4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Garniet's Fructis Long and Strong works as promised

Garnier Fructis products do what they promise.  This one smells great, because of the natural oils that are used in this product.  I have really long thick hair so this product is great for keeping my hair healthy.  This product is not very pricy at all, so you won't have to feel bad about buying it.  I find that the conditioner isn't as great as the shampoo.  The only thing about it is it might smell a little funny compared to other shampoos.  it also might feel a little bit slimy. And also you might not feel as refreshed after a shower as you might with other shampoos. Overall a good product though.  I like the design of the bottle too.  The cap is made so you don't get all this yucky shampoo buildup and the bottle isn;t that hard to get a grip on so you won't drop it in the shower.  If you're a person with unhealthy hair and you want to improve its health, this is definitely the product to buy.  It's inexpensive and it works.

Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo

I tried Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner when my sister passed on the bottles after one use. She said she didn't like the way it made her hair feel and gave it to me to try. I have tried a lot of shampoos/conditioners and this has to be one of the worst. I know it has gotten some good reviews so maybe it's just my families hair that it doesn't work on. We have straight thinner hair. But we all use different types ranging from Dove, Pantene, to Pureology and love our shampoos. Garnier Fructis Long and Strong did not give me a good cleanse and left my hair with a waxy buildup. It also felt greasy. It lathered up well and the scent was good but just did not do a good job cleaning and left my hair in worse shape then before I shampooed. I gave it a second try (I did not want full bottle to go to waste) and I felt my hair was just getting drier and more waxy. I ended up throwing the bottles out. I would not recommend this shampoo to my friends or family.

Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo

Pretty good shampoo

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

I have previously purchased and tried this Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo and I thought it was pretty good. First of all it did clean my hair really good without leaving it feeling weighed down. So that was really nice. Another good thing about this is that it left my long hair feeling very healthy and I guess you could say strong because it didnt break off like normal. I can say that it needed a little more moisturizer but it still left my hair soft and not so tangly and that is important when you have long hair. Another good thing about this Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo is that it has a really nice scent to it. I personally only like shampoos with a pleasant not overpower smell. The scent is nice and not over powering. Also the shampoo will last you a while because you do not have to use much of it when washing your hair, just a little bit lathers up really good. The price of this shampoo is very reasonable just as most all of the Garnier products are. It is very much worth a try.

Affordable shampoo that keeps my hair healthy

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

Garnier Fructis is one of the best shampoos available, and it is also really affordable. One of the products tat I like and don't have a problem finding these products at grocery stores and larger pharmacies is the Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo. This shampoo works great to keep my hair healthy and shiny, while also keeping it clean. When I use this, I don't have to worry about my hair becoming oily or too dry throughout the day.

Since I have color-treated hair, I like that this is gentle enough for daily use. It keeps my hair split end free, while also keeping the color vibrant. It does not fade the color at all.

This keeps my hair clean, but even better, it keeps my hair healthy. It really moisturizes my hair so I don't have to worry about split ends. It also doesn't fade the color of my hair at all.

This shampoo smells really good, and it keeps my hair smelling nice all day long. I like that the scent is sort of fruity, which is perfect for the summer months.

Best shampoo for long hair I have found!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

I have really long hair and am always trying shampoos targeted towards that. Of the brands I can buy in store, this is the best I have found. I felt like this shampoo really helped strengthen my hair, even at such a long length. It did a good job in helping my ends stay strong as well. If you are looking for a shampoo for long hair within a budget, I think this one is the way to go.

It was great on my long hair and really helped my ends. My hair is really straight so it's noticeable when my ends split. This shampoo helped my hair be strong and not split as much. I think it lives up to the name it promotes. I pair it with the long and strong conditioner and that helps give you even better results.

I really like the scent of all the Garnier Shampoos. I think it is a strong enough scent to stay with your hair throughout the day but not overpowering. It is a good balance of smelling really good but not being too strong. I highly recommend this product.

Meh, Just OK.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

Again, I have high standards when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. I have a ton of long, curly/wavy hair. I lived abroad for awhile, and it seems that Europeans don't care as much as we do about shampoo and especially not conditioner. At my local store, Garnier was often the only shampoo conditioner set I could find. And I really didn't like it when it was. I hate the bottle, because the little pop up thing can really be a pain. The shampoo is way too thin, and barely lathers. The scent, while a nice attempt, has a cheap artificial smell behind it. I have to use a ton of both shampoo and conditioner to get the effect I want, which makes it even more expensive than other, higher-end products. I ended up going out of my way to stock up on other products so as not to have to buy these. When using a lot, the effects are just fine. But the bottles are so small that I had to replace them every 10 days! Again, this is a long-haired girl's opinion, but it's definitely not the best.

Dried out my hair, but at least it smelled good

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

I care alot for my hair. I straighten it everyday so I need a good shampoo that helps to both protect and repair my hair. I used this shampoo for two months consistently and wasn't impressed. The best part of this shampoo is the smell and the commercials on TV lol. Apart from that it doesn't compare to other brands like Dove or Pantene. I noticed that this shampoo dried out my hair. It also made my split ends rougher and more noticeable. Definitely not what I was looking for in a shampoo. It didn't help make my hair stronger. This shampoo doesn't seem like it works on my ends at all. It's a shame because I like other garnier products, but this shampoo just doesn't measure up. On top of everything else, this doesn't make my hair softer, which is something I want in a shampoo. It just leaves my hair feeling blehhhh. Im for sure switching over to another brand for shampoos. Sorry Garnier Fructis!

Dried out my hair, and made my ends brittle

Leaves my hair feeling soft and clean

from New York, NY

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

I have used Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo off and on for the past 2 years. This shampoo works well with my long, thick hair. It leaves it feeling soft and silky, however, the design flaws of the bottle prevent me from giving this 5 stars. Due to the problems in opening the bottle, I give this 4 stars.

The pros: It leaves my thick, coarse hair feeling soft, looking shiny and perhaps most importantly, manageable. It helps detangle my hair and rid it from knots. It also does a good job of eliminating frizz, especially in the summer months. It has a fresh, clean scent and it lathers well, making it easy to apply.

While the shampoo works wonderfully well, I do have a problem with the bottle itself
It is one of the hardest to open and use bottle tops on any shampoo I have tried. The tiny top is somewhat hard to grip and open, especially with wet hands. I have broke more than one fingernail trying to pry open the rigid top. Struggling to open the bottle can make for a very frustrating experience. Something to also bear in mind is the cost. It can be expensive when not on sale, something to consider if shopping on a budget.

I wish Garnier would redesign the cap, this is the only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars and using this exclusively.

i love it.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

I have really thin, delicate hair and a really sensitive scalp to match. What I usually face is my hair getting ridiculously oily and unmanageable within a day of washing it. We all know that washing your hair daily is bad but I had no other option. Upon using this shampoo, I instantly noticed how soothing it was on my scalp and I didn't have to wash my hair for two days. I love the smell and how cost effective this product is. Another thing is that I color my hair frequently and this product never seems to suck out the color or anything. Especially since I dyed my hair and absolutely killed it, I wanted a shampoo that wouldn't suck out any more moisture, and this shampoo seemed to really replenish the quality of my hair. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that has the same issues with their hair as I do. It's a total life saver. If you have color treated, sensitive, thin, or dry hair that turns oily instantly, you should really consider making a purchase.

Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Shampoo!!!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Long & Strong Shampoo:

I used this shampoo when I had long hair, and it was a wonderful product. I saw this at my local drugstore and I could not find this particular product but one from Garnier Fructis called "Length and Strength". I am not sure if they have renamed it or not, but it is a wonderful shampoo. It had a great scent, it did not stay on my hair for a long time, but it did make the bathroom smell wonderfully. I did notice that it made my hair much, much stronger. I would recommend this shampoo to anybody!! I absolutely love the Garnier Fructis brand and will continue to use it!!

The effectiveness is wonderful. I noticed significant improvement in the strength of my hair. I would recommend this shampoo to someone with long hair that is looking for a good strengthening shampoo.

The scent is good, it did not stay on my hair for long, but that does not matter much. It did stay in the shower/bathroom for a long time.

Garniet's Fructis Long and Strong works as promised