Other Strollers:

BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller

Pros

Cons

• Maneuverability:

Perfect.....Match..! "Bob Double Jogging Stroller"

I, my husband and kids adore this stroller. At first, we were very hesitant to get it at the price, but we believe we got what we paid for.
Read complete review

Shopping in town, walking in the park and running errands with my two kids in tow became a breeze when I have my perfect companion, BOB Double Stroller. (aka Duallie, Revolution)

The BOB Revolution Duallie is a major modification of the original BOB Duallie design devised toward urban residents that need a maneuverable and durable stroller that is also perfect for jogging. I live in New York City and I jog with my kids to the park and it just does its job well. The Duallie offers a 12-inch front fully rotating swivel wheel that locks into a fixed position for better grip while jogging or during off-road use is genius.The 12-inch front fully rotating swivel wheel is unique compared to what I had. Their kind mechanism to help maintain a straight roll and balance while locked into the fixed position is a marvel and what parents are longing to have. The tracking adjustment system keeps the jogging stroller from swerving, which keeps you from having to constantly push back to balance out your way. With its wide inboard rear wheels, my double stroller still fits easily through common doorways like the malls, making it an excellent for metropolitan use. So have no fear about taking it to the market while shopping.Each almost flat reclining seat is foam lined and very thickly padded for maximum comfort. Also, there is a large underside basket for storing your stuff and kids toys, integrated pockets, and cup holders in the seating area to keep the kids occupied and hydrated. I wish the cup holder were a little bigger because it doesn't fit the cup we use, but I'm not dropping points for that reason. It has space to carry all the gear you need for the day - water bottles, a small diaper bag, camera, snacks, toys, etc.Moreover, it has individual canopies for each passenger to get the shade they need and it has little reflectors for safety purposes. We got Mesa Orange, and I love the color! I'm so jazzed about this stroller. Both seats feature 5-point harnesses for rider security. This harness also meets ASTM safety standards, padded for comfort, and is sewn into the seat fabric and connected to the frame. The foamed shoulder harness offers extra comfort, and adjusts easily. It is good that they have the red plastic pull rings and the fabrics are entirely removable and washable for hygienic purposes. The stroller is extremely easy to fold up, and compact enough when folded to fit easily into your trunk.I have two year old twins and I usually take them anywhere I go. And after over a month after purchasing, the comfort for both me and the twins is really apparent. Both kids are a bit plump and yet they still have a ton of leg room. Compared to the other two double strollers I previously owned, this is very much sturdier as evidenced by intact parts after over a month of grave usage. My only gripe with this stroller though is the hefty price tag. But I did find it at a price range that i could afford.

**TIps For New Moms:** If you are looking for double infant stroller, this stroller needs to have the car seat adapter, that supports Peg Perego and Graco car seats.

This is where I bought my **(http://hubpages.com/hub/Bob-Double-Stroller**)Bob Double Jogging Stroller Review.

Good but not great.

I bought this stroller thinking it would be amazing as all the reviews said it was. I found it very difficult to fit into stores and get around, any time I had to open the stroller or load it up it was so large and heavy I couldn't get it in the car. It does turn VERY well though. I ended up buying a Phil and Teds so I can actually use the stroller in other stores.

Worth every penny.

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

A little heavy and bulky, yet extremely comfortable for the kids. It fits through doors and aisle ways without a problem. The shade protects from the sun and rain more so than most strollers. Easy to use and maneuverable front wheel makes it easy to turn. Definitely recommend.

Best jogger for twins!

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

I have 28 month old twins, and we have used this stroller for the past 1.5 years. It's a huge stroller, but we can go anywhere and everywhere with it! The resale value is amazing, and well worth the investment.

It's easy to open and close. The basket isn't huge, but ample enough.

Safety
It comes with a wrist piece to stop from rolling away.

Child Comfort
My twins are tall, and love it!

Maneuverability
I love the unfixed wheel. So easy to push!

It lasts for years!

• Maneuverability:

Love the ease of use for this product.

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

I am always concerned when I go to buy things made for my twins. Will it be as good as a singular product? Can it be as easy to get set up as a single made unit? The answer to both of these questions is a definite YES for this stroller. Way to make my job as a mom of 2 easier.

Very stylish stroller. Especially impressed with the design since it was made for 2 babies instead of 1. It is a very nicely made, and well put together product. I completely love the colors and how they just go so beautifully together.

Safety
This stroller was made for definite caution to the safety for both babies. This is always a concern when you have more than 1 in stroller. The straps hug them both nice and snug so we don't have to worry about either of the babies getting hurt while out for a stroll or a jog.

Child Comfort
Both of my babies seem to be very comfortable and relaxed in this stroller. It seems a little better padded than a lot of the strollers out there. Honestly who wouldn't want to be comfortable on a stroll, and this stroller offers just that for the twins.

Maneuverability
I love how well this turns corners when we are out for a walk or in the mall for shopping. The only issue I had with any maneuverability was trying to get in and out of store doors with the stroller. It is kind of hard when you are out alone with 2 babies and a stroller that is wider than the store doors. If you have someone with you it is not a big deal but it is kind of hard to maneuver alone, unless in an open space.

I have had my stroller for a little over a year and have not had any issues with it wearing out or staining. Which any parent of twins can attest that is a feat! My stroller is in just as good of condition as it was the day I bought it. The straps are in excellent condition, the seats and fabric look brand new. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a stroller that is going to last!

• Maneuverability:

Great stroller for a mom of 2 trying to stay in shape!

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

My husband bought me one of these for my birthday. Its the one thing I really wanted that way I can do my jogging and spend time with my babies at the same time. It was the perfect gift, I absolutely love this stroller. Not only does it help me to stay in shape I get to spend more quality time with my kids while getting more fit and healthy.

The design is great, I have never owned a better jogging stroller. My kids love the comfort level this stroller gives them

very high safety standards, I rate it a 10

Child Comfort
This stroller is definitely comfortable for my little ones, I never hear any complaints. and my kids love going out for jogging time in their stroller with mom. I am very satisfied with the comfort level this stroller provides for my kids

Maneuverability
This product has beyond amazing maneuverability! Its perfect for jogging along anytype of road. I have never had an issue on dirt roads either. If you like to do a lot of jogging on backroads this would be the stroller for it! Best one I have ever owned, I absolutely love it

This stroller has been used over and over, I give the durability rating a 10

• Maneuverability:

Best jogging stroller, hands down

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

I hemmed and hawed over this decision forever. I couldn't decide if I wanted to spend the money for the Bob stroller or just try to get by with a cheaper double jogging stroller. Well, I finally bit the bullet and my husband and I are both so happy that I did.

This is better than any other jogging stroller out there. Quality and design are second to none. The shocks ensure a smooth ride for the little ones. The harnesses are secure. We've been using this since our youngest was 6 months old.

The basket is big enough for drinks, extra diapers or toys to keep kids occupied. Footrest is roomy. We've even had to put our dachshund up there to ride when he gets tired of walking and he fits just fine with both kids' feet.

This stroller allowed us to train for a half marathon without having to worry about taking away from time with our kids or having to find a babysitter while we went on long runs. Our kids love going for runs and are constantly cheering us on. Great way to get outdoors with the whole family.

• Maneuverability:

Perfect Jogger for two toddlers!

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

This stroller is perfect when you need to get out and run and have two kids in tow. It is light weight and handles perfectly. The wheel can be fixed or unlocked when you don't want a fixed front wheel. Lots of storage for kids stuff to keep them occupied on a long outing.

Overall the design is great. Lots of storage, fits through doors when needed, and has awesome protection from the sun. My only complaint is that when the sun shade is not needed, it rest on top of my three year olds head. He is an average size toddler, so I can see this being an issue for an older child as well.

Safety
My kids are safe and secure in the harness when I use this as a jogger.

Child Comfort
As stated above, the only issue is for older kids (toddler and older) and their head hitting sunshade. Otherwise, they should be very comfortable.

Maneuverability
This thing will glide and feels like you are barely putting any effort into it.

This stroller will last a long time when taken care of. Totally worth the money!

Perfect stroller for twins

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

I think this is the best stroller you can find! My twins have ridden comfortably in it for 2.5 years now and it still works great. Can steer easily with one hand. Fits through all doorways. A bit heavy, but very manageable.

Child Comfort
The strap that comes up from the bottom seems to cut in some towards the diaper. My kids don't complain, but it does seem a bit tight.

My favorite Stroller

from Columbia, MD

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

I bought this BOB Revolution Stroller almost two years ago and have loved having it. I am a runner and it has been so useful with my runs. My kids sit comfortably in there. There seems to be lots of room for them so they aren't crammed. I like that I have the option to make the front wheel swivel or not because it makes it easier to turn and maneuver. There is also plenty of room for other things like a diaper bag etc underneath. I feel that it is safe and I've never felt that the stroller isn't sturdy enough with a lot of weight on it either. I like that there are pockets in each seat. The canopy cover also goes down far enough that the sun would be completely out of their eyes. It also has a "window" on top of the canopy so you can see the passenger. You can push it with ease. Other strollers that I have used don't push as smoothly and easily as this does. I think one drawback is how bulky it is. I use mine outdoors mostly but have used it indoors in a mall or another store and it doesn't fit into small places easily. But overall, I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.

• Maneuverability:

Tough, sturdy workhorse that folds up flatter than expected

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

I love this stroller. It takes on tough terrain like a champ, is smooth for jogging and everyday walking, and has plenty of room to grow.

Very well designed. I like how the cover folds up. And it allows my kids to lay flat if necessary to take a nap. Great for places where they might need a catnap, like the zoo. I got the kit to make it fit for infants, which comes with a tray for one side. Now that my youngest is older, I wish she had a tray too. Also, the styrofoam block thing is kind of a joke.

Safety
I like the sturdy wheels. And shocks! What stroller has shocks? This one!

Child Comfort
Super roomy. Smooth ride. I wish I could sit down sometimes. And it's big enough that really, I could if I wanted to.

Maneuverability
I'd give this slightly lower rankings just due to its size. But it turns smoothly and beautifully, it's just a problem in places like, oh, department stores or city streets. But it's perfect for the suburbs and large malls.

Has held up well with two kids.

best stroller ever

Comments about BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller:

this stroller saved my life. My 21/2 and 1 y/o boys love this stroller, they take naps, eat snacks in it, just enjoy a simple stroll around the city. fits through every door, easy to fold and put inside your trunk. way lighter than many other strollers

Maneuverability
i can push it litterally with only one finger