Other Makeup Removers:
Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes Oil Free

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes Oil Free

Pros

Cons

Such a convenient way to remove makeup

I recently purchased the Garnier cleansing towelettes.  I have used Oil of Olay and Mary Kay wipes in the past.  I love the Mary Kay wipes, but they can be expensive.  For the money, my favorite is the Garnier.  They remove even thick black mascara!  They take layers of make up off.  I love to have them around so that I can cleanse my face at any moment.  I am a busy mom and I don't like to sleep in my make up.  Sometimes, after I get everyone in bed and I plop down for the night, I remember that I havent' washed my face that day.  I keep the Garnier wipes right by my bed so that I can just grab them and remove my make up.  I can not worry about getting my pillow case all nasty with makeup.  When you are finished wiping your face with them, your face feel very soft and smooth.  I have noticed a big improvement in my skin since I have been using them.  I used to use a 5 step skin care system very religiously, but with 3 kids, I barely have enough time to go to the bathroom.  Garnier wipes are a wonderful way to keep my skin looking great and to keep it clean.  Love this product!!!!!!

Garnier Towelettes feel good

These towelettes smell really really nice. The package is cute. It's easy to open but it also stays closed well. They feel good on my face, they won't clog pores because they're oil-free, and they do help remove make up etc. The best part is that I can take them with me when I'm on a long trip and they'll instantly make my face feel fresher, getting rid of any shininess. It's very quick and easy to use. Allegedly, it's full of antioxidants for detoxification purposes and has moisture to make sure you don't overdry your face.

They're "tested", but one can't be sure what they're tested on...is it animals? If that's a concern, do background research.

I'm not really a fan of most of Garnier's products so the brand name trust isn't there for me. The ingredients scare me a little.

Overall an average towelette, cleanses and refreshes just like the rest of them. Okay to use, but probably will not buy again.

Garnier Nutrioniste Wet Towlettes do what they're supposed to do

Comments about Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes Oil Free:

Garnier Nutrioniste Wet Towlettes do what they're supposed to do. They are moist towlettes to use on your face. They can be used to remove makeup or they can be used just for a refreshing facial wipe anytime.

These are really nice to just throw into my backpack or bag to have on-the-go. If my face gets sweaty or oily, I pull one out and wipe down my face. My face quickly feels clean, cool and refreshed without being dried out.

If I am out in the sun all day, I like to use one to wipe off the sweat and sunblock before reapplying my sunblock. I just don't like to apply sunblock on top of old sunblock and sweat. It feels caked on and thick. But with these towlettes, I get a fresh start on-the-go.

They are a very convenient size (the towlette itself, and the package).

One thing I would not recommend is to leave a pack in your car for a long time. I left a half-finished pack in my glove box for a while (maybe 6 months?) and when I went to use one, they had definitely dried out.

I like them!

What could be easier than grabbing one and wiping your face? :-)

Love using these on the go!

I tried this product when I had a coupon. I love other Garnier products, so I thought I would give this a whirl. I find I use these more in the summer to wipe my face when it's hot out. Not so much in the winter. And I also like to catch them on sale, as their normal price is a bit out of my range for what I would pay.

Leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean. Especially good on those hot summer days! Never feels like it leaves a residue.

You just pull them out of the package, wipe and toss! Can't get much easier than that! I like taking them with me in my purse.

Gets the job done VERY well.

from Wappingers Falls, NY

I give this product 5 stars. I bought them online a few weeks ago, and I've been in love ever since. A problem that I always had with makeup wipes is that they never really cleansed my skin good enough. Afterwards I would still feel like I had makeup on. With these wipes from Garnier, I only need one to take off ALL my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. Girls (And guys) please just end your makeup wipe problems and give these wipes a try. They are the best wipes I've used so far, and they are at a very reasonable price for their quality. It makes it much easier to get our faces clean after a long day of makeup. :D

super soft and gentle

from East Moline, IL

These wipes are super soft, and really gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes. I wear contacts and don't experience any discomfort or irritation when taking off my eye makeup. It doesn't have as much of an oily residue after using like some other makeup wipes, and dries quickly. It has a really nice light scent that doesn't linger for too long. The only drawback I have with these are that I think it takes more effort to get my makeup completely off with these, sometimes I feel like it just pushes around stronger mascaras, so I have to go over the same area a couple of times to get it squeaky clean. The price point on these is comparable to the other big-brand wipes.

Garnier Nutritioniste Cleansing Towelettes are the best!

from Westminster, CO

**Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes are oil free and leave my face feeling clean and fresh and ready for either night face products or makeup. Most toners I have used either make my face feel dry and tight or greasy. I have not had problems with them drying out in the package because I always carefully close the package after I remove a towelette and keep the package face down. After I use **Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes my nighttime serums and my make up seems to go on more evenly and easily. **Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes easily and completely remove make up without scrubbing or damaging skin.******

**I don't like to spend tons of time on my face and this product is quick and easy to use. It is also ideal for traveling because it doesn't take up much room and is not liquid, so it does not have to be included in the tiny ziplock bag required by the airlines for all carry-on liquids.**

Love these towlettes! Love Garnier!

from Crescent City, CA

I recently bought these from Rite Aid last week and I've been using them every night before bed. My skin feels great, without feeling too dried out. They are nice and gentle, and I like how it is really easy to remove my eye makeup. They don't irritate my eyes or skin at all. I really only need to use one, as it does the job just fine. I love how they smell too. I go to bed with a nice smelling face! I love that they are in their own plastic pouch, which makes it really nice to travel with. The fact that they are oil free is really great because I already have oily skin at times, so these are great. Overall, I just really love how soft and gentle they are on my skin. They work great too at removing my makeup!

Leaves skin clean, without drying effects of water

from Elburn, IL

Most Garnier products have way too much fragrence for me to use, but I got these super cheap with coupons, so I gave the Nutri-Pure Cleansing towelettes a try. It says they are oil free, and I liked that. They are supposed to be infused with Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Green Leaf Extract to detoxify you skin, while removing your makeup. They do a nice job removing makeup, even mascara, and is safe to use. I thought that the towelettes felt a bit drier than the Pond's cloths that I regularly use. However, they did do a good job removing the makeup. I was relieved that they did not have the heavy Garnier fragrence, so I could use them without triggering my allergies. They stress the detox qualities in the advertising and on the package. Not sure that I could tell a difference between how these worked and the Pond's, but they stress how pure it leaves your skin. I do like using a makeup remover cloth that does not require water. The older I get, the more I try to avoid drying out my skin. If these are truly more gentle on my skin, as they state, I will keep using them.

Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Cleansing Towlettes = AMAZZING!

from Van Buren, AR

From the start, I'd just like to say that these things as absolutely, wonderfully, beautifully amazing. The Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-Pure Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Oil-Free Towlettes (wow, that's a mouthful!) are literally one of the best things that have ever happened to my face. Why, you ask? Simple. They are easy to use, quick, require no scrubbing, and they take off every bit of my makeup in one step. Yes, that's right. ONE. It even removes my mascara and eyeliner. If that's not marvelous, I don't know what is. I even have really sensitive skin, and these wipes are totally gentle. They don't have any kind of any oily residue, and I don't have to wash my face off with water after I use them as I have had to with other kinds of cleansing towlettes. You only need one to get rid of all your makeup, and like I said before, they are sooooo quick and super easy to use. I recommend these to anybody and everybody. THEY ARE AMAZING.

Garnier Towelettes feel good

from Buffalo Grove, IL

Good for occasional use on the go

from Lewisburg, PA

I keepa package of these wipes in my office for days when I ride my bicycle to work, or for when I go for a walk over lunch on a hot or humid day.  They seem to stay nice and moist for a long period of time (months, even), despite being stored in my filing cabinet, and they leave my face and neck feeling refreshed and clean. They don't have a strong odor and have not irritated my skin, which does tend to be on the sensitive side and easily irritated.  My only complaint is that I prefer not to use disposable products on a regular basis for environmental reasons, and of course these are thrown out after each use. At least the packaging is fairly minimalist, so there is an advantage there (it's just a pouch, no extra boxes, etc).  That being said, they're a lot easier to use than lugging a bottle of face wash and a towel back and forth to work every time I ride, as that would be on the excessive side.