Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera

Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera

I love my Fuji FinePix Z1 Digital Camera!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera:

I bought my Fuji Finepix Z1 digital camera back in 2008 and I have loved it since the day I bought it.  This camera comes with tons of extras.  It has multiple types of shooting settings like landscaping, sports, museum, text, natural, and that is naming a few.  It also comes with a feature to change the pictures your taking into black and white or, for cars, a chrome setting.  You can zoom in after a picture is taking and trim it down to make the perfect picture.  It also comes with a shake proof setting,red eye reduction, and face detection.  Also, transferring the pictures to your computer is as simple as plugging it into a usb port and opening the face of the camera.  It also comes with an hour of video usage, which is also simple to use.  This camera takes beautiful pictures.  The color and quality are perfect every time.  I have recommended this camera to many people already and I will keep on recommending it.  A great camera for a decent price is hard to find, but this one is perfect.

Fuji photo products are the best

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera:

This camera is one of the best camera's i've ever owned.  Not only is it light weight, but it takes great pictures.  It also has effects like sepia, negative, black and white.  I've always been a fuji fan but this camera makes a super fuji fan.

This Fuji FinePix Z1 is so easy to carry everywhere

from South Bloomingville, OH

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera:

I bought this Fuji FinePix Z1 because because it is small enough to slip into my purse and carry everywhere.  The lens cover is really nice, too, as it slides back and forth but stays right on the camera - again  very easy to use.  I also wanted a versatile camera that had a fixed lens, in other words it does not extend.  Especially when traveling, it's very easy bump an extended lens.  I did this once on another camera and the lens got stuck in the extended position and was just lucky that after several gentle tries I was able to get it closed again and then it worked normally.  But enough about that!  This camera has an easy to access menu for various lighting conditions and the video works just great, too.  And the battery is a lithium Ion rechargeable which lasts soooo much longer than any other battery in a camera.  Even so, I got an extra one to carry around and I NEVER miss a picture because my batteries are dead.  Like all point and shoot digitals, it has its limitations, but I've enjoyed using it for a year now and highly recommend it.

fuji camera is so easy to use

from Spring, TX

Pros

Cons

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera for my daughter because  she left her 300.00 camera outside and it got ran over and it was the day before homecoming and I felt bad that she didnt have one so we went and bought this one...It is sooo cute...It is white with pink polka dots  and to use it you slide it open...She totally loves it....She has had so many compliments on it...She takes tons of pictures on it..It is a little compact one, its the perfect size for her...and it was only 150.00..I didnt even know Fuji made cameras...But it makes a really good one! Not just film! and it has a little carrying strap..:) My daughter fell in love with it when she saw it..

Great camera

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera:

This camera takes beautiful pictures. It includes a rechargeable battery and a connection piece that hooks to your computer and lets you download pictures on-line. This camera is so easy to use. I brought this camera for my 13 year old daughter and she loves it. She enjoys taking pictures of herself. This is a great gift for teens who love photography. This camera comes in lots of cool, fun and hip colors that your teen would love. Best of all the price is very competitive. If you wait and purchase it around the after thanksgiving sale, you will definitely find this camera for a steal.

The Z1 is user friendly and child proof.

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera:

I bought the Z1 3 years ago and it will probably be the only digital camera I will ever need. To my amazement it even survived my children! They love to you it but they have broken so many cameras over the years that I was very wary but my Z1 has been dropped, stepped on, and even run over on a bike and still works like brand new. This is an awesome little camera!

GREAT little camera!

from Hookerton, NC

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix Z1 Digital Camera:

This was the first of the new 'Z' line of Fuji cameras.  I purchased this camera about 3 years ago - back when it was expensive - but it's been well worth the cost.  I was prepared to buy a more expensive camera and the salesman showed me this one.  He said it's every bit as good as the more expensive ones I was looking at from other companies and he was absolutely right!  This camera can fit in the smallest purse or pocket, has the quickest start up of any camera I've tried, and takes excellent pictures.  It's been dropped a few times, but with it's sturdy solid body it didn't cause any harm.  My husband, who hasn't used a camera in years and is not into much techie stuff, is now using it with very little instruction and loves it as well.