4.9

4.9

i love write

from jose

About Me Commuter

Pros

• Long Lasting Tread

Cons

• Poor Traction

• Combined Highway/City

good im lovE HAHA !!!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great for babys

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Prepare

Cons

• Messy

• Infants

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

These are very good for Infants and they love them very fast and easy to feed

I even enjoy the taste.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

I am one of those moms that taste everything that my baby eats first and if I refuse to eat it because the taste it that awful, I will not make my child go through it either. Upon first taste of this gerber apple sauce I was pleasantly surprised that in all reality it tasted almost identical to regular apple sauce that I would be eating. It is a little bit more watered down in taste an texture, I think that they do this to make it easy for the babies tummy and for them to swallow so it is not too thick. My children have all loved this apple sauce and it is something that I always turned to whenever they had issues with constipation because it made them go potty right away. It is easy to mix with rice cereal to make it a little thicker and to feed the child as a meal or a snack. We have never had any bad reactions with it or problems and it is nice to know that it is made with the finest natural ingredients and it is not filled full of all the preservatives that a lot of foods have in them anymore.

• Safety:

My baby loves his applesauce!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

The Gerber 2nd stage applesauce is a great food for my son's breakfast. The texture is perfect. It is not runny. The flavor is delicious, but not too sweet. It goes well with his baby oatmeal. The container the product comes in is great. You can take out what you need and put the plastic lid back on it and put it in the fridge for the next feeding. The plastic is clear so you can see what is in the container. It comes in a two pack so you have a good amount of the product but can buy other types of fruits or veggies without burning your baby out on the same flavor. The applesauce is very fresh tasting and smelling.

Quality of Ingredients
The consistency is perfect. My son is just learning how to eat solid foods and this applesauce is light, but not watery. It holds on the spoon, but is easily swallowed. I can not feed it to my son fast enough. It smells good too.

Safety
There are no big pieces in this 2nd stage applesauce. It is perfect for babies that are just sitting up and learning how to eat solid foods.

• Safety:

Love 2nd foods Applesauce, and so does baby.

from Florida

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

I love Gerber baby foods, they are the main brand that I purchase when purchasing any food for baby. The 2nd foods that Gerber puts out are higher quality than some of the others that are on the market. They are thicker to help baby get more used to solids, but are not too chunky or thick that they cause baby to choke.

2nd Foods Applesauce has the same great taste that the apples that you introduced to your baby during first foods, but with more consistency and thickness, giving him something he or she is familiar with while still helping him strengthen the muscles needed to be able to eat thicker foods.

I have tasted the 2nd Foods Applesauce after purchasing it and before feeding it to a little one, and I have to admit that they taste almost identical to regular applesauce, the only real difference is that the 2nd foods applesauce that Gerber makes is a little bit thinner than "grown up" applesauce.

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

Gerber makes a great line of baby foods, they are healthy, have no added sugars, and are very nutritious for your baby. The second foods are just the slightest bit thicker than the first foods so they are a good transition as your baby grows and can swallow thicker foods easier. I started the second foods applesauce when my little one was around 8 months. They applesauce is so good on it's own, I would take bites as I fed my kids. It tastes extremely fresh and is very well made. I loved this Gerber 2nd foods applesauce for my kids.

Quality of Ingredients
Gerber makes high quality foods and the second foods are no different. They always taste freshly made and are made high quality ingredients.

Safety
The seconds foods are a little thicker but do not have big chunks so as long as your little one is ready for solids and can swallow thicker purees easily than you should be okay. You can always thin out the Gerber second foods applesauce with a little water if you are uncertain of it being too thick.

• Safety:

perfect for any time of the day

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

I remember this Gerber apple sauce being one of my sons favorites. It was easy for him to eat and swallow it. He's never got sick from it and his poop was normal, so this baby food was good for him. He always ate these quick and he loved the taste of it. It doesn't have a lot of sugar in it and its not too sour. It has a lot of vitamins in it and I remember my son always wanting to eat this particular flavor. I like these containers it came in because when he wouldn't finish it I just put the plastic lid on it and put it in the fridge and he would finish it later. I even used to save this containers when he would finish his food because there very handy for when you want to put snacks in them on the go. He always gets full when he eats this baby food and I would even sometimes add a little of this to his baby cereal. My son always liked to eat whatever I gave him. I would definitely buy this again for my next child and I highly recommend this to any mother out there who is going to start introducing there child to baby food.

• Safety:

The most delicious applesauce I have ever had.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

About a year ago, I had major surgery on my jaw and I was unable to eat anything but soft foods. I am not a fan of applesauce because a lot of the brands out on the market have a gritty texture that I cannot stand. I had used this brand for my daughter and had my husband pick up some for me. It is delicious. It is smooth and has all of the wonderful taste of applesauce without the grittiness that is in the regular applesauce from the store. Also, it is made from all natural ingredients with no preservatives. It was the perfect food for me while I was healing from the surgery. I tried several baby foods while I was healing, but this one was by the far the best I had. It is made wonderfully and has a rich and bold apple flavor that I would expect. I think it is perfect for babies and adults that are unable to eat solid foods. I would definitely recommend to mothers with small children or to anyone who is suffering from major surgery in the jaw or mouth area.

• Safety:

Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce is a must have for any baby.

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

My baby absolutely loved the Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce, it was her absolute favorite. I would feed her this applesauce and know that it was sensitive on her stomach. My daughter had reflux and problems with constipation when she was a baby. I was told to try applesauce. Finding the Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce was like striking gold. It completely relieved my daughters constipation and kept her regular. I loved the packaging of this applesauce. It was easily stored in the diaper bag and easily accessible when on the go. This applesauce possessed all of the key ingredients my baby needed in a applesauce. She loved the taste and it's natural sweeteners were a added bonus. I could trust this applesauce to give my baby the nourishment she needed and the fruit she liked. My daughter couldn't go a day without eating at least one serving of this applesauce. It was just that good.

Gerber Applesauce 2 pack

Comments about Gerber 2nd Foods Applesauce:

I bought Gerber applesauce for my son to eat. When he first tried the applesauce he made a sour face for the first few bites, then I think he decided he liked it and started opening his mouth for the next bite. The applesauce baby food gives your baby a good source of vitamin C, which is good for their growth and development. I love the easy snap on and off lids the Gerber Applesauce 2 pack has. It is much easier to open then the jar baby food. At times with the jar baby food, you would have to put some elbow grease in to get the lid off. If you stored the left over baby food in the jar containers it would always leave a crusty ring around the jar. But with the plastic easy open containers, I never had that problem. Gerber is the top brand I trust with providing my son with the right nutrition to help him with growth and development. I would recommend Gerber Applesauce for babies who are learning to eat solid foods.