4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

Beech-Nut Sweet Potatoes..always a favorite!

When my daughter turned four months old we decided to start her on baby food.  I trust the Beech-Nut brand since it has great nutritional value as well as being appealing in taste to babies so of course that is what I used.  My first purchase was the rice cereal.  Since this is my third child I already knew the cereal before orange veggies first, followed by green veggies THEN fruits "rule".  We tried cereal for a few days, but like my first two girls, the baby hated this.  I don't know if it was a texture thing, but she REALLY did not want any part of that cereal.

Since I really wanted to try her on baby food we decided after a few days of her refusing to eat the rice cereal to get baby food.  I went to the store to pick up a weeks supply of Beech-Nut sweet potatoes.  My husband wanted to try carrots first, but I talked him around to my side lol.  You see, sweet potatoes was my older two daughters absolute favorite..even more than the sweeter fruits like apples or bananas!  I find it funny since neither can stand the taste of "real" sweet potatoes now lol.  Not surprisingly for me my youngest daughter loved it as well!  I couldn't get that spoon in her mouth fast enough!  She started yelling for more before I even dipped the spoon back in the jar!  I love that it is filling too.  She went from drinking 6oz bottles of formula at lunch and dinner to eating a jar of sweet potatoes and going down to a 4oz bottle of formula which saves money on formula!

We have since branched out into other flavors but I do have to say that Beech-Nut sweet potatoes is STILL my daughters favorite flavor and as soon as she gets that first mouthful that jar disappears faster than any other flavor!

my daughter didn't like it

Beech nut sweet potato

I have tried this for my 9 month old daughte but she didn't like it.

She loves Gerber organic sweet potato.I used to give her by...Read complete review

Beech nut sweet potato

I have tried this for my 9 month old daughte but she didn't like it.

She loves Gerber organic sweet potato.I used to give her by mixing with lentils.

Because sometime beech nut are inexpensive so I wanted to try that for her.

But whenever I tried giving her she would just throw it out.I tried mixing with several stuff but it didn't worked out for her.I think she likes gerber food more.

Ev'en I like gerber stuff more.Gerber cererals are also good in taste compared to beech nut baby cereal. Atleats it didnt worked for my daughter.

My daughters favorite.

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

I tried so many different foods for my daughter to eat and she wouldn't eat any of them, I tried many different brands and so many different vegetables, fruits, meats, and baby food meals. It was getting to the point where she was only eating maybe 2 bites of food every time I tried to feed her. I was scared that I wouldn't find any food that she could eat, and then my daughter's great aunt brought this one over, the Beech-Nut stage one tender golden sweet potatoes, and a few other Beech-Nut stage one baby foods, and she ate the entire jar! I couldn't believe it, and I did a little research on Beech-Nut brand and this baby food type and found out that their baby food is organic and their are no additives or pesticides used at all! Added with the fact that this was her absolute favorite baby food and she didn't like any other brand of golden sweet potatoes (stage one) and I was completely sold!

• Safety:

very healthy and it has no sugar added

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

It was hard introducing my son to vegetables he never really liked the flavors so when I seen the Beech Nut tender golden sweet potatoes I knew he would like it. My son loved it and he didn't make any faces when he first tasted it. It has a thick texture and it has no sugar added. He's always ate the whole jar and he swallowed it very well. I sometimes even take the lid off and warm it up in the microwave for him just a couple of seconds and its ready. He never spit it up and it was easy for him to digest. Its very high in vitamin A and it has a lot of potassium in it. The doctors always said he was a healthy baby and he was growing really fast. I would definitely buy this again for my next baby. I recommend this to any mother who is starting there baby off with vegetables this is the perfect start. Beech Nut baby food is affordable to buy and you can get it at most grocery stores.

• Safety:

Excellent first food choice for babies!

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes is an excellent first food choice for babies. My son absolutely loves the flavor and texture of this food and I find that these sweet potatoes mix very well with rice cereal and oatmeal. I originally purchased Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes because they were on sale at my local grocery store. I typically purchase Gerber baby food but decided to give Beech-Nut a try because of the sale price. I am glad I tried Beech-Nut products for my baby. He absolutely loves these sweet potatoes. I find that Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes are easy on my baby's digestive system.

Quality of Ingredients
I am very comfortable with the quality of ingredients of this baby food. The sweet potato puree is smooth and is a great texture for my baby.

Safety
This is a safe first food choice for your baby. It is easy on sensitive digestive systems.

My son loves it!

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

My son absolutely loves beech nut! We began having issues with him not wanting to eat so we switched to the beech nut foods hoping that would help. My son began eating without fuss! These foods smell better, have a better consistency, and obviously they taste better than other brands. Great choice!

• Safety:

This was probably my daughter's single favorite food

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

Both of my daughters absolutely loved these sweet potatoes more than any other brand or flavor of babyfood that we tried with them. If you read the ingredients, there are no additives or fillers, so you can be confident giving them to your kids. It is a smooth puree with just the right amount of sweetness, and your kids will love them.

Beech-Nut Tender Sweet Potatoes Yummy For My Baby's Tummy

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

I fed this great baby food to my 8 month old niece, and she smiles, and reaches out for more. So she loves it, oh my! how delicious it was to her. I'm sure many babies love this flavorful food. Beech-Nut has been around for many years.

Quality of Ingredients
The sweet potatoes are a healthy part of nutrition for a growing baby.

Safety
I really trust this product. My own children used to eat this baby food.

• Safety:

This helped me with time

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

I really liked this baby food for my daughter. It was affordable which was a huge deal for us when she was younger. We were young ourselves and didnt have a lot of money. I felt like this was a high quality product without being too expensive. It was convenient affordable and my daughter loved it! Many of the women I talked too could not believe that I wasn't making my own baby food, but between working full time and pumping milk I was exhausted. In this age we want everything we give to our babies to be organic and natural which I totally understand, however, if you never take a moment for yourself to relax you will regret it. It is necessary for your sanity. This baby food accomplished this for me. I felt like my daughter was getting a pure meal and I wasn't slaving over the stove. I didn't feel guilty for not making her food from scratch In fact I felt relieved. It was one less thing I didn't have to worry about!

• Safety:

Finally baby food with flavor

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

I was super hesitant to feed my son jarred baby food. I thought I could be one of those super moms that would feed him only homemade, pureed fresh organic vegetables. But alas, time and life get the best of you and I just had to resort to the next best option. Cue in Beech-nut. A brand all my friends swear by and a brand that really stands by it's products! I had to find a veggie my son liked, and unfortunately we went through many jars before realizing that he liked sweet flavors. This was a huge hit with him, the smelll wasn't nasty like other veggies, and whenever I had to taste test to make sure it wasn't too hot, I didn't gag! This was a major plus! All in all, good flavor, low sodium and a reliable brand!

worthy and yummy

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

My baby which just turned 7 month old loves beech-nut tender golden sweet potatoes. She definitely like it i tasted it for myself and taste really good and delicious. Most of all, its safe for her cause she really adjust to it very well and she never had any diarrhea with it. At the first taste, i love the way she can't get enough with it,its actually her first food. Whats good with the beech-nut sweet potatoes is that aside from the fact that its a vegetable and organic, is the its packed with proteins and others for babies nutrition (you can read the labels to prove), So i do highly recommend it for all the moms there who wants nothing but the best for their babies. Like any other moms im making sure that anything that my baby takes is good for her and gives her nutrition for her growth and development, thats the number one factor for me to consider when choosing food for my baby, and beech-nut sweet potatoes is definitely my choice.

Beech Nut is my sons favorite!

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Beech-Nut Stage 1 Tender Golden Sweet Potatoes:

As a first time mom, I wasn't sure where to turn to when given my son his first baby food. I had never heard of Beech nut, gerber has been around for ever and of course it's what mom and grandma suggested. But I saw it was a great price at the store and thought I would get it for my son. I am glad I did! He ate the whole jar and seemed upset when it was gone! I started with mixing it in the beech nut rice cereal and he would love it. Then when he got older we did just baby food. I like the different stages and the different food fruit and veggie combo's that they offer. It's nice that they offer cereal as well. I have tried the gerber, and my son is not a fan of it. He doesn't seem to like it. It might be the texture. I will continue to buy beech nut because of it's price, availablity and overall the quality of it. I also like that they put there food in glass jars and not in plastic like some other baby food.