introduction into snack/food. At first I would break them in half, but it only took her about two weeks and she was eating them whole. The product is gluten free and all organic. The taste is very good and tastes just like bananas. In fact my three year old loves to steal her baby sisters snacks off of the high chair. Which I don't mind at all this being a much better snack choice then other decisions she has made in the past. The puffs melts in her mouth and not once did she ever show any sign of choking. The ingredients are all natural and I believe if I can say the ingredients they are acceptable. This is a great snack for babies.

Even I would eat these!

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

Once my little one started moving on to finger foods and snack foods, I knew it was important to find a nutritious snack for her, without compromising the ingredients or my budget. So when I saw the Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs in store, I decided to try them out. My little one took to them right away, and we went through the whole container in about three days. It's been a couple of months since she started eating these and has since added other things to her diet, but she stills loves these puffs. These puffs are really well priced for being organic, and are actually really yummy. When my mother was watching my daughter, she tried a few of them and kept munching on them, which of course made me want to taste them. They are sweet, but not too sweet and are light and airy. I would definitely recommend trying these, for your kid of course!

• Safety:

Great organic snack for self feeders

from Florida

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

I have heard stuff about the Happy Baby food company for years but until recently had only tried a couple of products. I picked up the banana puffs for an infant I was caring for last week and was impressed not only by the quality of the product but by how reasonably priced they were.

I have been a huge fan of Gerber but am finding myself liking Happy Baby products more and more. I did taste these, and have to say that I like the flavor of these banana puffs much better than the Gerber Banana puffs. I also like that they are advertised as natural. There a fantastic company and I look forward to purchasing more of the banana puffs as well as trying out the other flavors.

Quality of Ingredients
I have very recently familiarized myself with the Happy Baby company and am impressed with the quality of ingredients in these puffs. They are excellent.

Safety
They are great and perfectly safe for self feeders.

• Safety:

Great for travel and no yucky stuff

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

My daughter LOVED and still LOVES these!! They are great for travel and she loves the flavor. There is no worry on my part from the ingredient list! we have tried all the different flavors and had great success with them as well. We also love that they come in their own flip top container makes transporting them super easy. As a baby I always had a container in the diaper bag now I just keep some in the car for snacking on the go.

Quality of Ingredients
No TransFats and no high fructose corn syrup.. I love the high quality of ingredients used in these snack. I also love the mix of flavors they use - you get veggies and fruits great way to sneak in spinach and other greens.

Safety
The design is perfect - the hole in the center keeps the choking hazard at bay. Also the container doesn't have any sharp edges or metal so there is no worry over cuts also there are no lose pieces so there is no worries with swallowing anything foreign.

You don't need these organic

Organic and yummy

Comments about Happy Baby Organic Banana Puffs:

I love these happy baby organic banana puffs because my little one loves them too. She Loves snacking on these because they have a great taste, banana. They are extremely safe for your baby to eat because they are made to be in perfect finger size pieces for them to pick up. They also are not hard so the baby does not choke on these. They dissolve in the babies mouth and get very soft and mushy after just a few seconds, to make swallowing and chewing much easier. These puffs have great ingredients because everything in them is completely natural and organic. They use real banana and real nutrients and proteins in these puffs so they are good for your babies stomach and entire body system. I like these puffs a lot because they are great for travel. The container fits perfectly into your diaper bag and the lid stays locked on so there is no spills. They are small enough to fit perfectly onto a stroller tray, or in front of your baby while out at dinner.