Other Blenders:
Countertop Blenders
Hamilton Beach
52147H

Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender

Pros

• Easy to clean (4)
  • Good pitcher (3)
  • Good power output (3)
  • Precise control (3)

• Cooking (3)
  • Crushing ice (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)

Blender works perfect till date

from NA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

I was skeptical to buy this dual wave blender initially as it's like a multitasking machine and I was scared that it may not be able to handle a double job at the same time and may become useless in less than a year. To my surprise, it worked very well from the first day I purchased it in 2012. It makes blending a fun task and while preparing juices, it has a dispensing spout which automatically fills the glasses with the juice without making me to empty the jars. With two blending jars, I am able to prepare juices for both my kids at the same time else with my earlier juicer this task used to be painful as I had to wash the jar to prepare the second milk shake. I only need to peel the fruits and this blender mashes them till the fruit pulp is completely smooth and ready to drink. I don't need to check it and start the product again and again to check if the fruit has been completely blended the pulp or not and I just use the dispensing spout to get the fruit juice and serve it to my kids. I only find it difficult to clean and wash this product as it has the jars as well as the bigger jar which I need to wash manually rather than in a dishwasher. I just had to replace the blades once in these 4 years else it still works perfectly fine.

One of the most versatile blender!

from India

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control

• Large Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

It is a perfect family blender. It has everything that a family blender needs. This is what makes them separate from others.
      Blending Power
      It has very strong blades and mixes the food perfectly when the settings are correct.
      Versatility
      I particularly bought this blender to make ice and some smoothies everyday. I crushes everything I put into it with an amazing speed.
      It is very easy to use with its step by step instructions. Just follow them and you will have no troubles at all.
      the blender is extremely easy to clean. Once you separate the machine equipments, you can easily clean them.
      The machine seems like extremely durable and poised to be so for next few years.
      It is an elegantly crafted machine and suites any type of kitchen.

"Don't judge a book by its cover

from New York city, New York.

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control

Cons

• Unstable

• Drinks
      • Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

That blender is so amazing and it's so easy to clean but there is one thing that i don't really like about this blender is the fact that it becomes unstable whene blending but that's not a big deal. And at the end Hamilton Beach desearves the place where it belongs " at the top of the highest performing blender available "

from oman

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Complicated Controls

• Drinks
      • Large Kitchen
      • Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

We are a two chef household and never without the latest kitchen gadget. We've had this about a year now and I think it has both advantages and disadvantages.

We bought it primarily for making smoothies and for that it served its purpose well for a long time. I found that it blended them smoothly and was convenient if you wished to just to one at a time or do two different flavors. While the cups didn't hold up longer than a year, I still found this to be a great advantage while we had it.

The only thing that has stopped me from replacing the cups and not buying this again is that we do also like to use a regular blender for certain things as well like margaritas during a party, soups, etc. The problem is that when you replace the two smoothie cups with the larger capacity one unit blender function it shows you why most blenders only have one blade at the bottom...it just doesn't work well for one large batch. The food or drink or ice cant go down to the bottom blade (as there are two blades on each side) so if caught in between the two it just won't mix well. Then we had lots of leaks from the spigot and the only way to pour it out easily is from that easily and sometimes you just need to pick up the blender cup and pour which you can't do from the spigot.

So, while we've enjoyed our smoothies for a year, it's time to replace it with a regular ol blender. For us, for it's multiple uses, it just was a better match and has less parts to keep up with and this takes up quite a bit of room in the cabinet with all the parts when I could just pour from a regular blender into a cup.

That said, if you only make smoothies? It will mix them well in the small cups...just be aware you may need to do some frequent replacement of the cup parts in which case buying a delux blender could pan out cheaper in the long run...

It is a great choice

from St Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

It is a great choice

It is the best blender that exists throughout the market certainly provides an enviable quality, ensuring more than buy a lifetime investment, as it has finished truly art, made with highly durable materials and what is much better after using it, you will be amazed at the ease with which you can wash it. With this product you will get the perfect kitchen for you and your partner, you can make any kind of smoothies, juices, sauces, experiment and do everything you've always wanted to do in your kitchen.

So pamper the most important thing you have in your life, your family, your children, your siblings, your parents, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your friends in order all your loved ones. It is a producer provides an enviable by all reliability and will make your life much more pleasant.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this dual blender

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

This blender is perfect for my family. We always want different things and this makes them separate..Individual cups make it super easy to get what we want and go.

Blending Power
        It blends perfectly fine when the settings are right. The blades are very strong.

Versatility
        I can use this to make drinks or chop up some items. Take it on the go. My husband and I bought this blender specifically to make ice and protein powder smoothies daily. After a couple years the machine is still going strong. It defiantly crushes everything from simple bananas to rock-solid frozen strawberries and kiwis. I am incredibly happy with this purchase.

Everything comes apart so easy so its very simple to clean every part of it.

Follow directions and you'll have the perfect creations. So easy to use with no problems at all.

I love the design of this blender.

This is the perfect new home gift and its prefect for everything! Buy yourself one while buying one as a gift as well.

gets the job done

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

Overall this blender is functional. Next time I will just buy a regular shaped blender. I dislike the 2 blades for large amounts as I feel like stuff just kinds of gets lost in there and doesn't get mixed like it needs to. But the cups are too small if I am doing a large amount. It does only a mediocre job at ice. It works decent for things like fruit but if I am blending just a small amount of fruit I actually went and bought a different chopper as that was easier to get out and to clean up afterwards. I had even given this to my mom to use for awhile and she gave it back in favor of something smaller to use for smoothies.

Blending Power
        This blender does not work well for hard things like ice. If you are making just a smoothie then it isn't too bad but if you are adding ice then you are going to end up with chunks of ice in your drink.

It is a blender so not terribly hard to use to start with but if you are using just one cup it is a little irritating as then you have all the other parts to find something to do with. It also doesn't store well as all the pieces don't fit inside of the blender so I have lids that I have to find every time I want to use this.

I have had the blender for several years. We don't use it all the time but it still works just fine. The gaskets are all still good and the blades are in good condition.

• Versatility:

A cool (literally) and awesome blender...great for smoothies!!!!

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

This blender is very very awesome!! It has two cups that you can blend fruits and other ingredients in, so it makes smoothie and juice making much more efficient and diverse (meaning you get more beverages for you time). It works smoothly and easily. My only complaint is the cost - you could get really good single cup blenders for much cheaper.

Blending Power
        All you must do is simply toss your ingredients into the blender and let the awesome power grinds solid pieces into effluent nectars. yum!

Versatility
        You can put anything into this blender - fruits, veggies, cream, yogurt, milk, whatever you want. You can use it to make tomato sauce for spaghetti even!

To clean this blender, just use a sponge and soap and scrub it down. Then you just rinse. Nice and easy.

It is easy to use, very easy.

I find the design very attractive and even sexy ;)
        It just simply looks really nice and is a great touch in my large luxurious kitchen.

I have owned this blender for 8 months now and have had no issues. I do not expect this blender to be breaking anytime soon either.

• Versatility:

This blender is the most durable of its kind.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

The Hamilton blender is really great . It makes excellent smoothies and shakes. You can even juice your vegetables and not get that nasty after taste . It is easy to use and all of the compartments can be removed and washed by hand or by dishwasher. Which is extremely helpful since we have little kids running around the house and grabbing anything in arm's reach.

Blending Power
        The power is very very powerful that it can crush the ice in seconds as long as you have any liquid in it.

The durability is very good. My mom gets a lot of use out of it when it comes to cleaning it.

Pretty good

Comments about Hamilton Beach Dual Wave Versatile Blender:

You could say that I’ve been on a bit of a tear with blenders lately – I am obsessed with finding the perfect one for my needs and thus I have been researching and trying them out like crazy.

My thoughts on this one? It’s okay. It’s not amazing, it’s certainly not terrible.

I think for the price, it is pretty good actually. Certainly if you make a lot of smoothies or different flavors of things, this might be more convenient for you. I always hate when I need to use a blender for two different things and once and I need to rinse or wash it in between using. This takes it away, but you’ll still have double the cleanup at the end.

In the end, I felt it was too bulky. Maybe that’s obvious, because it’s really two blenders, but I just didn’t use them both enough for it to be worth it for me.

I think if you have kids and they like smoothies a little differently flavored, or something like that, this might work great for you. Overall it’s certainly a solid blender, but I ended up returning it.