3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

Great coffee-maker for a couple

This little 6-cup brew station is the perfect coffee maker for my partner and myself. Being programmable, we can set it to brew our coffee before we come downstairs in the morning and with the 2-hour auto off feature, we don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it off only to come home to burnt coffee later.

I am admittedly not a graceful person, and have broken more than one of those glass coffee pots. With no glass pot to worry about, filling and cleaning this little device is a breeze. At first filling the reservoire is a little bit awkward, but once you've done it a couple of times, it's a piece of cake.

My only quam about this coffee maker is that it is definitely not ideal for having company over. It brews enough for two large mugs, or three small mugs. If you're looking for something that will pack a little more volume, try upgrading to a 10+ cup system. If you use this while hosting guests, you'll find yourself making coffee multiple times over the course of the visit.

Hamilton Beach 6-cup BrewStation Safety Hazard

This is quite a tall machine for making only 6 cups. Coffee tastes okay. The programmable model shuts off after 2 hrs. Have to press your cup hard against dispenser lever which causes unit to slide backwards - got burned on steam vents on cover while holding down to keep unit from sliding. After adding water to the fill line, moving the unit even slightly caused water to slosh out the two holes in back and down to the counter and electrical wiring below (safety hazard design flaw IMO). After figuring this out, there were still puddles of water under the unit. We found that the condensation in the cover when lifted up for cleaning again leaked down the back of the unit onto electrical wiring. Sometimes the front of the coffee basket assembly drips in front of the unit. The instruction manual doesn't explain the use of the water lever over the coffee basket. Who writes these manuals anyway? It is very bothersome to keep mopping puddles up from the counter top. This is a coffee brewer with serious hazardous features.

Brew Performance
Have had this unit on the counter for 6 months and discovered even more to dislike about this coffee maker. Besides puddles of condensation on the counter while brewing and leaking condensation onto the electrical wiring in back when the lid is lifted, we've found the container that holds the finished brewed coffee has so many crevices, design indentations, and hard to reach areas that it is a royal pain to clean every little indentation and protrusion. It's the craziest design we've ever seen. From its exterior the design is sleek, but once you get to the inside, it's a consumer inconvenience.

Too many crevices, protrusions and hard to reach places in the container that holds the brewed coffee. We liked the filter basket that came out easily for cleaning but the container that holds the brewed coffee is a bear to clean.

Easy enough to use if you don't mind mopping up condensation puddles on the counter. Sometimes the unit slides backwards when pushing your cup against the beverage dispenser lever.

We couldn't understand the necessity of the jagged irregular design of the container that holds the finished brewed coffee. Looks nice on the outside overall, but inconvenient design on the interior parts.

Wish our unit would just die so we can set up our new standard glass carafe coffee maker but gotta say this HB is still operating in spite of all its condensation problems. Because of how much it cost us moneywise, we can't afford to just discard it.

Best coffee maker for a single person!

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

Its Cheap, fast, hot and awesome! I first bought it when I was single, and now I have a partner but he is not a coffee drinker. So Im still the only now who drinks coffee. This coffee maker is perfect because you don't waste any coffee. It make about two to four cups at a time (cup size depending) and you done even have to dirty a pot! You just put your cup right up to the button and it goes right in to the cup. You also don't even have to wait for it to completely brew. I turn it on and after 2 min enough had brewed to fill my cup. Best purchase I have made last year. Its super easy to clean too! It also stays hot for a long time. after a few hours it turns itself off (because I always forget) so thats good for me.

Brew Performance
Super quick, and super hot. I don't even have to wait for it to finish brewing and I have all that I need.

Its so easy to clean. It breaks down to three pieces. two of which can go in the dishwasher and the bottom piece just wipes right clean!

super easy to use. Pour in the water. put coffee in the filter, and press the on button. you can also set an alarm for it to turn itself pom so the coffee makes itself as I wake up.

The design is modern and cool. it fits right in with my kitchen and it matched all of my appliances.

Its handled me dropping it and me living in three different places. always turns right on!

• Brew Performance:

Does the job, nothing special.

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

This coffeemaker is okay. It brews and "okay" cup of coffee. It has a timer so that is nice to set coffee to brew in the morning, the night before. The internal carafe that keeps the coffee warm makes a low crackling sound constantly.

Just brew with water and vinegar

Love it!

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

I've had this coffee maker for about two years and I've loved every moment of it! It's compact yet larger enough to give you 3-4 cups of coffee. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the button is awkwardly placed and sometimes it's a little difficult to get that last bit. Otherwise, a great buy.

Brew Performance
The coffee that this machine produces is perfect. A downfall of the brewing process, which might not even be the brewing process necessarily, but the filter holder is really short. Normal filters do not fit well in the basket. I wish we could see the amount of water on the side or something. Also being able to see the amount of coffee that was left in there would be helpful.

It's easy to clean but sometimes the canister for the coffee attracts a lot of grime sometimes. I clean it every day but still there is grime. Also, the place where you put the coffee mug would be easier to clean if you could take it out. Paper towels or anything really can barely draw the coffee out of the corners of the collector.

It's the easiest to use. Put your coffee in and press the "on" button and you're golden!

Coffee's Ready!

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

I love my Brew Station! I set it at night, and when I get up the next morning, all I have to do is push the button. My coffee is perfect and actually tastes much better than when I used my other coffee maker. Makes a great gift!

Brew Performance
Brews faster than any coffee maker I've had!

Very easy to clean, takes maybe a couple of minutes at the most!

Couldn't be easier!

Very cute!

• Brew Performance:

This is a great pot for a single person.

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

I bought this coffee pot for my mom since she is the only one in her home who drinks coffee. It makes about 6 cups, which gives her a little extra for the next day.

Brew Performance
It takes a little longer to brew the coffee than my small 4 cup coffee pot, but that may be because this makes 6 cups. The does taste great and is not watered down at all if you put the correct amount of codffee grounds for your taste.

The removable filter basket makes this maker very easy to clean. With no glass pot, there is no worry of breaking and haveing a mess.

I love the ease of just putting my cup or mug up to the lever, and pushing it to pour out my coffee. I don't have to take that ectra step of pouring from a carafe or pot. The built in 2 hour shut off timer is perfect for thise mornings when I can't remember if I turned the coffer maker off or not:)

I must say that this coffee maker is rather tall, so you will need to have a large gap between your cabinets and counter to store this. It does not take up much counter space at all though:)

this is a very sturdy coffee maker. If you need to move it while it is brewing, there is no chance of spilling the coffer over the top like regular coffee pots.

not thrilled.

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

I am not really impressed by this coffee maker. At first I was excited for the new coffee maker. But after the first use that wore off. The drip catch tray is not removeable. So you have to wipe it out. And the tray is barely big enough to catch a few drips. Any larger spill will make a large mess on the counter.
I do like that the inside container makes it easy to pre measure water and is self contained for compact storage. I do not.like the mess it makes.while pouring. Pour very slow to keep from.dripping and spilling. It is not easy to clean inside either. The corners and difficult to clean.
I do like that it does take up as little room as possible.

Great for one person . . . or more

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

The Brew Station makes an excellent tasting cup of coffee. It keeps it hot and does not get a strong or burnt taste. There is no coffee pot to wash or store. It is extremely convenient to just use with a coffee mug. It uses ground coffee which is more economical than the single servers that use pods or k-cups. The programming is easy and the design is simple in that you merely fill the water reservoir and place the coffee in the proper place. The programming is easy to use, and the overall design is simple enough once you get used to filling the water reservoir. There was no plastic or chemical taste. It also uses very little counter space. I would recommend this unit.

Great

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

I brought this coffee maker for my travel trailer, to save room. Worked great. Could even set it to start making coffee when I needed it. Didn't have to clean a pot. Easy to clean and get ready for the next use.

Great.

Very easy.

Very. No problem. Takes less time then most coffee makers.

Great coffee maker!!

from Liberty, SC

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

I have had this coffee maker for a couple of years and I really like it! I like the fact that I can get one cup of coffee at a time and it keeps the rest fresh and hot. It brews fast and easy to make. It also has an automatic shut off for days that I am to busy to remember on my own. My husband doesn't drink coffee so this is perfect for me instead of making a big pot everyday that would only get wasted. I recommend if you need a small easy coffee maker then this is the one for you!

Brews fast and good!!

Very easy to use!

Great design, small and compact!

No problems with durability.

Handy Little Coffe Maker

from Plainville, CT

Comments about Hamilton Beach BrewStation 6-Cup Coffee Maker:

This coffee maker is just what you're looking for if you are tired of your glass coffee pots breaking. It is easy to use and efficient. Clean up is easy and it looks nice and modern on your countertop.

Brew Performance
I don't drink coffee, but others in my house do and they love the coffee!

This coffee maker is so easy to clean. You just take it apart (the top two pieces) and rinse them or put them into your dishwasher. The rest of the machine just needs a gentle wipe every now and then.

Well, it takes some getting use to. The way you fill it with water is to take the top reservoir out and measure the amount of water you want to use. Then you pour it back ito the warming part of the machine and put the top and the coffee filter basket back on top. Put in a coffee filter, coffee, close the lid and turn it on. In just a few minutes you'll have nice hot coffee. To get the coffee out you just press your cup against the silver oval shaped button, much like a soda dispenser. The coffee will dispense right into your cup! It feels fun to do that! The thing I like most about this coffee maker is that there is no glass pot to break!

Such a great design for those who just need a cup or two of coffee in the morning. It is easy to use and fits nice on the counter.

This product is very durable. It would be hard to break it...we have had it for about 3 years and it gets a lot of use. There is no glass pot to worry about which is why I love it. Those pots are so easy to break...I have never had a problem with this coffee maker.