Other Shampoos:
Garnier Fructis  Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff

Pros

Cons

The only working for me!

I just love this shampoo and it smells GOOD. I have tried so many (but not all!) and so many of them weren't working for me. I have spent so much money on dandruff shampoos... I tried medical and non-medical. But the dandruff just did not disappear. I have to say, I am using the Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for many many years. And when I first start using it I did not even noticed that my dandruff disappeared already. I stopped using Garnier Fructis for while due to my household overwhelming collection of shampoos. Short, I just wanted to finish the other one first before I buy Garnier Fructis again. Well, wasn't that short.

And I  just had dandruff recently which was emotional stress related. (Well, that was almost a year ago. I went to the doctor and he told me to try some other shampoos.)  Anyways,one of the many I bought was T-GEL from Neutrogena  - gosh, that was stinky. And I bought similar products which smelled awful and were showing no results. I did not even wanted to go visit my friends or family (I had snowflakes ad smelled bad from the head...) After I tried so many, the doctor advised to switch back to my old  one and just get plant sunlight, since I have dealt with my stress months ago. I have a health scalp again. I am flakes-free for couple of months and I have really beautiful hair. I inherited it  from my parents (my moms is black and my dads is blond - and I have nice, thick, long and healthy hair with a shimmer of blond, brown, black and even red, all natural!) I am not afraid to leave my hair open now.

I would say, give this shampoo a  try. It is not expensive. So if it does not work for you after couple of uses, at least you did not throw the money out of the window...

Not on my Good List of Shampoos.

I have read many great reviews for **Garnier Fructis fortifying Shampoo -Anti Dandruff** and decided to try it on a recent trip when I had forgotten to pack any shampoo.  Personality quirk: I like the way the things are packaged- the feel and look of a container and the color and texture can push me over the edge to try something new or put it back on the shelf.  I  was not impressed with the very unnatural green of the Garnier bottle.  It did nothing for me aesthetically but it smelled good. I took it on the faith of friends and bought it straightaway.Once in the shower I opened the bottle and poured out a good sized dollop of the product in my hand.  I found it strange- too thick with a pearl-like glisten but it lathered up nice and seemed to rinse out well.  I was disappointed once I blew it dry, however.  My hair was limp and felt a bit oily.  I thought that maybe I hadn't rinsed well so I tried it again several times during the week but always with the same result.  I have baby fine hair with lots of body that doesn't do well with heavy conditioners or shampoos.  This shampoo just didn't cut it for me.**Active Ingredients:**Pyrithione Zinc 1% (Anti-dandruff.**Inactive Ingredients:**Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MIPA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Propylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinense Leaf Extract.

Great Product

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

This shampoo is great. Unfortunately it's really hard to find! I haven't been able to find it in stores for such a long time! It is probably the best dandruff shampoo that I have tried. It truly fights and reduces dandruff, and improves the health of your scalp. It has an okay smell - the fruity smell gets a little sickening after a while - but it's not terrible. It actually leaves hair silky and smooth before you even use conditioner - maybe because it's such a creamy formula.

This shampoo works GREAT! I saw a significant improvement in my dandruff, and that wasn't even with daily, exclusive use of it. This is one of the only dandruff shampoos that I have used that has given me such great results.

This shampoo - like almost all of Garnier Fructis's shampoos - smells fruity. It also has a touch of the almost minty scent typical of dandruff shampoos. The fruitiness is a little strong, but it's not unpleasant.

Keeps my hair moisturized.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

During the winter months I sometimes get dry skin, which causes dandruff. In order to keep my scalp from getting too dry I use Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff. When I use this shampoo, I only use a small amount since it lathers really well. It keeps my hair clean, and it does not get too oily or dry when I use this shampoo. It also keeps my hair looking healthy and shiny.

Since I have color-treated hair, I like that this is gentle enough for daily use. It doesn't fade the color of my hair at all. It also doesn't make it look dull like sometimes happens with shampoo products.

This shampoo is also very affordable and easy to find at any local grocery store or large convenience store or pharmacy. This makes it very convenient to find this shampoo.

This has a fresh, fruity scent that is perfect throughout all times of the year. It keeps my hair smelling nice and clean all day long.

A great shampoo that removes dandruff

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

I sometimes get a lot of dandruff and my scalp is always so itchy and dry depending on the weather. I always used those medicated strong smelling dandruff shampoo until I see this Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo anti dandruff. It has a thick and creamy texture. It worked so amazing and it smelled great too. It didn't have that overpowering smell and it removed my dandruff in just a few days. My scalp wasn't so itchy anymore and it deep cleaned my hair from root to tip. My hair felt a lot more clean and it looked healthier. My hair was really shiny after and it wasn't too heavy for my hair. I would definitely buy this shampoo again if I ever get dandruff again. It was afordable in price and they sell this at almost any drugstore. I would highly recommend this to anybody who gets bad dandruff, if you hate using those medicated strong scented ones then try this shampoo you'll be glad you did.

One of the best

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

This Shampoo held back dandruff, made my hair so soft, plus it made my hair smell good! Works great with my highlights as well, doesn't wash them out!! My hair tends to be a bit damaged from putting it up into a ponytail, and this shampoo helps repair the damage I put it through.

Works absolutely wonderful

Love how it makes my hair smell girly instead of like a hospital

MAKES DANDRUFF WORSE

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

I have read many great reviews about this product, however it did not work for me. For me, it made my dandruff worse. I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone who has dandruff.

This shampoo does not work at all. It made my dandruff so much worse. I had slight dandruff and decided to try this out. After using it several times, it made my dandruff so much worse. This shampoo definitely smells great, too bad it doesn't actually do what it says it does. I have very thick hair and I found it hard to even get it to my scalp. I couldn't even get it to lather up enough to really work it into my hair. It's a shame when you wash your hair with this shampoo and then have to turn around and rewash it with something else. It's twice the work.

The smell of this product is amazing. That's the only good thing that I can say bout it. I didn't know whether I wanted to shampoo my hair with it or eat it.

This really does fortify your hair.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

I had used a lot of the other Garnier Fructis products and have been happy with them. I got dandruff out of the blue last year, and gave this a try, and it worked almost immediately. I liked it because it still kept the great scent of other Fructis products and didn't feel like I was using a purely medicinal shampoo.

Not a good dandruff shampoo

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

This is not a potent anti dandruff shampoo. It doesn't work that well at all and hence I made the switch to Selsum Blue.

I still had some dandruff after using this shampoo. There were still flakes that were present on my shoulders and my scalp was still dry after using this bottle.

I've decided after two weeks of minimum improvement, that this product is not worth its weight in gold. Hence I researched and looked for alternative products instead.

This is a scented product, while it may smell good, it does made my scalp a bit more irritated and itchy. Not good because this will produce more dandruff.

There are microbeads in the shampoo, which I do not understand its purpose. These don't wash out well and sometimes you will find it still in your hair even after you completed your shower. So you have to rinse really well and double or triple check that you did for the beads.

Loved this Product

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

This was the first time I tried Garnier Dandruff shampoo as I was only using their regular shampoo and I was a bit reluctant to purchase the Dandruff shampoo. At first, I followed the instructions given in the manual but then I started using the product as usual and it worked for me well. I felt my hair soft and the dandruff issue was also resolved till I was using this shampoo. The product lasted for about 2 months as I purchased the bigger pack and the main thing is that you need to keep using the product so that you can reduce the dandruff in your hair and only one time use does not help.

The best thing about this product is that my hair did not fall after using the shampoo and I felt my hair was straight after combing it which never happened when I used any other shampoo brand. I bought the product for Normal hair and it was worth its price. I would definitely recommend this product in case you have dandruff issues but buying this product on a regular basis is important.

A fancy but effective dandruff shampoo!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

Most dandruff shampoos feel and smell very medicine-y to me. This one has never given me that impression. It smells and feels like the other Garnier shampoos so it makes me feel like I can have my regular luxurious salon-like shampoo while still handling a real problem like dandruff. My husband is also very picky about his shampoos and this is the only brand he likes. So not only does it satisfy my needs, we don't need to have all different kinds of shampoo bottles cluttering up our shower because my husband has no problem at all with this one!

This shampoo is very effective. When I find that my dandruff is starting to get out of hand, I usually just need one rinse and it starts to work. The more you use the shampoo, the better in controlling, and sometimes even eliminating, the dandruff. I find that when I stop using the shampoo, the dandruff starts to build again. But all I need to do is take one shower and I'm good to go once again.

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff Review

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Anti Dandruff:

I have used this shampoo a couple times. I love Garnier products. Their products always work well with my hair. This product works very well with my hair. The anti-dandruff science in the shampoo seriously works. I have battled dandruff for many years. It was definitely hard to find a shampoo with REAL anti-dandruff technology. And my hair and scalp are very stubborn. I didn't think I would find a shampoo until this product showed up in my shower. Whoever buys this shampoo would not be disappointed. I recommend this shampoo with the conditioner for best results. If your hair is color-treated, I recommend you try this shampoo, but with the Garnier color-treated conditioner. It works just as well.

Works within the week you use it. Be patient with it. It does work, especially for stubborn dandruff.

The scent is not overwhelming. It does smell pleasant but not overbearing.