4.1
Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender

Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender

4.1

• Versatility:

Very good Blending! Not for Juicing!

I was given this blender as a gift. I really like the 14 different speed options on this blender. The Heavy Glass container is built solid! The glass container holds a large quantity. I found it doesn't blend as well as other blenders that have double blades at different levels, which seems to blend up your veggies and fruits a lot better. I have come to use this as a backup blender, because of this reason. But all and all, this is a wonderful blender to use mixing drinks! Yum!

Blending Power
It has 14 different speed options. I find I only use 2 or 3 when I'm using. It blends really well. I use this blend

Versatility
I like how easy it is to blend liquid items. When mixing a veggie protein shake though, It doesn't blend that well. I put a lot of veggies and fruit in my shake. It doesn't blend that well. Better for liquid blending. I also didn't like the ice crushing. Your ice doesn't break up very well.

This is such a easy blender to clean because of the glass canister. Warm water and soap and it is clean. To clean the plastic parts I clean with a damp cloth half and half vinegar and water. You could put the canister in the dishwasher, but I never have because it cleans up so easy.

This blender is very easy to use. After you have made your smoothie, you can store the glass canister in the refrigerator, which is a option I love. Just put my almond milk and fruit in, and blend. Yummy.

I really like the design. Very pretty, clean looking. The container is built well. It's very stable when using.

This blender is built to last. So easy to clean. No cheap parts. The solid glass container is wonderful! Stable on the counter when mixing.

Speed Blender Master letdown

I went to get a blender for my son so he has a better option for a healthier breakfast since he doesn't like to eat much in the morning. While this was an affordable option I was severely disappointed in how it worked. Now I will be purchasing a different blender.

Blending Power
The first about 4 times I used the blender it worked just fine. Then it seemed to lose power and not want to blend anything that was frozen at all. VERY frustrating when you are trying to get kids a quick snack or breakfast to go in the morning.

Versatility
Mine personally seemed to only want to blend soft things. If I put any frozen fruit or ice in the blender it would just not want to work at all. It would stop and make a horrible buzzing noise like the motor was not wanting to turn on.

Very easy blender to clean, that was the easiest part of this product. I could take it all apart very easily and put it in the dishwasher or hand clean it and had no problems with putting it back together.

It is an easy blender to use. Has lots of different setting to use for different types of shakes and drinks. Mine just didn't work correctly for me.

It is a simplistic design, but it looks clean and nice on the counter. It definitely matches to my kitchen which is always a nice plus.

I dropped the lid on the floor and I was so scared it was going to shatter and that was not the case at all. It just bounced up off the floor. Nice to know that part of the blender was durable. I wish the rest had been the same.

Great Blender

from Evansville, WI

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Hard to Clean

• Crushing Ice
  • Drinks
  • Small Kitchen

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

I really like my blender. It works amazing for the smoothies tat we make frequently but it seems like notated what we do we always seem to have to help with the mixing process. When we need to clean it, watch out because the blade is there and will cut you if you aren't careful.

blades not long enough

from green bay wis

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Stable

Cons

• Not Powerful

• Cooking

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

doesn't do it's job well and the seal always leaks

Very good Blending! Not for Juicing!

from Palm Springs, CA

• Versatility:

A nice little blender for everyday use

from Haslett, MI

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

This may not be an industrial-strength appliance, but it works just fine for everyday needs like making smoothies and milk shakes. They turn out smooth and finely blended. I'm happy with this blender.

Blending Power
The blender does a good job, but I have noticed that it can get stuck on larger, harder objects. A large piece of very hard ice or a large-sized whole baby carrot may be enough to stop the blades up temporarily. This isn't a big deal, and the blockage can be easily removed and then the blender works completely fine again.

Versatility
I've made smoothies, shakes, margaritas, and a lot more in this blender. It also works well as a food processor. I have used it to make baby food with a lot of success. It's very versatile.

Cleaning is easy - wash, rinse, and dry. There are no annoying crevices to worry about, so everything comes out without much effort.

Very easy to use. Just add the ingredients and push the buttons. Sometimes the larger ingredients do need to be poked down a little bit, if they get stuck up near the top.

Hamilton Beach

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

It was great while it lasted. The blender itself was very basic and did what I needed it to do. It was really good for mixing drinks. We had a little problem with mixing ice cream or making smoothies, as well as milkshakes. We tried making ice cream with candy in it such as a blizzard, but that was the most difficult. It was good for mixing basic drinks such as iced drinks.

Blending Power
The blending power was either not strong enough or too strong. It was difficult to get it on the right setting for the type of drink you wanted.

Considering that most blenders are not easy to clean, this one wasn't much different. The blades were the most difficult to clean. However, most of the time we would just run hot water and it was clean in a matter of a few minutes.

It's fairly easy to use, especially with the different settings it provides.

The design is basic but it's great. Not too spacious, but big enough to make a big blender of drinks. You could also make a big blender of smoothies, ice cream, milkshakes, or blended ice cream.

• Versatility:

Simple, good for occasional use.

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

This Hamilton Beach blender is pretty simple and straightforward. It doesn't do anything fancy and isn't high capacity, so it probably wouldn't work for heavy everyday use. However, if you are just looking for a blender to use occasionally, this one would be fine. I use it mostly for milkshakes a couple of times a month, and it works great for that.

Blending Power
The power is fine on this blender. It does get a little air bubble above the blades so that sort of stop blending anything even though they're still spinning away, but you can easily clear that with a little stir. Again, if you're using this blender every day, that would become a major nuisance, but for only a few times a month, it isn't a problem.

Versatility
I've not tried to make a lot of different things in this blender, so I can't really speak to versatility. I would imagine it would have trouble with ice just based on the shape of the pitcher.

Very easy to clean. The base wipes out easily, and the picture doesn't have many nooks and crannies that are hard to clean around.

Very easy to use. The speed buttons are clearly labeled.

The design is simple and functional. I keep mine in a cabinet, so the look of it isn't really important to me.

I've had this blender for years and have had no problems with it at all. Still works like new.

Blends very well

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

This blender is awesome. I makes fruit smoothies every day, and the blender blends up the food and yogurt into a great tasting drink. I first put the fruit or vegetables in it and then other ingredients on top, and it blends it up great that way. I also have an eight month old son who is eating three meals a day of pureed food. I never bough a baby food processor because this blender does such a great job of pureeing the food for him. It also does a super job at blending up uncooked hard rice into a fine powder so that I can make homemade baby rice cereal. The blender whips up the food in a matter of 5-10 seconds. This simple machine has saved us a whole lot of money, especially for our baby. It is fairly easy to clean. I just have to be careful not to let the leftover food sit in it, or else it will be hard to scrub off. I usually fill up the blender with water immediately after I have removed most of the food. That way it will be very easy to clean.

Hamilton Beach 14 Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

I found this blender, the Hamilton Beach 14 Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender, to be just alright after purchasing it. The lid was difficult at times to remove and put back on top of the blender. The little plastic center in the lid was fairly easy to turn, remove, add ingredients to blender container and replace it. I found the blender container itself to be a little awkward to hold onto. It felt unbalanced to me when it had food in it. It was also difficult to remove from the base when it was full of liquids or blended foods. The base itself was fairly sturdy. It didn't wobble or move around when the blender was being used. The buttons worked fairly well. There were some speed buttons that when I used them, I didn't notice much of a difference in the change of speed in the motor. It had me wondering if all those different speed levels were really necessary. I didn't think this blender was one of the more quiet ones to use. It made a fair amount of motor noise when it was in use.

• Versatility:

Not fancy but works well

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

If you are looking for a basic blender that works well and not too costly, then the Hamilton Beach 14- Speed Blender is for you. From blending smoothies to pureeing soups, this blender works wonders.

Blending Power
This 14-Speed Blender has amazing blending power, cutting through fruit or chunky soups to make smooth. The only issue I ever have is crushing ice small enough for my smoothies and I have to keep shaking the container to move the ice down to the blades.

Versatility
For a less expensive blender, it is capable of blending up a variety of foods.

I always hated cleaning other blenders and they had so many parts to take apart to be cleaned, but this Hamilton Beach blender has few parts and is so easy to clean.

This blender couldn't be easier to use, just add ingredients and choose your desired blending option and push the button.

I don't find this blender to be flashy or classy looking but simply has a practical look to it. It isn't overly compact nor huge and clunky.

I have had and used this blender for years and it is still going strong.

Noisy But Does It's Job

Comments about Hamilton Beach 14-Speed BlendMaster Ultra Blender:

It's really loud but sturdy and get's the job done.

Blending Power
Does a fairly good job of blending most things.

Versatility
I use it to make shakes with and it does a pretty good job, just have to remember to stir every once in a while.

Very easy to clean.

Easy to use, but heavy.

I like the overall design though it's a little bulky.