Other Hair Colorings:
Garnier
Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor

Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor

• Ease of Application:

Great Hair at an affordable price

Over tha last few years I have found more and more grays appearing on my head. More so today that yesteryear. I have tried many hair coloring products and most work OK, but I am now a true believer in **Garnier Nutrisse Hair Coloring Products. **I have found this to be a truly amazing product. With outher products i have noticed that the coverage of gray doesn;t last very long. When I say not very long I mean only lasting a few weeks. I have found that Garnier has out lasted all of the other priducts I have tried. With other hair coloring products I find taht my hair feels like straw immedaitely after using and the straw like feeling usually lasted a few weeks after the initial hair coloring. With Garnier my hair felt silky soft, strong and looked very healthy. What really pleased me with the porduct was how long the color remained in my hair. With other products i was ready for coloring wiothin three weeks, but with Garnier it took 8 weeks before those stubborn grays started showing again. Call it vanity or call it love, but Garnier really works. I have recommended this product to many of my friends, especailly the ones who do their hair at home.

made my hair fall out

I am worried enough about being gray in my early 20's now after using this product I have to worry about being bald too?! I usually use Preference by L'oreal, but this was on sale... no wonder. 1 week after I used it i found a bald spot on the top of my head the size of a nickel. I have short hair, tell me how I'm gonna cover that up?

5 days later and I could see natural color coming through...

from CJ Oregon

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Not Messy

Cons

• Breaks hair off
  • Leaves oily

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

Used it the first time dying my hair and with in 5 days original hair color showing through. It left my hair the perfect color and super shiny. At the same time it made my hair break off and tangle like I've never seen before and super oily looking after just 2 hours

I would not buy this again

from Upstate,New York

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Color Misrepresented
    • Doesn't Last
    • Does not work well with red tones

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

I had no luck did not change hair Comoros at all

• Commitment To Color:
      • Permanent

Great Color at a Great Price

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

Always flawless color, no unpleasant surprises. Plenty of REAL WORLD shades that don't make you look like a Circus Freak, like some products produce-and I don't mean when you're trying for something edgy. I have had major problems with one other brand producing ugly brassy results, but that's NEVER happened with Garnier Nutrisse.

Does everything a high quality haircolor product is expected to do EXCEPT smell bad. Garnier Nutrisse provides excellent coverage and great finished color, time after time with no surprise (read NEGATIVE) outcomes. I get salon quality results right in the privacy of my own home, on my schedule at a truly reasonable price.

Ease of Application
      READ and follow the directions, people and you can't go wrong! From mixing through application as directed to the rinsing and final outcome, the process is simple and problem-free. I have even used the lighter blonde shades with a cap to produce stunning highlights without breaking my bank account.

• Ease of Application:

Color shown on box not the same as when applied

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

The color on the box was not anywhere near the color when applied. It is about 2 x's darker. However, the product itself is very nice. It left my very dry hair in great condition. I will go lighter the next time with this product or opt for another brand.

Color not as described but product left hair in good condition.

Very easy to apply.

Worst Hair Dye I have ever used

from Warren, OH

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

I used this one time and it was the last. I left it on just as the directions said to, but when I rinsed it out it WAS NOT the co.or it was suppose to be. Plus it left my hair very dry and the smell was unbearable.

The color DID NOT turn out like the color on the box. It honestly looked like I put 2 different colors of dye on my head.

Works amazing!

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

I absolutely love the Garnier Nutrisse Permanent hair color. I dye my hair a lot and have had it different colors. I am a natural brown but have dyed my hair blonde all the way to red. I have been dying my hair intense auburn for about two years now. I took awhile for my dark brown hair to finally get the color to set right. I have used many different brands and many expensive hair dyes but Garnier Nutrisse always came out on top and got my hair the way I wanted it. I also had thick and short hair (bob cut) and only needed one box of hair dye. Now that my hair is about shoulder length I need two but I still have a little left over. It is inexpensive so it is definitely worth it. It also doesn't have a bad chemical smell to it which I approve of because I have two small kids and don't want them inhaling that. I do recommend washing off any skin that comes into contact with the dye because it will take forever to come off. I definitely recommend the black, intense auburn, and burgandy colors of Garnier Nutrisse. I would give the others a try as well but as of right now that is the only three I have any experience with.

• Ease of Application:

One of the better dyes, plus smells better than the others.

from Kansas

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

I'm a redhead and I dye my hair a little bit darker shade of red on a regular basis. The problem with red hair dye is that the pigment lasts less time compared to other hair colors. It was way too expensive to go to a salon and get my hair dyed on a monthly basis. I started doing it at home instead to save money. I've tried a LOT of different dyes. Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme is one of the better ones I have tried and smells the best out of them all.

The Garnier Nutrisse dye is fairly priced. Since I dye my hair different shades of red I'm interested in the different shades that are available. The Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme color has a varying shade of reds, which is nice for me. One of the biggest perks of the dye is how well it smells. It comes with a little scented oil thing you put in the dye bottle. Makes dying your hair a little less gag-worthy. The color is fairly close to what the box shows, but sometime has a little bit of a pinkish tint, for the red colors. My hair looks much shinier after using it. It lasts a few weeks, the same as the other red dyes.

Overall, I recommend this product. It smells so much better than the other ones. Your hair looks shinier afterward. Give it a try!

• Ease of Application:

Garnier is a good affordable hair color

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

I am a single mom on a tight budget so I color my hair at home versus getting it professionally colored at a salon. I just colored my hair a couple weeks ago with Garnier Nutrisse permanent creme hair color for the second time in a row! I used a dark red color although I do not recall the shade name.
      This hair color was very easy to mix. It has 3 parts to mix together including a special garnier oil! It's also easy to apply to the hair because it's in creme form so it doesn't leak down the back of your neck or splash onto any surfaces. It also washed out easily and the included conditioner definitely saved my hair from any hair coloring damage. My hair turned out softer then before I dyed it and the color is really great! It dyed my hair evenly and the shade was true to the shade on the box.
      I have received a ton of compliments on my hair color! It looks really great and vibrant. I will definitely be purchasing this Garnier Nutrisse hair color again when my hair needs to touched up!

• Ease of Application:

This smells better than most hair colors and has a good shine.

from West Virginia

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

I was pleased overall with this color. It doesn't quite match up perfectly but it's closer than some colors I've used. I have dark blonde hair that is sometimes brown depending on the season. It isn't very dark overall so it's typically easy to color. With the Garnier hair color I notice that the color they show on the box are often close to the color that I end up with on my hair. This is great for me because I can be confident when selecting a color.

I chose to do a medium blonde hair color to lighten my color some for the summer. It turned out slightly darker than the box but it was vibrant and had a good shine to it. It also had a good conditioner with it that made my hair feel soft. I couldn't tell I had used color on in just from the texture.

The color works well on eye brows but be sure you know what you're doing. It says specifically not to use it on brows, but it's for safety and skin care reasons. I chose to use it anyway and my brows were a good color. I only left it on my brows for two minutes to get a lighter shade. I didn't want my brows to be as light as my hair but I wanted them lighter than my natural chocolate colored brows. My brows are much darker than my natural hair color.

As with most dyes, the gloves that came with this dye are terrible but it has a great conditioner and it's a good sized bottle.

The conditioner also has a cap and isn't a single use packet. This is great because I can use the conditioner once every week or two for a boost of shine and softness.

My hair had a good color that was close to the box color. It also had shine.

Ease of Application
      This is a little annoying to apply because it always gets on my skin but overall, it's just like any other boxed dye.

• Ease of Application:

Great prices, okay results.

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor:

I love Garnier Fructise products but when it comes to hair coloring, I feel Garnier falls short on expectations. I have naturally dark brown hair but I LOVE vibrant and deep reds. The color never comes out the way it shows it should (based off my initial hair color) on the box. I honestly end up having to use hair colors that are designed for ethnic hair types/colors, to achieve the red hues that I desire. I don't want to rate this product too poorly because I really do believe if I had lighter hair color and my pigments weren't so dark and stubborn, that Garnier would come through for me with it's results.

I know that reds are known for bleeding and fading quickest but it REALLY fades out fast with this product. I don't want to color my hair more often than I'm supposed to because I know it's not healthy for my hair to begin with. However, for the price it's not a horrible result and the scent is actually somewhat pleasurable which is important to me. I also really love the follow up conditioner that comes with it. Smells great and keeps my hair super soft and non damaged.

Ease of Application
      If you ask me, hair coloring is, by no means, an easy task. Especially when self applying. The instructions are easy to follow. The included gloves are more durable then other hair colors I've used in the past and the ingredients are easy and quick to mix up. If I end up getting some of the color on my skin it wipes off really easy which is a really good thing when you're coloring your hair really red. Ha!