Other Shampoos:
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo

Pros

Cons

The shampoo I am currently using and love!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

I mix up the shampoos I use regularly so my hair never gets used to one kind. I am currently using this brand. I bought it in the fall for the fact it advertised fighting dry and brittle hair. My hair is long and always loses moisture in the fall and winter months. I have been really pleased with the amount of moisture this has put back in my hair. I pair it with the conditioner and it works really well for my hair. It leaves my hair clean and soft. I really enjoy it and think it is a great product. I would highly recommend it if you are looking to put moisture in your hair.

This shampoo has done a great job in fighting brittleness in my hair. I think it does what it advertises. I can tell a difference in the moisture in my hair when I use this versus when I use the other shampoo in my shower.

This is one of my favorite things about this shampoo. I love the way it smells. It leaves my hair smelling really good through out the day.

Less hair in the brush!

from IN

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

I think this shampoo is great! It is very affordable, and like all Garnier Fructis, this fall fighting fortifying shampoo smells amazing! I love to have people tell me my hair smells great! I often get a scent of freshness during the day, and realize it was my hair! This shampoo is inexpensive, but thick and rich. It moisturizes and nourished my hair. I was able to see less hair in the brush after a few uses. I think the shampoo helped moisturize my hair, causing less to pull to in tangles as I brushed. This is a product both my daughter and I enjoy for tangle free, healthy hair! I have longer hair (down to the middle of my back) and I used to notice lots of stray hair on my back during the day. After just a week, I was noticing less falling hair throughout the day. This is a product I recommend for daily use, to prevent hair from falling out, and to help keep healthy, beautiful hair!

great for thick hair.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

This shampoo made my hair very soft. In a couple of days i noticed less hair was falling out. The shampoo makes your hair feel very clean. When i brush my hair strands don't come out as muck as they use to. I will also try other products from Garnier. This shampoo was a good one to run into.

Fall fight is all right

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo is a wonderful product. I assumed it was mostly hype, but was willing to try it. I was tired of having so many hairballs running around the floor and they were not the cats!
The shampoo has a clean scent that is not overpowering. It gives expected suds and rinses out well. It is very well priced and doesn't break the budget. Fructis offers many coupons thru-out the year and in my opinion shows they care about their customers.
I have had issues with other shampoos causing itchiness and this shampoo does not, it leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean.
The fall fighting power is good however I still have some hair loss when combing out my locks. I plan to also try the spray and see if that further eliminates the fall. I have noticed that my hair feels much thicker and fuller using this shampoo. I am very satisfied with the product and will continue to use and try the other items in the line.

Finally, a shampoo that actually does what it says it will do!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

As always, I was skeptical about blindly believing the claims of any product. I have super long, thick, wavy hair. Every day I washed my hair I was getting lots of loose hair coming out, and then after my shower when combing my hair a lot more would come out. It got to the point of being gross. I wasn't noticing any thinning, just a lot of hair falling out. Well, after just one week of using this product I have noticed a very significant difference. I still get some fall, but only a fraction of the amount as before! I love this product! Most if not all of the shampoos and conditioners (leave - in or rinse out varieties) that I have tried over the years have NOT lived up to their claims. Since my hair is curly, it can be very dry. With that being said I need a conditioner that gives me super moisture without feeling greasy or weighed down. This is the only shampoo that I have purchased twice in a row! Usually they don't work and I am off to try something else. So, as long as Fall Fight keeps doing it's job I will keep it as part of my daily routine for hair care!

It definitely worked for me, and I am a pretty tough sell.

This product is pleasantly scented.

Saved my hair!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

When my hair was damaged, this was my savior! It made my hair fuller, my hair didn't break or shed as much and it got so much stronger. Fast too! Along with the conditioner and spray, your hair will come back to life in NO TIME. This product is a must if your hair is in really bad shape.

Love the product, Love the price

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

I have tried different shampoos promising to diminish hair fallout but so far nothing has worked for me until i tried the garnier's fall fight fortifying shampoo. I also love the way it smells. The price is good they great thing about it is that you can always find coupons for this brand to save a little more money.

Love the scent

Great product.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

I would recommend this product to anyone that has as issue with their hair falling out because of brushing and other reasons. I used this product for about 2 months and I have to say I was pleased with it. I have yet to re-purchase but I will. This product helped my hair not have as much breakage. I dye my hair a lot so I have a lot of damage to my hair. The product also works better with the conditioner and spray. I recommend all three. They all smell great and are cost effective. I bought these products from amazon.com and got a great deal. I have other garnier products as well and I like them all. I use to also use there hair dye, a little more than I wanted to pay but it always made my hair smell great and look very healthy. I enjoyed using these products for my hair. It is worth it.

I was going bald using this product

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

I used this product to stop my hair fall and started losing hair by the handfuls. I had so much breakage that I had to cut my hair short to try and cover up the mess the shampoo left behind. This product does nothing to make hair strong and healthy. It made me sick and frustrated. I did not have strong hair but brittle hair. I couldn't even pull my hair up in a ponytail without losing handfuls of hair. I lost enough hair to fill a mason jar in two days. It was sick.

It did nothing to stop the hair fall or to make it stronger. My hair was brittle and falling out like I was on chemo. IT was horrible. The shampoo didn't give me that just washed clean that I was used to while using other products. I didn't get a good lather. I also found that I had to use more of this product to just get a decent lather. I found this product to be very irritating to use.

This was the only good thing about the smell. I don't care for the way it smells while using it in the shower but everyone who smelled my hair after the shower commented on the way my hair smelled. It is very fruity and smells very fresh. I did love the constant compliments I got for how my hair smelled.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo:

I have tried every shampoo known to man, every price range for every kind of hair. I have very fine hair that breaks easily and falls out, a lot. I was a garnier user to begin with i used the length and strength formula. when the fall fight came out i ran out and got it, thinking it can't hurt to try it. Boy was i surprised!!! Within a week my hair stopped falling out as much. I was able to comb my hair and not have half of it on the comb after a shower. Within a month i noticed the new growth coming in and my hair started to look fuller. I love the smell, i love the quality. It doesn't weigh down my hair, it doesn't leave it oily or dirty looking even when i skip a day between shampoos i can put on the conditioner and not worry that my hair will be greasy. Its easy to comb while still wet and I have color treated hair and it doesn't mess with the color either. Amazing product! I wish i'd have found this years ago it would have saved me tons of hair and money!!!!

i saw results within a week.