Other Strollers:
Graco
Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller

Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller

• Maneuverability:

Durable and easy to steer

I bought this stroller to use for my kids, they're 10 months apart and I use this stroller daily. I have had it for about eight months and it has been through the rain, mud, sidewalks, grass and stores. I live in an area where everything is within walking distance and my kids love to watch everything as I walk them. It has been a great value for the money, very durable, practical and easy to maneuver. I love the design, the durability, the huge basket under the seats; the seatbelts are great and easy to use. The seats are cushioned and adjustable. One of the things I can think Graco could improve on the stroller is to add a drink holder to the handle for my convenience. I had fun picking out the design of the fabric, there was a variety to choose from, I chose one that would be practical for a boy or a girl since I have one of each. This stroller is easy to maneuver especially going around corners in the store, you do not have to pick up the back end and move it to turn like some strollers. The price was great, I caught the stroller on sale and saved myself a bit of money. The back seat has less room than the front seat and both my kids are tall so I always put my younger one, my son, in the back and have my daughter in the front. By far though, this is the most sturdy stroller I've ever used. I used to babysit young children and babies in high school so I've used so many different strollers and I have always liked Graco the best. Like I have mentioned, it is the best bang for the buck.

It has a cute design, the one I chose was gender neutral because I have a girl and a boy. The adjustable seats are great. I also really love the huge basket underneath the seats, it has plenty of room to hold our picnic, the diaper bags, my purse and whatever else I may need for our trips out on the town. The hoods provide great sun protection and some protection from the rain. And the handle is ergonomic, at least in my opinion. I could push this stroller for hours and I do, everyday.

Safety
My son has started climbing and the stroller is able to remain steady as he climbs into his seat. The hoods protect my kids from the rain. The brakes are strong and reliable and each seat has it's own safety harness or seatbelt, or whatever you would call it. I've never had any issues with safety with this stroller.

Child Comfort
My children love the comfortable design of the stroller. I remember when my mom had a Graco double stroller back when I was four and my two younger sisters would sit in it and I'd be wishing I could sit in it too. They were comfortable back then and they seem even more comfortable now. The strollers have improved in many many ways over time and I love the adjustability of the seats. The seats are also adequately cushioned to make it comfortable for the child or children you push. The seatbelts do not seem too uncomfortable, although one of my kids do not like the seatbelts, but they do not like any seatbelt so it seems like a personal problem to me, not a product problem, lol.

Maneuverability
The stroller is easy to steer even through grass and other hard to maneuver terrain, like sand. I enjoy the challenge of pushing the stroller along the beach though, great workout and even with the sand I'm able to maneuver pretty well. The most dificult thing to do in sand with a stroller is turn and I am able to turn the stroller most of the time without getting stuck or needing help.

Other than a little wear and tear from so much use in the elements, it's still in great shape. I've had it 8 months and I am sure it has years left on its usefulness to me and my family. All the straps are still there, brakes still work, handle looks like new. Folds and stays folded and also unfolds easily. The product is so easy to use and so durable I love it.

Very good but a little heavy

When I first began looking for strollers when I was pregnant, the choices and varieties were a little overwhelming. The only difference was I was having twins so picking out the right stroller that could handle two babies was a little difficult. I don't really like going on what the store tells me because I don't know if they are just pushing a certain product on you, but I didn't have too many options. I asked around online to moms that had twins and also used this brand and I got an equal mix of reviews good and bad. Some were saying definitely don't while others were saying there's no other stroller out there that works as well. I decided to go with the Graco DuoGlider because it wasn't too expensive and it seemed to have all the features I was looking for and at the time seemed pretty easy to maneuver. However, I don't think I was thinking about how much two babies were going to weigh. After I had my babies that ended up weight 6 and 6 and a half pounds, I waited a little while before I used it because I also had a stroller with the car seats in it installed already from my baby shower. But about when they were 3 to 5 months old, I started using it and I did like it at first. Then I started taking longer walks with them and they were growing and it was becoming increasingly heavy and I don't have a great back. I noticed I was beginning to have a harder time pushing it even slightly uphill. Then when I tried turning it around the corner, that's when I think I've had it. It literally felt like turning a giant shopping cart and though I didn't want to buy a side by side one because of everyone saying how would I get through a door. Honestly it seemed like a great stroller at first, but it's not convenient or really durable. A little hard to build and harder to put away. I think I would've done more research if I could go back. Look as much as you can before purchasing.

Graco Double Stroller

from Austin, TX

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Maneuver
  • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Cumbersome

• Infants
  • Toddlers

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

I bought this stroller when I was pregnant with my second daughter. I wanted to use a double stroller, because I also had another child. My oldest daughter is five and I was worried that she would be too big for it. But, she is a smaller five year old and it has worked PERFECT for us. Both girls fit perfectly and I don't have to worry about pushing one and carrying one, etc. Also, it folds up well, but is a little cumbersome to get set up...but any double stroller would be that way. I hope to continue using it for a few more years, or until my oldest daughter out grows it.

Very good but a little heavy

from Nesconset,ny

About Me Parent of Multiples (Twins etc)

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Smooth Ride

Cons

• Bulky
  • Too Heavy

• Infants
  • Newborn

Disappointed

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

Looks nice, glides nice, folds well.
Horrible positioning of carseats, hard to click in and out, babies feet get pinched and smooshed when putting seats in and out, rear seat has to be in reclined position to allow carseat and you need two hands to do so, it automatically locks back up when stroller closed, stroller lock is not one hand or easy to undo. When carseats are in, you cannot reach cupholder unless you move umbrella and you already only have an inch to see your baby without the umbrella in the way.
this might be great when the infant seats arent used but by then, an umbrella stroller will be the way to go. I was excited about this item but saddened and disappointed.

Served it's purpose well

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

The stroller is extremely easy to push and navigate. My biggest complaint is when my twins aged, the front and the back seat have very different leg room areas which caused a few fights. Otherwise a wonderful stoller.

It was functional. The cup holder was handy. It didn't really have 2 separate areas which would have been nice i.e. A space for eating for the baby toddler in the front and the toddler in the back.

Safety
The car seats fit on the stroller which added padding and a safety feature I loved. You can strap the toddlers in to prevent them from getting out however once they are a little older it's harder to keep them to want to stay inside.

Child Comfort
They seemed comfortable. Leg room was the only issue. The back toddler always had trouble seeing but never uncomfortable.

Maneuverability
Such a dream to move once you get it open and set up. Easy for sharp turns and each to push.

Very durable. Can handle opening and closing many times. Can also handle toddlers who kicks and eat while shppping.

Great double stroller

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

Our 2 kids are 16 months apart so we had to get a double stroller when our second child was born. We got this stroller at a local consignment store and LOVED it. We actually used it for a couple of years. It was so convenient and comfy for the kids. The kids had a little tray and cup holder for their snacks. The stroller has a sun shade for both kids. There is a cup holder and little storage holder (perfect size for wallet, keys, and phone) for whoever is pushing the stroller. This stroller was great because it was easy for me to close and open. I could mostly do it with one hand. The reason I'm giving this stroller 9 stars is because it's pretty bulky. Of course it's a double stroller. But it pretty much took up the entire trunk of our Toyota Corolla. The stroller was very durable and easy to clean. Not super portable, but it was sturdy and our kids loved it. I love that it had a basket underneath to put jackets, diaper bags, a purse, etc. Would recommend it to anyone.

Life Saver

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

When I was young, I hated being in my small, saggy stroller that my mother would always drag me around in stores. I But this product is a great improvement from what I had. I appreciate the innovative design of the front wheels consisting of two compact wheels, which allows for stability and balance for when I am going over rocky surfaces on trips. The design allows for more traction so I do not have to worry about the stroller slipping away from my reach. When I go over really bumpy surfaces, the stroller keeps its ground and does not bump as much. The other features of this stroller are helpful as well, keeping busy mothers such as me in mind. The bag attached to the back is really helpful for tossing supplies on the go such as bottles, napkins, water, and toys. It allows me to go bag free, except for me purse. I also enjoy the protective sun and weather screens over their heads. We are a family that gets sunburned really easily, so I do not want to worry about putting sunscreen on them all the time. My children also complain all the time, but one less thing they do not have to whine about is the rain falling on their faces. The handle bars on the sides are placed so they do not try to get out of the stroller. There is a little food plate for both of them, with a circular water glass indent carefully engraved in each. This allows for me to quickly grab lunch after picking them up from the daycare and place their food on the stroller and go. They like to eat as slowly as snails, so I do not want to wait that long anyway. The seats are a pale blue and green color that I love. They are quite comfortable so my children rarely squish around in their seats and often fall asleep to the rocking rhythm of the stroller on the sidewalk as we softly bump over crack after crack. This is the stroller I use to go on long walks with the kids to show them nature. I want them to get fresh air and not stay at home all the time, and this product really helps with that. As a single mom with a long job, this has really helped me life so much. This allows me to do the work of two adults. I cannot do everything thing at once, and this removes some of the burden from my life, and I appreciate that very much.

Reliable Two Child Stoller Alternative

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

We bought this stroller when we had our second child about six months ago so that we could use the car seat in the upper section and our 3 and half year old would be able to ride in the stroller also when tired. It has been a very good stroller for use with having two children.

I love all the options this stroller has to vary how two children of varying ages can ride and sit based on the situation as well as the manner of the different ages of the two children might call for as they get older. Very well designed

Safety
This stroller is very safe as pretty much all seating options have some sort of harness or lock in for infant car seats.

Child Comfort
Both our new born and toddler are comfortable in the stroller. The only slight complaint I have is I wish the front seat when my toddler is using it was a little higher as his feet tend to fall off the foot rest sometimes and scrape the floor.

Maneuverability
While not as maneuverable as a single seat stroller this dual seat stroller still does pretty good with turning radius in comparison to other strollers of its kind. If you take in to account the bulkiness of two child strollers this one is pretty maneuverable.

Even though we have only had this stroller for a little over six months, we have no durability complains. With the use we have gotten out of it between a toddler and a newborn this stroller seams so far like it was built to last.

• Maneuverability:

My twins first stroller and its perfect

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

I no longer have the graco duo glider, but gosh do I miss it. Aside from my cribs this was one of the first items I put on my baby registry when I found out I was having twins. At first I was a little confused because I read a lot of reviews from moms of twins. Some of them said side by side was the way to go, while others said they had the vertical ones and they were better and I didn't know anyone personally who had twins to ask. So I tried to think as if the kids were born. And it worked. I thought of a bad day I could be having and both the babies screaming and I go to walk through a supermarket door and can't fit because the side by side stroller is too wide. Then I thought of how when they get older, I don't want them side by side fighting or stealing eachothers bottles. On that note I decided to with this one. It was good too because I seen it in person and for a two baby stroller, it was lightweight, inexpensive, and came with the carseats and plenty of room for diaper bags and my bag underneath. If you're expecting twins, I would definitely research this because as a mom of twins that has used it, I think it's really great for newborns until 6 to 8 moths or until the weight limit is reached.

Great stoller for twins

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

This stroller was absolutely perfect for my twins boys. The stroller comes in a nice blue that could be for either girls, boys, or both. Stroller handled great even going around corners. Wasn't overly bulky so could use it through crowds and in stores. Was able to operate with one hand perfectly. Getting the the matching carpets to fit in was no problem at all. This served great for my twins and is now being used for my cousins twins.

The stroller comes in a light blue so could be used for either gender as well as boy/girl twins.

Safety
Hand no problems with the safety straps or anything.

Child Comfort
Sat two children without them complaining about space.

Maneuverability
Handled great around corners and through crowds as well as through stores. Was surprisingly not bulky at all.

This stroller lasted from birth to age 2 with my twins and is now being used for my cousins twins. And will be returned to me once they outgrow it for future babies.

Too bulky - not a fan.

Comments about Graco DuoGlider LX Stroller:

When we found out we were expecting baby number two, my husband and I decided to purchase a double stroller. We looked at several models and decided on the Graco Duoglider. We have not been happy with our purchase. Obviously, any double stroller is going to be fairly bulky. This one is so bulky that it is difficult to do almost anything other than walk in a straight line on a smooth surface. It is difficult to fold and store, difficult to take out and set up, and difficult to turn. It has also not held up very well, the umbrella-type cover on the front stroller seat has never worked correctly - it snaps off too easily and is difficult to adjust. I do think it is reasonably comfortable for the kids and the parents tray is nice. We rented a side-by-side stroller on vacation and really felt that it was much easier to use. Overall, I would not recommend this type of stroller to new parents of 2 or more children.