4.8

Pros

Cons

Very happy with my City Mini

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

As a mom of three children, ages 4 years and younger, I've been extremely happy with the City Mini Double stroller. I find it easy to fold, maneuver, and most importantly, my children seem to love it as well.

The sun shades are great. They provide excellent coverage, while still providing my littles ones the ability to look around.

Maneuverability
The stroller fits through every doorway I've encountered.

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller, a little big though

from Country Club Hills, IL

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

My husband and I rented this stroller for 8 days when we took our boys to Walt Disney World. This was our first experience with a double stroller because we usually carried our younger son in a carrier while we pushed the oldest in the stroller. However, I was about 7 months pregnant with our daughter and we thought it best to get a double stroller. Our boys were ecstatic when they saw this stroller! They were so excited to be able to sit side-by-side. The design is great. We LOVED the capability to recline the seats all the way back! It was so great to be able to let the boys sleep comfortably in the stroller while we roamed the parks. They were more rested during the day without us having to leave and head back to the condo that we rented. We also loved the huge canopies. You have the ability to pull it down to a standard size or even further for the times the sun is directly in front of you and hitting the babies in the eye. Another bonus for us was the ability to have a place to store our bags when one of the boys wanted to walk. The not so great features were that the basket underneath was pretty small. The stroller is also pretty bulky. We rented a SUV, which came in handy, but I could see having a smaller car being an issue. All in all, great stroller, easy to maneuver, just a little big.

Very smooth ride!

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

This is the best double stroller! It is so easy to maneuver and feels very light compared to other double strollers. I use this very often and it's still in great shape. Very comfortable ride for the kids too!

Very comfortable for pusher and kids.

Safety
Very secure!

City Mini Double - Best and Easiet for our family

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

We registered for the City Mini double stroller on recommendation from other parents of multiples - several different families suggested this stroller as THE BEST and they were right from our experience.

Expecting twins we knew we would need a functional and easy-to-use stroller. City Mini double fit the bill! Of all the strollers we've used the City Mini is still the simplest to open and collapse. It is larger than an umbrella stroller when folded, but this sturdy and impressive stroller is in a different category altogether from umbrella strollers so they really can't be compared in that respect.

We appreciated the smooth ride and generous capacity of the seats, which carry an impressive weight limit ensuring a long, useful life for this stroller. The sun canopies are exceptional and great for protecting kids from sun, wind, rain, etc. The 5-point harnesses allow use of this stroller from birth on.

We found the storage to be decent both under the seats and on the seat-backs. For us, it was necessary to purchase both the belly bar, as well as two parent consoles to install at the handles. Those items contributed to safety in use, as well as functionality.

We recommend this stroller to all parents of twins or multiple kids close in age. Our friends with the single style City Mini are equally pleased with the single stroller. With respect to size, the double is a bit narrower than a standard wheelchair and we had no issues getting thru any doorway we encountered. That was an initial concern, but never became a problem.

Great Double Stroller

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

This is a great stroller. I've had it for nearly two years and love it. I originally got it because it was one of the few side by side doubles that would fit into my Honda Civic. It folds small and still left room in the trunk. With nearly two years of use, it still seems almost new. It's handled the wear and tear given to it by my 2 and 3 year old and I'm looking forward to using it this Spring with my newborn. My only complaints are the lack of storage space and that I find it a little hard to close, it usually takes me at least an extra try to make sure I've got all the buttons push and cords pulled. Also, I wish it had a latch to keep it closed, but if it isn't bothered it stays shut pretty well on its own. It handles great on sidewalks and requires a little extra effort on tougher terrain, but so far for me it's never gotten stuck. Other than that it's great and I like the accessory you can buy to allow an older child to stand on the back. Overall, great stroller.

Best double stroller

from Texas

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

We bought this stroller when we were expecting our twins. My husband did a lot of research on strollers and we chose this one based on the reviews and how long it would last us. Our twins are now three and still fit in the stroller just fine. We also have a five-year-old daughter who still fits in this stroller. It's large in size but still easy to maneuver even with two kids in it. It fits through most doors and I can easily push it and turn it even with one hand. It folds up pretty easily but will probably take up a lot of space in the trunk of a car.

Cons: After three years, one of the front wheels on our stroller got stuck in the locked position which makes it difficult to steer. My husband figured out he could just put a small stick between the lock and wheel post to keep it from locking up. We're not sure what caused this problem, hopefully its not a design flaw. The storage area under the seats is decent sized, but a bar running across the bottom makes it difficult to put anything larger than a blanket underneath.

Despite these flaws, we love our stroller and recommend it to everyone. We would definitely buy it again.

mom for two boys

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

I love this product.I have two boys age 2yrs old and 7mos old.I bought this double stroller instead of buying another stroller for my 7mos old.I love it because I can put them together in one stroller then I absolutely love it because I can jog with them it easy to push and used very helpful for me.

• Maneuverability:

Excellent stroller for twins, good for all seasons

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

Our Citi Mini is a lifesaver! The twins are always comfortable and can stay in there for long walks, short trips, even a good 2 hour nap comfortably. The mesh backing (by the head) allows for a good breeze in the summer, but has a great flap when it's chilly.

The citi mini is extremely easy to open and close when traveling, which can be a challenge with a double stroller. It fits well in the back of any car SUV or Minivan.

Child Comfort
Can stay in stroller for long walks and even naps! The attachment for drinks and snacks keeps them occupied an happy when shopping and is super easy to install.

Maneuverability
For a double stroller, I am amazed at how well it handles, especially easy around corners, like in shopping malls or walking around the neighborhood.

Have had no issues in the year of heavy use with twins. I would expect to keep this stroller for the next 2 years or until they grow out of it completely.

Great stroller!

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

I love this stroller. I use it for my 1 year old and 3 year old.

Very easy to use!! Folds up so easy!

Child Comfort
My 4 year old LOVES this stroller! I love that I can lay my 1 year old down all the way. He will sleep in this stroller!

Maneuverability
Steers great! Fits through all doorways! We just took on a vacation. Great through the airport!!

This saved my wrists!

Comments about Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller:

I was using a tandem double stroller for my twin daughters. As they got older (around 1.5 years), my wrists began to hurt very bad from having to maneuveur it. We ended up getting this side-by-side double stroller and I love it! It's much easier to turn and I love the long covers to keep the sun out of their eyes. They are 5 years old now so we don't use it as much, but I also used it for my singleton. It fits nicely through all doors, too! I just wish the accessories weren't so expensive.

It fits through all standard doorways. It folds up great, but I wish that there was an easier way to keep it closed.

Safety
Doesn't tip easily and there is a harness for each seat

Child Comfort
Love the ability to lay the child completely down, yet still keep the sun out of their eyes and the netting in the back to ventilate.

Turns easily

It kept up very well through airplane trips and many times of throwing it in the trunk.