Other Hair Conditioners:
Garnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner

My new favorite conditioner!

Comments about Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner:

I bought this conditioner a few weeks ago and it is my absolute new favorite! I have really long, thick hair and I am always changing up my conditioner. I have been looking for one that will keep my hair moisturized but also give me really good volume. This one did the trick for me. It keeps my hair soft and smooth. It also treats my split ends really well. My hair has volume and shine when I use this as well. I pair it with the shampoo to get the best results. I love this conditioner and will definitely be using it again. I highly recommend it for people with long hair that are looking for a volume boost!

It is really effective! My hair has more volume than it has in a while! It makes my straight hair have a little boost and bounce to it. It also keeps my hair soft and shiny. It is a great conditioner!

The scent is great! It will leave your hair smelling nice all day! It is a great product!

Garnier Conditioner leaves my hair feeling great...

from North Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner:

I use a few different conditioners and Garnier is one of my favorites. I use to use only expensive ones from the salon and decided to try less expensive brands and Garnier is one that worksjust as well. It leaves my hair feeling great does not build up and rinses our good....

Horrible for "boosting" flat hair.

from Temecula, CA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner:

I tried this conditioner because this brand is the favorite of some friends of mine.   I was very disappointed to say the least.

First of all, this is a very heavy conditioner.   I have flat, lifeless hair that needs a lot of boosting, and this conditioner, though it boasts a boost, actually made my hair heavier!   I couldn't even style it to get it to liven up a bit, which was very disappointing.

Second of all, this conditioner made my hair very very oily.   My hair is thin and fine, so it definitely did not need the oils that Garnier advertises for extra "shine."   I felt like I needed to wash my hair right after I finished drying it!

In conclusion, this brand might be fantastic for women with thick, dry, damaged hair, but absolutely not for women with flat, fine, or thin hair.   Though it may make an excellent shaving cream, because it will condition your legs!

Garnier Fructis Body Boost Conditioner = smooth shiny hair

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner:

I've been using the Garnier Fructis Body Boost Conditioner for years now. I use it in combination with the Garnier Fructis Body Boost Shampoo. I love how the scent of this condition isn't overwhelming the way the Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners are. This conditioner leaves your hair feeling silky smooth. You don't need to use much of it to reap the benefits. I typically go through my shampoo faster than the conditioner. My hair is long and straight and I don't want it to lie flat on my head so I chose this shampoo and conditioner combination. As for thickness, I'd say it is average, not thick.I don't know if the conditioner really adds that much body since I have no basis of comparison, but I can say that I am satisfied with the product. It gives me enough body so that my hair doesn't look glued to my head. I'm not an avid product user, such as hairspray, gel, mousse, etc, so I don't know if this conditioner helps with other products. If you want your hair to be shiny and silky smooth with a bit of added volume, I'd recommend the Garnier Fructis Body Boost Conditioner.

Garnier Fructis Body Boost Conditioner is perfect for me

from Schuylkill Haven, PA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner:

I am currently using the Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner along with the Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Shampoo and really like the results I've been getting. These products together leave my hair nice and clean, not weighed down.  The Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner rinses out nicely, detangles and smooths my hair.  This conditioner, just like the shampoo, has a light fresh fragrance without being over powering.  The Garnier Fructis Body Boost Fortifying Conditioner also helps to keep my hair strong without being greasy and heavy.  My hair is left so soft and shiny and the volume lasts throughout my busy day. I also like the fact that this conditioner contains vitamin B3 and vitamin B6 along with energizing gingseng. Another great thing about this conditioner is that a little goes a long way.  I can use it every time I wash my hair, and don't need to use a lot of the product.