Other Blenders:
Hamilton Beach
Models:
54615, 54615, 54614
Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender

My 13 year old daughter uses it more than I do.

We need 2 of these in the morning.Lol

Belleville, IL.

In Red!

We have had this blender for a few years now, and to be honest I was skeptical at first. It appeared to be kind of cheaply made. I wasn't impressed when I first saw it. But we use it several times a week for protein shakes and smoothies. It works great. It comes apart really easy and just slips right into the dishwasher.

Lebanon, OR

I love this product

Just An all around great blender. Love this and has been going strong for a few years now.

Jackson ms

Good for parties

I liked the idea of a dispensing blender because I thought it would be a good idea for parties or small gatherings, so I could blend up a big batch of something and then people could serve themselves as they pleased. And overall, it is great for that. The only real downsides are that once the liquid is too low you have to go ahead and lift and pour anyway, which can make a bit of a mess if it decides to drip, and that it occasionally drips on its own anyway. But other than that, it is a really nice blender. My son thought it was a lot of fun to serve himself his own smoothie!

Richmond, VA

Good Blender

My daughter bought this for me years ago. I have gotten a lot of use out of it. My son who is now 16 and I make smoothies on a regular basis. It performs well and is durable. We have used it consistently for years and it is still going strong. Never had any issues with it. I especially like the spout that it has, makes dispensing the smoothie much easier. It is easy to clean, and very easy to use. Though we mainly use frozen fruit and ice cream, yogurt and things of that nature to make our smoothies/milk shakes, we have also used ice cubes and worked well. We probably use it two to three times a week, in the summer time we use it even more. For the price of this blender and how long it has lasted and the use we have gotten out of it and I foresee many more years of use, I would highly recommend this blender. It is also a nice looking blender, we have it sitting out on our kitchen counter.

Kinda a Let Down

I bought this blender on a budget and for the spout dispenser because I mostly use the blender for smoothies and milk shakes. I really liked the idea of the dispenser spout for the reason I could just fill my cup as I go from the spout and place the whole thing in the fridge and drink over an hour or two. The biggest problem with the spout is its location, it is up higher than the bottom of the blending pitcher so you never get everything out of it. You always have to end up pouring and scooping out the remaining drink from the bottom. Also, this blender does not blend as well as some other higher end blenders so you are left, more often than not, with larger chunks or ice or fruit that will not pass through the spout either. This blender is a little on the loud side, but that is not surprising. I have yet to find a relatively quite blender. Some pros of this blender are that it is easy to clean in that you can put the entire blending pitcher into the dishwasher which is a must for me. I hate washing any dishes by hand. I would recommend doing some more research if you plan on using a blender on a regular basis and buy something of higher quality. If on a budget and just using sporadically this one will work fine.

Undisclosed

Smoothie Dreams Got Clogged

The sheer size of this blender was a bit overwhelming for me. I had visions of blending beautiful smoothies to dispense to my family and keep them healthy and full. The first complaint I had with the Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender was the lack of power. With such a large base, I would expect a far more powerful motor. The machine was quite loud, yet still left large chunks of fruit and ice in my drinks. I'm not sure about the exact size of the pour spout, but I found that more often than not, the components of my smoothes got clogged in the spout. I often like to mix veggies into my smoothies and wondered if they were too fibrous for this machine. But I had the same problem even when I only used fruit. Blending Power Left quite a few large chunks the majority of the time. Versatility Probably better for thinner liquids like cocktails and such beverages Ease of Cleaning The spout was a nightmare to clean

true

Our blender is great. We truly love our smoothies and shakes.

This thing burns through fruit and vegetables like a soldering iron. I can't believe how delicious our smoothies and shakes are now. Chops up whole apples like a wood chipper, it's a super machine. Blending Power Our blender drills through all varieties of foods with a forceful storm of surging disintegration. The blades chop and pulverize to a fine mesh of delicious nutrition. Superb blending mixer. The motor is top of the line. Versatility The blending operations of this device are of so much variety that we can throw in so many varieties of foods that we mix all kinds of fresh produce now, very healthy for the family. Ease of Cleaning All the parts detach easily and we toss them in the sink or dishwasher for a quick scrub down. Cleans off very smoothly. Ease of Use All the buttons are aligned well and everything is labeled for comprehendible operation. We let the toddler do some launch countdowns sometimes, she loves it. Design Great design shapes, blends into our kitchen style quite nicely. Durability Very durable, we use it almost everyday and no signs of slowing down.

true

A nice blender that dispenses drink right from the base!

I really liked this blender. It was really affordable, looked super sleek, and the fact that this blender dispenses my drink without me having to remove the pitcher from the base really made my day! It is a really cool feature that keeps mess down to a minimum. I use blenders to mainly make smoothies and milkshakes so I need one that will blend very evenly. This blender does that very well. There are no chunks of fruit or ice after using this blender. The blending power did cut down after a year, which is why I purchased a new one, but overall this is still a very good blender! Blending Power I had no problems with this blender not blending my drinks. It was a little more difficult later on in its blending life, but it still got the job done! Ease of Use This blender is the easiest one I have ever used. Design The design is great. It looks awesome sitting on my counter and as I mentioned, the dispenser feature is neat!

true

Very pleased with how it pours, quiet motor, excellent qualitu

The pitcher pours very cleanly. The best I have owned. I also like the quiet motor and for some reason ice chops quieter too. Dust does not collect on the black finish like so many other glossy black finishes. This sounds weird but is important to me. It sits on a shelf and don't want it to look fuzzy after being not used for the weekend.

Hamilton Beach Wave Station Express Dispensing Blender