Other Blenders:
Models:
730C, 727B
Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Pros

• Stable (17)
  • Easy to clean (16)
  • Good power output (15)
  • Good pitcher (11)
  • Precise control (10)

• Drinks (18)
  • Large kitchen (10)
  • Small kitchen (10)
  • Crushing ice (7)
  • Cooking (6)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (16), Gourmet chef (5)
    • I received a sample (6), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (4)

I love it :)

I actually have had the Hamilton Beach Classic Drinkmaster Chrome mixer currently for over a year. Overall, I'm glad about its performance. I do know it's simply your average mixer, and that I principally bought it for its aesthetic attractiveness. I really like the vintage, classic kind of this mixer. I will keep in mind numberless nights creating milkshakes during this same vogue mixer with my mother and brothers. It brings back several fond reminiscences to use this mixer with my youngsters. it's from Hamilton Beach, therefore it's a trustworthy complete and one that has been around for years. I own several different room appliances from Hamilton Beach and none of them have unsuccessful. This slim, sleek engaging titled mixer fits well in your smallest areas. it's a good mixer for those that are also lacking in room storage. it's slender and doesn't need plenty of area on your counter. It does not have several of the bells and whistles that different blenders could have. it's solely sensible for combining drinks. It doesn't crush ice and can not mash fruit. this is often not the sort of mixer if you're trying to form smoothies and such. it's nice for milkshakes and different blended drinks. better of all, the cup simply removes from the stand creating it super straightforward to wash. Its stainless-steel style is additionally nice for medicinal drug and antimicrobial properties. there's nothing higher to arrange food in bed stainless-steel. I might advocate this to anyone probing for your basic mixer.
We in hand one of these blenders after I was a toddler. Now, as AN adult and mother, I needed my youngsters to possess that very same vintage expertise.
I Need a powerful blender and Hamilton beach classic help me a lot with my recipes
the machine definitely exceeds my expectations
I'm really shocked by the amount of power that this machine had
i love it :)

Cute but pointless

I bought this online because of the vintage look and thought it would be cute to make milkshakes with my kids. It's very cute, slim, and vintage - yet modern. I like it a lot, but it's not more than a typical blender. It's not going to crush ice, or make smoothies. I didn't know that when I bought it. It was a bit of a disapointment. It also meant I had to have a seperate blender for that. I hate clutter and have a somewhat of a small kitchen. So, I don't have a lot of room for extra appliances. Luckily, this is slim. It doesn't take up too much space. It's not very powerful at all, but does well blending milkshakes and my powder drinks.
It's a cute little blender, but shouldn't be bought if you are looking for more than a lower power drink mixer. It's cute and fun to make memories with.

I would buy this product again.

from Davenport. Fl

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

We purchased this about two years ago because the grand kids love milk shakes. It was a good purchase. Works great, clean up is easy and the kids can use it without me worrying they will get hurt. Once the milkshakes are made it makes for great family time while we talk and enjoy our creations.

Reminds me of my childhood

from Yuba City, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

Reminded me of one that I would use as a kid to make milkshakes. Super easy to use that even my kids enjoy helping me make milkshakes.

So much fun!

from Greenwood IN

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Good Pitcher
        • Powerful
        • Precise Control
        • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

We use this to make milkshakes, its easy to use and easy clean up.

I think that it is the best

from Iraq

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Good Pitcher
          • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS PRODUCTION LOOKS LIKE AROBOT I THINK THAT IT IS VERY GOOD AT WORK I REALLY WITH TO USE IT IN OUR KITCHEN IN ADDATION TO THAT I THINK THAT IS VERY EASY TO CLEAN BECAUSE I THINK THAT THE PRODUCERS OF THEM MAKE THEM FORM STEAL METAL
            This product is very modern, as I think it is very expensive, so it should be maintained and used very carefully I also think that this product is good when you use it in the food chop, as well as making delicious drinks where you can make a natural drink through it and ensure that it is free of preservatives or even used in the manufacture of pastries I think the result will be very good The first thing I like about this product is that it is shiny and secondly that its texture is soft and polished so I'm almost sure it will be easy to clean but I think it is suitable and in the end I want to say thanks for the beautiful products

Fantastic product! Highly recommend

from Montpelier,Ohio

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control
            • Stable

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

• Crushing Ice
            • Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I use this from making drinks to making salsa

Very cool product I loved it

from Egypt

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Powerful
            • Precise Control

• Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

It's a great product with superior specification and the first thing I'm going to talk about is the outward form it contains color very attractive and modern design, contemporary qualified for use in kitchens large and small second thing I'll talk about is performance, is very strong and quick and easy to finish cooking things quickly as it saves time and effort as third thing I'll talk about is the ease of cleaning is very easy to clean and stays shiny and sparkly, lifetime where he designed from high quality raw materialsI recommend everyone buy it it is hard to find a machine with these specs and this performance as the price is very suitable for potential I loved the product and its performance and ease of form and recommending him to all of you and you won't regret never having tested

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

My kids love it

from Smithfield ri

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

We keep it on my counter. Its small and sleek and fits in the corner. My children aged 12 and 9 use it to mix thier own flavored milk and make thier own milk shakes and smoothies. Its definately safer than a blender and quick and easy to use

I love it :)

from Sn antonio,Tx

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Powerful
                • Stable

Cons

• Complicated Controls

the machine definitely exceeds my expectations
                I'm really shocked by the amount of power that this machine had
                i love it :)

This blender is for me

from SHREVEPORT, La

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
                • Good Pitcher
                • Powerful
                • Precise Control
                • Stable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I USE MY blender for all my kitchen needs no job to big or small .I Need a powerful blender and Hamilton beach classic help me alot with my recipes. I have tried other blender in the past MOST don't have the power like Hamilton Beach Classic and it affordable. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FINE BLENDER.

good choice