Other Blenders:

Hamilton Beach Wave Station 53155 2-Speed Blender

Great Blender!

from Newark, NJ

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Crushing Ice
    • Drinks

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Station 53155 2-Speed Blender:

I have had this blender for almost 10 yrs and it's the best. The only con is that it's a little noisy. We love it!

Excellent basic blender

from Mount Laurel, NJ

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Station 53155 2-Speed Blender:

I have owned this blender for about three years now and with the exception of the first use it has performed excellently. The only reason I mention the first use problem is that it was easy to avoid. When I pulled the blender from the base I accidentally turned it the wrong way which loosened the blender base and spilled my smoothie all over the counter! I should have paid more attention!

I have used this blender to make smoothies (with and without ice), mixed drinks with ice, applesauce, baby food, milkshakes and many other things. I have rarely had a problem. The only time the blender gave me trouble was when I tried to make baby food or applesauce and needed to add more liquid. The box advertised being able to chop things like ice but I doubt it has the capability to do so.

I love the controls and it has lots of options to pulse, chop, blend, puree, etc. After three years I am very satisfied with this blender!

• Blending Power: