Other Strollers:

Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Fantastic inexpensive travel option for infant and preschooler.

When baby #2 arrived we looked for a new travel option for an infant and preschooler. Not being a big fan of the side-by-side models because they can be so wide, and not wanting something so long that I felt like I was pushing a bus, we looked for some options. We also wanted something that was going to be flexible as our kids got older; knowing that our preschooler is not a huge fan of being buckled into a stroller while still providing a place for her to sit. Lastly, we didn’t want a stroller that was going to break the bank. Our search ended when we found the Graco RoomFor2.
We loved that our Graco car seat was compatible with it without having to buy something extra in order to make it work. There is a little spot for our older child to sit or stand; since we are still using the infant car seat the amount of space for our older child is a bit smaller than when we don’t have to use the car seat any longer. Overall, this is a smart design at a reasonable price.
A few flaws we have noticed so far include the location of the breaks. If my older child is sitting down on the little bench she is able to reach the break and engage it sending the stroller a bit out of control. Being a preschooler it was an accident at first, but has occurred since to push some of mommy and daddy’s buttons. Nothing we can’t get over (obviously through talks with our older child), but a bit inconvenient and poor planning if you know kids.
I use this stroller daily in many different terrains. I use it to transport kids up and down our building; living on the 3rd floor. The Graco RoomFor 2 is easy to maneuver in hallways, around corners and in elevators. There is adequate space to hold the items we need to transport to and from our vehicle. We regularity take walks and do find some difficulty with uneven sidewalks and traveling on grass. We also have a BOB Single Stroller so know how easily some strollers can handle uneven terrain such as gravel, grass, sand, etc.
Overall, this stroller is fitting our needs for now. I envision using the stroller for about a year when I can transition back to taking a single stroller because our older child can walk farther distances, or take both kids in a wagon. I would say this is not a long-term stroller, but remember we were also considering cost (we already have a more expensive single stroller along with a moderately priced “umbrella” type stroller). If we didn’t have our BOB Single Stroller, we may have looked at getting more of an investment piece, unfortunately I don’t see the Graco RoomFor 2 as an investment piece, but a good fit for now.

Safety
Break is located near the feet of the older child, and can easily be engaged while moving.

You get what you pay for; good fit for our family right not, but I don't see this stroller lasting years like some of the other strollers we have.

Helps but bulky

Its nice to have a place to control both of my children... But this stroller is bulky and hard to get through aisles at the store. if the weight is not distributed evenly it is hard to get around, and allows the stroller an easier time tipping. It takes up a lot of room in the trunk so you kind of need to have a large vehicle to have this double stroller! All in all I am satisfied. I wish It did have a safer way for my 4 year old to be on the back without falling out.
I hope this helps in your buying of a stroller :D
I am unsure of other colors this stroller may come in, but the one I have is kind of boyish looking. it was kid of difficult to put together and taking the back seat out so the child can ride and get out in the back Then you have no cup holders for the child in the back. It seems as if the back seat should also still be able to have some sort of padding for the childs bottom.

Its is very durable though

Amazing

from Livingston tx

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Maneuver
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Lightweight
  • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Bulky

• Infants
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

I use this product for my 3 year old and my one year old. My little girl also rode in the stand part until she was nine. I love how easy it is to use. My ten year old can push it with both my one year old and three year old in it. The only downfall would be that it is big and does take up alot of trunk space. If you have an suv with three seats that has a smaller trunk then you would have to fold ths third seat to get it to fit. I love that older kids can fit in it comfortably. Thats something that comes in handy when your having a mall day or a trip to the zoo.

Great stroller for two kids, one of them being a little older

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

When we found out we were having our second child we talked with a few of our other friends who had already taken that leap and spoke with them specifically about strollers. By the time the baby would arrive our first would be two and a half so we were on the fence about getting a "double stroller." We decided that with our outings and traveling it would be nice to have one just in case our oldest got tired and wanted to sit down as well. We were pointed to the Graco Stand and Ride stroller and are still glad that we decided to go ahead and purchase it. The only bad thing that we would have to say about it is that is takes up a lot of room in the trunk of our car and that occasionally it can be hard to turn the stroller if both of our boys are in it. You just have to take the turns extra wide. Even though it's bulky it is amazingly easy to fold and unfold which is great, especially if you are out and about by yourself with the kids. Other than that we love the basket it has on the bottom to hold shopping bags, diaper bags, etc. and our oldest loves the freedom he has to stand and look around or sit on the little seat when he gets tired, although it could have some more padding on, but he usually has a blanket with him if he needs it.

• Maneuverability:

Great Stroller For The Price!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

I liked this stroller a lot and used it when my kids were a little younger. It came in so handy when you have one that just doesn't feel like wanting to walk around places. It made life a lot easier for awhile there. I like the design. It takes a little getting used to with pushing it around, but you have to remember that you also have two kids in it and that's going to make it a little harder to push. I didn't find it too bad at all. It is easy to fold and unfold. A little bulky, but not bad. I like the extra storage thing in the bottom, but you do want to watch that you don't put anything to heavy in it or the fabric will drag against the wheel. It has a place to put your cup/bottle and a little storage container. All in all I loved it! I was able to get a whole lot of use out of it.

The design for the most part is good. I would probably do a couple of things differently if I had a hand in making it, but for the most part everything looked and worked well.

Safety
I think it's pretty safe. You can buckle or not buckle with the sit or stand part, so that's up to the parents choice.

Child Comfort
As far as I could tell my children were really comfortable in it. It didn't really have problems in that way.

Maneuverability
It's a little hard to maneuver sometimes, but that also has to do with the size of the kid sitting in the back. I found it pretty easy to push around though.

It held up for me through a few years. It was a strong quality.

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller to transition big sibling out of and baby into

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

This stroller has a great balance of practical and affordable. While the baby can comfortably ride in their carseat in the stroller (it snaps in), or a toddler can sit in the front as they get bigger, a sibling can sit or stand on the back. This has the option of being a great quick way to travel with a tired little one who no longer wants to walk. They can quickly get on or off and also features a seatbelt for added safety. At times it is a little hard to steer with the weight of two kids, but otherwise very functional!

This makes it a quick transition from walking to riding with a tired little one who no longer wants to walk. They can quickly get on or off and also features a seatbelt for added safety. At times it is a little hard to steer with the weight of two kids, but otherwise very functional!

Safety
The child seat in the back has a buckle seatbelt and the baby car seat safely clicks in. Also the toddler spot has a seatbelt with good adjustability.

Maneuverability
Sometimes hard to steer with the weight of diaper bag, two children. The weight seems to strain the tires which don't easily turn.

Heavy duty and constructed well. Doesn't feel or act cheap.

• Maneuverability:

Perfect for a Toddler and Baby!

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

When I found out we were expecting our third child, I knew it was time for me to invest in a good double stroller. I had previously been using a double wide "twin" style stroller. I hated it. It was old and hard to unfold. It was too wide and wouldn't fit through any doorways or aisles in stores. My oldest daughter was old enough to not need a stroller, but I had a 2 year old and was expecting a baby. I did a lot of research on the type of stroller I wanted before deciding on the sit and stand type. I love it because my baby can be strapped in the front (or click the car seat on the front) and my two year old can either stand at the back or sit on the little bench seat. She loves being able to stand and look around rather than being strapped in a seat. This stroller is very lightweight and easy to maneuver. It's easy to fold up and stores away nicely. It has a nice cup holder/key holder area for mom and then a cup holder and tray for baby too. The only thing that I'm not too fond of is the basket underneath. It's very hard to get into our get something out of. You have to go to it from the side instead of the back. Not a big deal though because all the good characteristics make up for that one negative by far!

Helps but bulky

I hope this helps in your buying of a stroller :D

Its is very durable though

Wonderful product

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

This product was very important to us. We have two small children who love to go with us everywhere. With this double stroller we are able to push both of them with us every time. Even my 5 year old gets tired sometimes and wants a ride! I would advise anyone who is looking for a stroller for 2 kids to buy this one!

Great Stroller, Hard to Steer

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

I like the stroller, Its light enough to carry folded up to the car and unfolds easily as well. The only downside is that its very hard to steer once you have 2 children in it. Other than that flaw I didn't really have anything else to complain about. When the child riding in the front seat gets bored they can both fit in the standing area. The only design flaw I have encountered is when the stroller needs to be folded up the umbrella part of it needs to be in just the right position. The netting under the stroller is a big help since there isn't really anywhere to put anything besides the cup holder and the small container by the push handle part of the stroller. I have had the stroller about 3 years and no issues with anything breaking and we don't necessarily treat it the best. I would not recommend this for the jogging/running type stroller as the turning radius can be very wide.

• Maneuverability:

This stroller is great for a mom with 2 under 2 !

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

This is a very easy to use stroller that is great for my two children. My oldest is 23 months and he loves the bench seat and standing up while I push. My newborn is a month old and he is cozy up front in his seat. I feel that this stroller is very safe, durable, and easy to use.

Perfect for an older child with a new sibling. Lots of cup holders, trays, and storage. Easy to fold up and very easy to push.

Safety
I feel like it is very safe for both of my children. There are seat belts on both seats and a safety harness for the standing child.

Child Comfort
Very comfortable for the child. This stroller gives the child options of where to sit so he is always good to stay in the stroller. And provides them with cup holders and trays for snacks and toys.

Maneuverability
Very easy to steer. The wheels turn great and the brakes work good. Stroller even pushes well in grass and on unlevel surfaces.

This stroller is built to last. I am sure I will be able to pass it down for generations to come.

• Maneuverability:

Nice and roomy but bulky

Comments about Graco RoomFor2 Classic Connect Stand and Ride Stroller:

I love my double stroller. I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 10 month old and it is working great for us. It is bulky when folded up but I would expect that from any double. I like how my toddler can sit on the back bench or stand and ride along. It has plenty of cup holders and a storage basket underneath. Easy to fold.