3.6

Pros

Cons

Awesome Product

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 52182 12-Speed Blender:

I enjoyed using this product.....it was great for crushing ice and ideal for making smoothies and milkshakes. But I felt like it wasn't quite enough for making certain, and was abit lacking when you want to use for blending some very hard foods. Overall I'd recommend this product for those that mainly blend for milkshakes, smoothies, and other drinks.

Awesome power blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 52182 12-Speed Blender:

I bought this a week ago. It is doing really good. Just the right one for my new home. Its powerful, light and perfect. Right blender for the smoothies and juicers. It is very easy to clean and wipe. Compact and easy to store.

Blending Power
It blends very well. All the guava seeds are crushed perfectly to leave the taste on our tongue. We use it to blend our cocktails with our custom made ingredients and it blends really well.

It is very compact. It is very light-weight. Our kids use it to make their shakes and clean it up right away.

Very easy to use. Fits right into our kitchen. Sits quietly next to our microwave and makes the perfect smoothie.

It is designed to fit into our kitchen. The color blends with our refrigerator :P .
We love it. Everyday we use it for nice juicy fruits.

With all the shakes, smoothies and cocktails it does for us, it also crushes ice for us. This is really one multitasking unit :) :)
I would recommend this for fellow buyers :)
I bought an extra of this unit to gift to my very good friend who is getting married soon.

Not worth it.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 52182 12-Speed Blender:

This blender is underwhelming in every way. It is a huge disappointment in the power department, and is really poorly designed.

Blending Power
Works alright for medium to thin liquids, but anything thicker than a melting frappe, forget about it. The ice crushing function is a joke since the blades won't even turn in a milkshake.

The "Pour" spout on the blender top is incredibly tiny and basically useless, and for some reason the lid is difficult to pull off when the blender is upright, but tends to fall off when the blender is tipped towards it's side (i.e. pouring).

• Versatility:

No complaints. Does exactly what we need.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 52182 12-Speed Blender:

This blender has yet to meet anything it wouldn't blend.

Blending Power
It crushes ice for orange julius like a champ.

Versatility
Its blended everything I've put into it so far.

Simple to disassemble and clean it in and out. Always seals back together well with the rubber piece.

Simple as can be. Push a button and it goes.

I like how it slides on and off the base. We've yet to see anything leak through to the base of the blender.

We're more careful with this blender since our dog dropped the last one off the counter. So far though we've had no problems and its been working great.

Keeps on keepin' on!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Hamilton Beach Wave Power 52182 12-Speed Blender:

This blender has been around for some time...my husband had it before we got married 5 years ago. I continue to use this blender on a weekly basis (sometimes 2-3 times a week) and it still performs well.

I typically use it to make smoothies w/ fruits and soft veggies - it has no problems getting them "smooth" enough.....if I put in ice however, it does seem to struggle a bit.

The downfall of this machine, and I don't think it is due to age, is the volume level....it is super loud and terrifies my poor toddler, at least at first.

Overall, this is a basic blender that does a good job for simple tasks!