Other Hair Conditioners:
Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner

Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner

Leaves my hair really soft and volumized.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner:

Just like the [Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo][1] , I also love the matching conditioner: **Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner**.  It is all natural, not tested on animals, made with some organic ingredients and has a great scent.

***Giovanni says: **"For limp, lifeless hair with horsepower expanders to increase body and shine while infusing weightless texture."*

**Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner:**

- Strengthens thin, fragile hair

- Detangles and adds weightless bounce

Like the shampoo, this product has a great scent - kind of raspberry/fruit punch.  It is nice and creamy and makes my hair easy to comb out.  It also leaves my hair feeling soft and silky when it's dry.  I do have to warn you though.  Don't use too much of it, or your hair will feel heavy and "coated".  When I first started using **Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner**, I made the mistake of using a lot, like I do with other conditioners.  It left my hair feeling gross.  Now, I only use a little bit and my hair feels heavenly.

**The Scoop!**

A little of this product does go a long way, so this bottle will last me a long time and eventually save me money.  I love it and would definitely buy it again.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/review/edit/Giovanni-Root-66-Max-Volume-Shampoo-review-93df