Other Car Seats:
E9LB73Q, E9BB72D

Pros

Cons

• Support and Safety:

Safety, quality and comfort!

When we purchased this car seat we went from a screaming baby who hated her seat & screamed the entire ride To a baby who is quite content in her seat! I was given my infant seat but after trying everything to make her happy in her seat I was dead set on finding a seat that had awesome safety ratings AND comfort! We take 5hr long trips often and I would not enjoy sitting on hard plastic... This seat is everything I expected and more! My husbands first words when he saw it were "that is big" and it is we have a Toyota Corolla it fits well but snug! It is a little heavy if you have to change it from car to car, but honestly even if i had to change it everyday I would still go with this seat! It does come with a price tag, but what price tag is to high to pay for the safety of your child?... We saved up for it because I was set on this seat and man am I glad we did! It is safety, style, comfort all in one! We have baby #2 on the way and this is going to be something I register for, for sure and if I don't get it we will be saving again! I would not use any other seat now that i am spoiled to the Britax

Ease of Installation
I find it very easy to install using the latch straps & reasonably eat when using a seat belt. my only concern with using the seat belt is I worry about tearing up the padding, I wish there was something in place to protect it.

Child's Comfort
My 16 month old loves it! This is a child who hated the car seat before! She is still rear facing and we have not issues with leg room and the way it reclines makes for great napping on long trips!

Support and Safety
Thankfully we have not had any accidents, but I am very confident that this seat would preform properly if the harness is adjusted correctly. (I am crazy about them being properly adjusted!)

Only 2 things i would like to change... 1 something to cover the padding so when you use the seat belt to hold it, it will not damage the padding if the person uninstalling it is not careful...
2 the Velcro to hold the straps back is a fantastic idea, however they need a cloth tab that covers the scratchy side when not in use! That Velcro does serious damage to tutus, blankets and sweaters!

Uncomfortable!

The crotch buckle design is too short.  When forward facing, the buckle is digging in to my daughter's private area and inner thighs.  She is slim. 2.5 years weighs 27lbs.  The strap can not be adjusted.  She can't wear a coat or she'll be sitting on top of the buckle. I have called customer servise at Britax and they can only apologize. There is no fix for this.

Easy to install and adjust

from Yorba Linda, CA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to install
  • Safe
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Toddlers

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

I love this car seat. It is super easy to install and adjust. My kids are on the tall side and have never complained about it being uncomfortable whether it was rear or forward facing.

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

I did not intend to get a new car seat but after I was involved in an accident with my 1 and a half year old daughter I changed my mind quick. She was not injured but it was an eye opener. I looked into several car seats and the best one I found was the Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat. This seat is very durable, sleek looking, and reliable. I do not have to worry about her safety when she is fastened into the Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat. I would recommend this car seat to anyone. I love the design on it to, I receive may compliments on this. I would not switch my Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat for any other.

Confidence

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

I have always used hand-me-down car seats for my kids and really didn't know the difference between a good and bad car seat until I went shopping with a friend who is the definition of a safety guru when it comes to her children. She will only buy Britax. At first I thought it was just a name brand issue until I read the reviews and checked out the car seat for myself. Since I bought my Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat, I have become totally loyal to Britax, and for good reason.
    This is truly the safest car seat I have ever owned or seen. I love the side impact feature up near my child's head. Another huge advantage is not having to rethread to adjust the shoulder straps. The click & lock system makes it easy to set the perfect tension for my child rather than having to guess if the seat belt is too loose or too tight.
    The bottom buckles are separate, making them so much easier to snap than my old car seat that had to line up precisely with matching pieces. Anyone can figure out the buckle system, which really helps when friends or family members are helping load up my kids. I love that the seat can recline and sit both rear and forward facing. The only downside is that it's a huge pain to transfer between cars...which is why I recommend purchasing more than one.

Ease of Installation
    Tricky to figure out in my small Impala. I think they install in SUVs much easier though.

My son loves it!

The best on the market

No rethreading, easy buckle system, haven't figured out how to wash the cover yet though

Fantastic

So far, so good!

Worth the Cost

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

This seat is a 10 in terms of comfort and safety.... BUT it is tough to install and adjust.

Ease of Installation
    Unless you have the strength of Mr. Universe while being the size of a skinny ten year old, these are TOUGH to install PROPERLY. Every car is different, so it's tough to create a one size fits all car seat. But there has to be some way to make adjustments easier without compromising safety.

Child's Comfort
    Much more comfortable than any of the other seats we have used. If adjusting the straps was easier, comfort would be a ten! I keep the straps snug for safety but that means with every growth spurt (even a small one) we have to adjust the shoulder height and that is a pain to do.

Once installed this seat is easy to use. My daughter can secure the belts but cannot unfasten them. And that is PERFECT! I can hear the CLICK when each buckle snaps in and visually inspect that the top portion is latched.

This is a tough one. Because it is safe and comfortable. But it's challenges for installation and adjustments make it tough to give anything higher than a 7. I really do love this seat -- even with it's issues.

If I could easily clean the cover... this would be a ten as well!

Britax is the BEST!

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

We absolutely love this car seat and the Britax brand! We decided to make the switch from an infant seat when my little one was 7 months old, and it was the best decision. Britax car seats are more on the expensive side, but they are useful for several years. I love that the frame is durable and strong, no other car seat has felt so sturdy in my opinion. The seat must be comfortable because my son falls asleep in it every time and he is not a napper. I drive a SUV, the seat is installed behind the passenger seat , and tall passengers can still ride shotgun without being crunched up onto the dashboard. I absolutely LOVE this car seat and everything the Britax brand has to offer! I feel better knowing my child is safe within his seat!

Ease of Installation
    Car seats can be a pain to install, however, this one is not too bad! Go on you tube, watch the 5 minute installation video because it will save you a lot of time!

Child's Comfort
    My little one loves it! It is one of the only places he takes a nap!

Support and Safety
    It has excellent safety ratings and safety tests that have been done on it!

It is pretty easy to use sometimes I find it awkward getting my little one in and out, however, I short and my vehicle is large so it probably would be that way with any car seat for me.

I love the design and the size of the seat! Plus I like the plush design and cushioning as well.

It has a very sturdy and strong frame!

• Support and Safety:

Great car seat for the money!

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

We bought this car seat for my daughter after reading all of the great reviews about it and I can not complain one bit about it. We did our research and found this to be the best quality based on all of the helpful reviews. It is very easy to install and it is very secure for the baby and seems to be very comfortable. This car seat has a different type of latch than I was used to, but it turned out to be a much better design that allowed me to install this car seat in about 2 minutes. The latches aren't connected to each other, which makes things simpler and the buttons on the latches makes for easy connecting to the restraint hooks. The material is very easy to clean, so its easy to keep the seat looking like new. Overall this is a great car seat and its worth the extra money versus the other car seats that I have owned or looked into. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the market for an infant / toddler car seat.

• Support and Safety:

Kids love it. but it's HUGE.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

My son loved the cow pattern fabric and the seat felt very strong and safe, but the fabric wore down and looked dingy quickly. Then the foam cracked inside it with regular use! Then the plastic hooks that hold the loops for the cover snapped off. It was also far too easy for my son to unbuckle himself while we were driving. The final draw though was when we found out we were expecting our third child and this monstrously huge seat was so wide that we couldn't fit three seats across in our car. We bought three Radian car seats from Diono and everyone fits great now. We originally thought this was the only seat that would accomodate our exceptionally tall kids (my husband and I are both over 6 feet tall and our children are all in the 90th percentile for height) but the Radian has even higher safety ratings with a more narrow profile while still being comfortable for the kids.

• Support and Safety:

Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

This is a good car seat. Not the best I have owned. But non the less it is good. It is made by Britax which is one of the best with car seats. It is in my wifes car, I have the recaro in my car. I prefer my recaro better. Give it an 8 because it get tangled all the time and it is quite large. Takes up a lot of room.

Ease of Installation
    Goes in easy. Just like most all other convertible car seats.

Child's Comfort
    Baby does not complain. It is comfortable for her.

Support and Safety
    Very safe for her. Britax is one of the best. Gets the best safety ratings across the board. We did our research that is why we got this one.

It gets tangled all the time and most of the family can not get it right. The recaro we have never gets tangled.

This seat is big. If you do not have a big car it is going to look even larger than it is. Forget using it in a compact. Not going to fit. The style is nice and it looks nice. Just a larger carseat. Go with the Marathon. It is the same car seat but smaller.

It is holding up great. We are expecting to use it for the next kid. Had it for a year and nothing has happened to it.

• Support and Safety:

A safe ride for my peanut!

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

Britax in my opinion makes the best car seats on the market. The Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat makes me feel that my daughter is well protected while I am driving. While it a relatively larger and bulky, it definitely secures my daughter for all of our trips. The one downside to this car seat is that it is relatively difficult to adjust, and my husband and I both have issues adjusting the seat belt straps. I love how it wraps around my daughter and has side bumpers near her head to stop her head and neck from getting whiplash in an incident. My daughter is always really comfortable in this car seat and even at forty-five pounds she is not squished. The car seat is easy to install and threading the car's seat belt through is very easy. I would highly recommend this Britax convertible car seat because it provides toddlers with a safe ride by being durable and designed with the child in mind.

great product!

Comments about Britax Boulevard 70 CS Convertible Car Seat:

The only reason why I give this product a nine is because of how difficult it is to take out the lining to wash... it is nearly impossible.

Ease of Installation
    The seat is super easy to install, once you read the instructions.

Child's Comfort
    I was worried my child wouldn't fall asleep like she did in her first car seat but this was not a problem!

Support and Safety
    Great safety features. The head rest is easy to move as the child grows and also has lots of padding to protect the head. When rear facing it seems like the child's legs get squished. It seemed like it was uncomfortable for my little one. The belts are easy to pull tight and easy to loosen.

we are able to transfer in and out of vehicles fairly easy, the only difficult part is the weight of the seat. It is really difficult to get the lining out of the seat to wash. I gave up and decided to wash by hand.