4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Support and Safety:

Good, but there are better!

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat:

This is the car seat I bought my mother for her car when my daughter was born. I was impressed with the simplicity of installation, along with how comfortable this seat was for my daughter. It was soft, with great support to keep my daughter in place, and to keep her head in place also, so it wasn't bouncing around from the movements of the car. It was very easy to take care of, and clean. It came apart very easy, and seemed to go back together even easier than it came apart. It is very simple to install, which is a big deal to me, because I own other car seats that were more complicated to install. This is not my favorite brand of car seat, but for the price you really cannot go wrong. Your child with be comfortable, and safe with this seat. With multiple settings for the straps, it works great when your child gets bigger, and its very easy to adjust the straps. All in all this is a great buy for the price, and I recommend this to anyone needing a good, reliable car seat.

Such a good product!

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat:

I absolutely love this car seat. It fits so well in our car, and we can also hook it to our stroller. My baby loves it and the seat belt fits her great!

Ease of Installation
It took us a little bit of time to get it to fit in the back seat of our car, but once we got figured it out it fit wonderful!

Child's Comfort
My child loves being in her car seat. She rarely cries when shes in it, and enjoys sitting in it while going on car rides!

Support and Safety
Some car seats we have noticed the seat belts loosen up over time making the child not very safe in their car seat. But with this car seat the seat belts stay in place over time so you don't have to worry every time you put your baby in it if she/he will be safe. The straps are also easily adjustable so if you did have to adjust them it's easy to do.

It's so easy to get in and out of your vehicle. We bought an extra base so we can use it in both our vehicles.

I found this design a little bland, but I still like it! This design would be great if you wanted a gender neutral car seat.

• Support and Safety:

a great car seat that is safe for your child

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat:

I loved this car seat for my son. i loved the fact that it has impact protectors on either side of the baby's head and you can adjust the straps to fit any size. the material is easy to wash and the car seat is very easy to assemble and take apart. I would recommend this to any parent for their child. I personally love all of graco's products and i especially like that this car seat can fit in any type car. the best part about this car seat is that it grows with your child to meet their growth needs. the design is great and its very durable when it comes to your child making messes.

Awesome!

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat:

We love this car seat so far!!! Our daughter was crying all the time in her other car seat and now loves this new seat. She is only 12 months and 21lbs but she is in the 87 percentile for height so her infant carrier was too small. This fits her great.

Child's Comfort
Love all the padding and she always looks very comfy. She has fallen asleep in this seat several times already. Has a nice recline position when she does fall asleep. We didn't put the strap covers on. We make several long trips and it is important that she is comfortable!

Support and Safety
Safety standards were my number one concern. This seat has some of the highest ratings I have found. I was trying to decide between this and the Britax seats. I feel this one offers better features and comfort. My second requirement was a 5 point harness booster option up to 65lbs rather than 40lbs and this was one of the few that had that. It also has the rear facing option for babies 5-40lbs.

Everything is easy to use. It is a little bit hard to buckle the straps in but some of this is designed that way so that the child cannot unbuckle themselves. I was very frustrated in the beginning with this but now I have it figured out and it is a lot easier.

I think it is a good looking seat but I wish there were other color options. They had a grey and black one that I liked but they were not selling this one when I purchased. There was only a girly flowery one and this one. I wanted a neutral color so I can use it with a second child.

• Support and Safety:

I love this Graco Smart Seat All-In-One Car Seat!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Graco Smart Seat All-in-One Car Seat:

As soon as we recieved our tax money we ran out and bought this seat. My daughter's Graco Snug ride was getting too small and we needed an update. Although this seat is VERY pricey, we were able to get a good deal on it, using the 'Great Trade In Event' at Babies R Us. I picked this seat because of the great padding and the safety features it offers. It has side inpack bags in the head rest and reclines into 6 different positions. The other main reason I choose this seat is because the seat offers 3 stages to it. It starts out as an infant 5-65lbs rear facing then can be turned around for a front facing toddler seat. The last stage is a booster seat for up to 100lbs. This will work great for our daughter because she was born prematurely and will need to face rear a bit longer than a term child. I love the design of this seat, it looks very nice and stylish. I would say the only thing I don't like about this seat is that the crotch snap on the 5 point harness is very difficult to undo and to snap shut.