Other Blenders:
Models:
730C, 727B
Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer

Pros

• Stable (10)
  • Easy to clean (9)
  • Good power output (9)
  • Good pitcher (6)
  • Precise control (6)

• Drinks (10)
  • Small kitchen (8)
  • Large kitchen (6)
  • Crushing ice (5)
    • Blending Power:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (10)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3), I received a sample (3)

A True Classic

We owned one of these blenders when I was a child. Now, as an adult and mother, I wanted my children to have that same vintage experience. I have had the Hamilton Beach Classic Drinkmaster Chrome blender now for over a year. Overall, I am satisfied with its performance. I know it is just your average blender, and I mostly bought it for it's aesthetic appeal. I love the vintage, classic style of this blender. I can remember countless nights making milkshakes in this same style blender with my mother and brothers. It brings back many fond memories to use this blender with my children. It is from Hamilton Beach, so it is a trusted brand and one that has been around for years. I own many other kitchen appliances from Hamilton Beach and none of them have disappointed. This slim, sleek attractive styled blender fits comfortably in your smallest spaces. It is a great blender for those who may be lacking in kitchen storage. It is narrow and does not require a lot of space on your counter. It doesn't have many of the bells and whistles that other blenders may have. It is only good for mixing drinks. It does not crush ice and will not mash fruit. This is not the type of blender if you are looking to make smoothies and such. It is great for milkshakes and other blended drinks. Best of all, the cup easily removes from the stand making it super easy to clean. It's stainless steel design is also great for antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. There is nothing better to prepare food in bed stainless steel. I would recommend this to anyone looking for your basic blender.

Cute but pointless

I bought this online because of the vintage look and thought it would be cute to make milkshakes with my kids. It's very cute, slim, and vintage - yet modern. I like it a lot, but it's not more than a typical blender. It's not going to crush ice, or make smoothies. I didn't know that when I bought it. It was a bit of a disapointment. It also meant I had to have a seperate blender for that. I hate clutter and have a somewhat of a small kitchen. So, I don't have a lot of room for extra appliances. Luckily, this is slim. It doesn't take up too much space. It's not very powerful at all, but does well blending milkshakes and my powder drinks.
It's a cute little blender, but shouldn't be bought if you are looking for more than a lower power drink mixer. It's cute and fun to make memories with.

i love it!!!!!1

from Sn antonio,Tx

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I bought this drink mixer because I love to make milk shakes and other kinds of frozen drinks. I did read the reviews first and noticed that there were a lot of negative reviews. I decided to try the mixer anyway, and decided that if it couldn't handle ice cream and the such that I would simply use it for powdered drinks. I received it in the mail yesterday and make a chocolate shake today. I was really shocked by the amount of power that this machine had. I filled the cup about two thirds full and started the machine. At first, I thought that I was on the high setting because of the amount of power. So I tried the next setting. This one actually caused the cup to overflow because of the power. I do not know if they replaced the motor or what Hamilton Beach did, but the machine definately exceeds my expectations. I would highly recommend it!

Top pièces misone

from Top top xbox

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Stable

Cons

• Poor Pitcher

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Pretty

from San jose

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Powerful

Cons

• Complicated Controls

• Cooking

Ls

I love this product

from Laughlin NV

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Powerful
    • Precise Control
    • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I have had this product for a while. I love to make my milkshakes in it. Excellent

Great drink maker!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I love small kitchen appliances and had to add the Hamilton Beach classic drink master chrome drink mixer to my collection! I absolutely love this mixer and use it at least once a week.
        It's very versatile. I mainly use it to make milkshakes on Sunday's for my family and it makes absolutely fantastic milkshakes! They come out creamy and delicious and without ice chunks like some blenders like to leave.
        I love the vintage look of this mixer as well. I leave it out on my counter because it looks like one of those classic mixers you would find in old diners. It's definitely a conversation starter when we are entertaining in our kitchen.
        It's also very easy to clean and easy to use so this is one of those small appliances that won't get used once and then forgotten in the back of a cabinet. I get a lot of use out of mine and have made a Sunday tradition out of it!
        Overall, this drink mixer is a must have if you love to make custom drinks! It has the Hamilton beach high quality and I have nothing negative to say about it!

Makes My Countertop Sexy

from Dallas, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Powerful
        • Stable

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

This retro style drink maker just begs for a home in any kitchen. It can fit with literally any kitchen decor, which is a plus since I have changed the design scheme of my kitchen 3 times now. I love the compactness of this powerful little machine.
          I love using it for fruit and veggies smoothies in the morning. It helps my husband and kids stay away from fast food milkshakes.
          The tilting head makes it easy to access the cup, which you can drink straight out of once you've made your concoction. This saves an extra dish from needing to be washed. It is also extremely easy to clean with detachable parts.
          I try to avoid plastic products as much as possible. So, the fact that the entire device is stainless steel was a huge selling point for me. I especially love that the cup is stainless steel, although I do wish it had a lid and straw included. I have my own stainless steel straws, but one that is compatible with a lid would be nice.

Cute but pointless

from Marietta, Ohio.

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I would buy this product again and again is very great

from Miami, Florida

Is great!

Excellent

from India

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
          • Good Pitcher
          • Powerful
          • Precise Control
          • Stable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I can't think without it, simply amazing

I LIKE it

from Kharkov ukraine

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Good Pitcher
            • Precise Control

Cons

• Not Powerful
            • Unstable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about Hamilton Beach Classic DrinkMaster Chrome Drink Mixer:

I LIKE this product very much and i recomand to al my friends , it has alot of properties such as it is easy to clean ,Good pitcer and precise control .But It has small issue is that not poweful and un stable . Oh i forget to say that it's prices is tooo good . I use it in many purpose as crushing ice ,small ,large kitchen and drink . It is a useful mixer.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand