Other Strollers:
Models:
DJ96773, DJ96045
Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller

Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller

Pros

• Durable (5)
  • Comfortable (4)
  • Easy to set up (4)
  • Easily stowed (3)
  • Easy to maneuver (3)

• Toddler (4)
  • Infants (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (4)

Awesome stroller at a reasonable price!

This Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Stroller is an awesome stroller!!  After having the single version of this stroller for several years with my son, when we had the need for a double stroller, I fell in love with this one.  Some of the features included the plug & play for your Ipod, the lockable, swivel wheel (so you could use it for jogging or not), the safety strap (for jogging), the roomy storage basket underneath, but most of all, the ease of maneuverability.

In the rage of expensive strollers, I have been tempted to purchase the BOB strollers, but when I tried out my sister's I was not impressed.  It was a great stroller, however the price made it unreasonable to me.  Nothing against the BOB strollers, but I just couldn't justify spending that kind of money on a stroller when this Baby Trend Expedition is available for less than half the price.

The stroller is well constructed, it folds easily (with one hand).  It is big, but all double strollers are big.  This actually folded flatter than the single version I had previously.  It was easy to get in & out of my vehicle.  It was ridiculously easy to turn.  You could spin it in a 360 circle with one hand, without any effort.  And because of the rubber wheels, it rode easily on any surface.

I can't recommend this stroller enough.  I tell all my friends about it!!!

A good idea...but not for us.

I feel bad because this is the first bad review I'm writing on here.  I picked up the Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller on Craigslist.  I have a toddler and a baby, and I've seen double joggers EVERYWHERE.  I thought it would be nice to get for bigger trips like the zoo and such.  (I'm always surprised by how long kids ride in strollers, especially on longer trips when their little legs get tired!) Each seat reclines independently and holds up to 50 pounds.  There is a HUGE sun canopy that ratchets over the seats to REALLY protect from the sun.  There's a great double cupholder with storage.  The tires are like bike tires, very durable.  The stroller glides over any surface! There is also a huge basket! LOVE that! Now the downsides: The fixed front wheel.  People who actually run with these say this is best because it won't just turn on you...but I have no intention of running with this.  A fixed front wheel means I have to pop the front wheel up (pushing the handles down to lift up the 25 pound toddler, the 20 pound baby, and the 30 pound stroller each time).  Ever notice how much you turn a stroller? You will if you are driving this puppy! And it does fold in half, front to back, but even with the front wheel popped off, it took up my whole cargo area of my SUV.  It IS a great stroller, but just didn't work out for us.  This one is getting resold ASAP! Also, it may not fit well through doors and such, which means unloading everybody and everything from it.  And I didn't want to keep switching out my Graco Duoglider (which resides in my car) for this just to go to the zoo.  Maybe you'll have better luck, but I regret buying the fixed wheel stroller.

Worth the money

from Warren pa

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Sturdy

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

I love that this stroller has enough room for both of my kids when they're sitting. They don't have to feel like they're sitting on each other. It steers very easily and was simple to put together. It fits nicely into my trunk and if I need to I can remove the wheels(easily) to make it fit easier.

The best stroller ever

from San juan puerto rico

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Durable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight

• Long Trips
      • Short Trips

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

Love that stroller and my kids are confortable

Wouldn't trade this for anything in the world! Really love!!

from Tulsa, OK

Pros

• Comfortable

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

The best thing about this product is the mattress! Omg it is so comfy and really helps my back at night! I get better sleep each time, I wake up feeling amazing!

Would recommend.

from Groton, CT

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Durable
          • Easily Stowed
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Bulky

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

This stroller is amazing. It holds my 2 children, ages 3 and 1 and is still easy to push and maneuver.

Good stroller

from Oregon

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Easy To Set Up
          • Easy To Steer
          • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• Long Trips
          • Short Trips

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

I have a 2 month old and a 3 year old and both kids are able to sit in it comfortably.

Perfect for an evening stroll

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

My wife and I decided that one of the best things we could do was go for evening walks with the boys. After a few of these trips it was determined that the children would need to have a ride because carrying them both when they got tired was just not worth it. We went out and bought this stroller the next day and I will say that it was one of the greatest decisions we have ever made. Our two sons actually enjoy going for walks with us and pushing the stroller is a breeze.

Very sleek and attractive design and the children both fit in it nicely. I also really like the glove compartment and cup holders on it as well.

Safety
          The harness system and tray features are a dream come true. When my kids are in this stroller I feel that they are incredibly safe.

Child Comfort
          Both of my children would rather sit in this stroller than walk and they have both fallen asleep in it rather easily so I do believe it is quite comfortable.

Maneuverability
          I have not had any issues with pushing this around on our long walks even when we go through the woods. It maneuvers very well in tight spaces and around corners.

We have taken this stroller on every kind of terrain that you can think of and it just keeps going. Never one time have we had an issue with it breaking down or any part of it breaking.

Compact

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

This stroller is much more compact than most other double strollers. I have a 1 year old, and I also nanny, so having a double stroller comes in handy. I've tried a few different ones, and this is the best one as far as being able to use it for various reasons. I'm able to use it while I'm exercising, walking my dog, or fit it in the car for a mall trip. There is also tons of space for storage underneath, which is super convenient. I also like the fact that the kids are next to each other, rather than one in front and one in back, as they behave better and are able to interact and play with each other more easily. This is hands down the best double stroller that I've found thus far. I recommend it to anyone with multiple young ones T home that want to take their little ones out safely and comfortably.

Side by side seating

Sturdy seat belts

Child Comfort
          The kids are always falling asleep comfortably in the stroller

Maneuverability
          As maneuverable as any double stroller can be

Built to last

Great jogging stroller!

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

I have this double jogging stroller and I really like it for the most part. It is well made and has a very smooth ride for my twins. My ONLY complaint is that the seats do not sit up far enough. My 3 year olds do not like how far the seats lay back, even in the most upright position. They want to be sitting up to where they can see everything that's going on around them. My older daughter plays softball and when the twins are sitting in the stroller it is hard for them to see because they can't sit up far enough. The wheels are great and very durable and the stroller comes with a plastic rain cover and bicycle pump for the tires. Overall it is a great product for the money and it costs a fraction of what the normal higher end, double joggers do.

Great design except for the recline of the seats. They need to go up more than they do for toddlers.

Safety
          Each seat has a 5 point harness and I have not had a problem with either of my twins being able to get out of the seats.

Child Comfort
          Aside from feeling like my children are almost laying down all the time they seem to find the stroller very comfortable and a smooth ride.

Maneuverability
          I can turn this stroller with one hand when necessary. It is a little wide but we use it for primarily outdoor use and very rarely take it indoors. It will not fit through standard doors very well.

The stroller is very durable but also heavy and bulky. Not something to just fold down and throw in the car very easily.

Best double jogger!!

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

I purchased this stroller after realizing my double Graco front to back just wasn't what I wanted in a double stroller.

Great design, love the color, I have the navigator.

Safety
          Don't feel like my twins would be in any danger.

Child Comfort
          They took great naps while at the zoo.

Maneuverability
          Easily steers in grass and on pavement. Loved jogging with it also.

I jog down a grassy, bumpy lane and it is amazing!!

• Maneuverability:

The product is a good choice for long walk

Comments about Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:

This stroller is a perfect stroller for twins or any two kids the kids and you will love it

The design of this stroller is perfect good for two kids with a shade above both of them the 3 wheels is definantly a good choice for the design and maneuverability

Safety
          The safety on this stroller is good I wouldn't say perfect because there's a lot more thing I can think of to make this stroller safer but it has seat belts and a shade for the kids

Child Comfort
          The comfort of this stroller is amazing and comfortable the kids will love it and that's a good thing for long walks, the kids will love the feeling of the stroller

Maneuverability
          Moving this stroller is easy the wheels are good and move exactly where you want it to there is no struggle when you wanna turn it and moves in a straight line the wheels are good and they have never messes up for me yet

The durability is good I don't have a problem with it at all