Other Frozen Foods:
Haagen Dazs Five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Haagen Dazs Five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Delicious creamy dessert

Comments about Haagen Dazs Five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream:

This ice cream is so smooth and flavorful, and I love that it isn't full of lots of artificial ingredients. Haagen Dazs ice cream always tends to be nice high quality, but it is definitely pricier than some other brands. I usually can't afford it but it's nice to splurge on now and again. Definitely adds a special touch to desserts.

This stuff tastes great!

Comments about Haagen Dazs Five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream:

I recently discovered Haagen Daz Five ice cream flavors and I'm so happy I did! The Five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is by far my favorite. I am not normally a vanilla ice cream fan, but this had me sold. The best part is the simplicity. It has 5 ingredients and they're not artificial. It is such a wholesome flavor and it has a great vanilla taste. It's my favorite vanilla ice cream.

this is the best icecream in the wrold

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Haagen Dazs Five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream:

from just a simple thing , this icecream is the thing that you would want to try.  what is this you maye ask , well this is a sweet tasting ice cream flavored vanilla bean. what i like best about it is that it tastes reallly good , i have tasted that it doesnt taste like beans , but kind of like vanilla plus a different taste i cant yet figure out. this icecream is such a mystery to me , but i will figure what i need to do to get the answer , it is hard to believe but i think that this is the best ice cream in the world , you need to try it. what my opinion is that i just love it , it is so good i wanna just eat it everyday, but ofcourse rememberthat icecream is really sweet and you should never eat it all the time , though maybe you can eat it as a snack but a snack is not like a meal , a snack is only a little bit , so what ever you decide to do i think that you should just try it , the minute your tongue tastes it , it is just going to eat it some more each and every day so remember to try it

Haagen-Dazs five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is #1 with me!

from Northfield, IL

Comments about Haagen Dazs Five Vanilla Bean Ice Cream:

I need to start with a confession: I LOVE ice cream.  Ever since I was a kid and the ice cream truck would ring his bell - I would come a running to that truck. I've probably enjoyed more brands than most - regional brands, semi-"name" brands, and all the "biggies." And I wasn't always a "vanilla" devote.  My tastes were as diverse as "Chunky Monkey" and "Cherry Garcia." For elegant indulgences, I would lean toward anything "Dove."  But I digress...

For a couple of years, I have favored H-D. And I've had most of their vast array of flavors/combo flavors. And then I started to gravitate to Vanilla Bean. It stood shoulder-to-shoulder with any other flavor and was most versatile.

Then one day as I went to reach for my tried and true, and what did I see? Simple white containers, with simple graphics bearing the Haagen-Dazs logo aside my familiar containers.  This required closer inspection! Each had the number five spelled out, a picture of the "essence of the flavor" and the ingredients, of which there were 5. It was a striking display by contrast to the other H-D containers.  And they had quite a few choices: Mint, Ginger, Passion Fruit, Mint Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Coffee and, yes, Vanilla Bean. And, as luck would have it, they were priced "two for!"  So, I chose Ginger for my love and Vanilla Bean for me.

The review: yum, YUM, YUMMY for the Vanilla Bean. (Don't misunderstand - even the Ginger was good - my love, the ginger fan, allowed me a taste. But if you haven't guessed, I'm a VB gal.  If I were to have to have one last meal, somehow I would want to leave this world with H-D five VB on my lips.

Darn, now I'm craving it! Off to the freezer!!