4.1
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker

Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker

4.1

Pros

• Brews quickly (3)
  • Easy to clean (3)
  • Easy to use (3)
  • Large pot (3)

• Everyday (3)

Great little coffee maker

This coffee maker does a great job of delicious hot coffee considering it very low price. It is amde very well and easy to use.

Brew Performance
It brews great...Read complete review

Brew Performance
It brews great and gives you a great cup of hot coffee. We use it for the morning coffee and make a full pot. The taste is very stable and even though it may sit for awhile it keeps the coffee hot and fresh tasteing.

I was surprised at how clean the pot comes out without much scrubbing at all. I wipe down the maker with a wet sponge and it looks brand new again.

Simply fill with water, fresh coffee grounds and go. I start it first thing in AM and in a few minutes I have my hot coffee. It does have a timer you could set to make the coffee at a certain time but I do not use that feature.

Looks great sitting on the counter. The black goes well in any kitchen. I happen to have black and stainless steel appliances and it goes very well with them. It also makes a small amount of coffe still taste good. My husband likes coffee after dinner and I do not so he amkes a few cups and that also comes out flavorable and hot.

Only coffee machine we ever buy

Nice streamline appliance that will look great in your kitchen. However, my husband likes his coffee to be steaming hot when he pours it and believe me he stands over the coffee maker till it is ready to pour to get that first cup and he was disappointed in this feature of the coffee maker.

Brew Performance
Coffee has an excellent taste, of course we use the coffee that we prefer but again our only complaint was that the coffee maker did not keep the coffee hot enough. There is something wrong when you pour your coffee and then walk over to the microwave to heat it up.....

Not much to clean so it's pretty easy. I have bought a few of these particular coffee makers and I will say that I can't find a color that continues to look nice and clean all the time. The white coffee maker begins to look dull and any kind of daily dirt stands out and then I tried the black and every little flicker of dirt or dust shows up terribly plus it also begins to look dull and shows any damage. I have only found white and black in the stores so far.

Very easy to use but only if you get the one machine that is simple to use otherwise all those buttons and features will make you want to give up on coffee

Seems to be a good size for my kitchen

I seem to buy 2 to 3 coffee makers a year and that seems to be that the bottom heat part begins to rust badly even if you keep it clean and dry

Good little coffeepot

from Ripley NY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Large Pot
  • Multiple Settings

• Home

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

Had this pot for about 8 years until we decided to go with the Keurig the programming and large pot made it great! I purchased this for my morning cup of coffee during the week and a pot with friends and family on the weekends. It still brews great even after being stored away for the a while!

Good Value for the Money

from New Jersey

About Me Coffee Aficionado

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot

Cons

• Big and Awkward
    • Limited Features

• Home
    • Office
    • Weekends

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

This coffee pot is good value for money. It is simple, does the job well, and is programmable. Cleaning it is after use can be a bit awkward, but not too bad. I don't mind.
    Also, I would have preferred a smaller machine to make less coffee at one time so it doesn't take up so much space on my counter top. Otherwise, it makes good coffee and is great for those who like 12 cups at hand. I'm happy with it for now.

It makes good coffee

from Connecticut

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
    • Durable
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Large Pot

Cons

• Limited Features

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

We use this coffee maker every morning and so far, it hasn't let us down. We use the regular and the bold settings. We have replaced many a coffee maker and this is a good one.

ahh worst coffee maker

from North Bend, WA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

What a disaster, we needed a coffee pot since our other Hamilton Beach broke. So our local store sells only that brand. We thought we'd try the new model . We were pretty happy at first. But agreed about 2 weeks into owning or new machine it quit working. We messed around and got it working again. It was short lived a week after it was leaking coffee every where. From the bottom of the code maker was the most. We had to throw it away and go to a new store and get a different brand all together. What a shame 2 coffee makers 2 bad products.

Leaked everywhere.

When it was first new or was great. It brewed quickly. After 3 weeks and it leaking. It is no good. .

I usually choose coffee makers based on design. It was clean and modern looking. It could have been nice if it didn't leak everywhere.

Maybe would have gotten a 2 if it lasted longer than 3 weeks. I think they should tree think the over all design again.

Coffee Brewer

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

This is a great little coffee maker as you can fill it and forget it. Sleep and before you wake up the coffee is ready to drink . It takes little effort to program it for the time you want coffer and will keep it hot for an hour or more. You can leave the house and not worry about your coffee as it will shut off after an hour or so. The coffee tastes great!! Love it and will definitely buy another once it wears out (and I have had my for at least 5 years!!)

Long Lasting Coffee Pot

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

I used to be the type of person that had to have coffee every single day and it had to be cups of it! I bought this coffee pot in 2008 and it was the best thing I could have bought. Bodies change and I do not get to drink coffee very much any more and I received a free keurig but I still have this coffee pot for company. This coffee pot has lasted years, from being used every day to being stuck in the back of the cabinet for months. I highly recommend this coffee pot. It's programmable, keeps the coffee warm for hours, automatic shut off, and shows the time. Very easy to clean and use.

Brew Performance
    Perfect! I couldn't ask for a better coffee pot! If you know how to make your coffee it comes out great every time with no granules in your coffee.

Extremely easy to use. You really do not even need to use the manual that comes with it.

Perfect for any kitchen! The design is perfect and everything is where it should be.

I've had it for years and it has lasted from every day use to being in the cabinet waiting to be used.

Hamilton Beach 12 cup coffee maker

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

Overall a decent coffee maker for the price. Obviously will not brew a pot as good as an expensive coffee pot but it will do in a pinch. I bought this as a back up or for when I have a party and want a whole pot brewed. I do like that the filters do not seem to fold in and get grounds in the pot like some other coffee pots. It's digital and you can set it to go off in the morning which is nice as well.

Brew Performance
    Brews a decent pot. Takes a little longer to brew and I found I have to put more grounds than I am used to to get it the right strength.

Super easy to clean, the filter compartment comes right out and the pot of course is very easy to hand wash. I also take a damp paper towel and clean the inside of the compartments out every so often which only takes a few minutes.

Very easy to use, didn't even need to look at the directions to set it up or use the timer on it.

It's a nice design, looks good on the counter. Not too big either.

Seems pretty durable, I've had no issues with anything breaking or falling apart.

• Brew Performance:

a great coffeemaker to start the morning with

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

I like how simple this coffee maker is to use and it brews up to twelve cups of coffee very quickly so I can start my morning off with a warm cup of coffee. I like that I can quickly provide a hot drink for my guests in a short amount of time.

Brew Performance
    This coffee maker brews up to twelve cups of coffee so I can make a little or make a lot. I like that I can choose the option of how much drink to prepare so there is always the right amount.

The smooth glass and plastic surfaces make cleaning this coffee maker easy and a quick job to do so I spend less time cleaning dishes and more time with my family.

This coffee maker has all the controls located conveniently and it is very easy to use with just a push of a button after adding water and coffee.

I love the simple easy to understand design. I can quickly and simply choose how much I want to prepare and with the simplicity of the design of this great coffee maker I can make coffee quickly.

this coffee pot is very durable and made strongly.

• Brew Performance:

My digital coffee maker is dependable and a necessity in my home

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

I love the way my digital coffee maker wakes me up in the mornings with the smell of fresh coffee thanks to it "delayed start" feature I don't have to stumble to the kitchen and fumble with the coffee maker. I just prepare the coffee maker at night and it makes my whole morning go so much smoother.

• Brew Performance:

A great way to start off my morning!

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Digital Coffee Maker:

No complaints. Simple yet modern design, brews the perfect amount of coffee and brews fast! Easy to maintain/clean. Programming option is my savior most mornings. Seems to be durable (for the few months owned) and that's an important factor in coffeemaker ownership. If the coffeemaker breaks down...chance are I break down. Ha!

Brew Performance
    Brews quietly, accurately and fast! Programming feature never lets me down and that's important when you're a mom of 6 and a full-time college student. No morning coffee makes a grumpy mama and wife and a non-motivated student. Yes...it's that serious. lol

Material is easy to clean. Pot cleans out easily. Easy to disassemble and reassemble.

Simple model, simple instructions. Never read the directions except for a brief skimming of the programming section.

Simple yet modern and appealing/attractive in our kitchen.

We've only had it for a couple months but so far so good. No issues or concerns.