Other Digital Cameras:

Fujifilm - FinePix S8100 Digital Camera

Love this camera!

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S8100 Digital Camera:

My husband bought this camera for my birthday last year after a lot of research into the easiest and best digital cameras for the price.  We wanted something that had a zoom for sporting events and for outdoor shots.

I aboslutely love this camera.  It is easy to use and the pictures turn out great.  I love the zoom option and is great for sporting events.  It takes great outdoor pictures, they are very clear and the colors are sharp.

I take a lot of pictures of my kids when they are playing their sports and this takes some great action shots.  It has the option to take continuous pictures and is great for catching a great play or shot being taken on goal.

There are many options on this camera that I have not yet tried, but will when I have some time.  The basic picture taking features are great.

I would highly recommend this camera to anyone looking for an easy digital camera with a nice zoom and great pictures.

This camera can zoom....

from Concord, NC

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S8100 Digital Camera:

I love my digital camera...I got the Fuji Finepix S8100 in January of this year right before we went on vacation and I am very pleased with the pictures.  I am someone who loves taking pictures but is not a professional.  I used to own a small digital camera with a very limited zoom and minimal megapixals.  It served a good purpose but I had difficulty when I was far away or when the lighting was not good.  I realized I needed a higher quality camera when none of the pictures turned out at my son's Christmas program for preschool.  What a disappointment!!!!  My new camera has a great zoom, allows me to be standing across the pool and zoom right up to their faces.  It also has several settings for lighting, sports, outdoors, indoors, etc.  It has automatic focus and focuses on people's faces easily.  I believe it has settings to do this automatically but like I said...I am no professional...I like to take pictures...lots of pictures without all the hassle, and I just want them to turn out great.  They do with this camera!!!!

Fuji Digital Camera is easy to use but disappointing

from Brookfield, WI

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S8100 Digital Camera:

The photos I've taken with the Fuji Digital Camera S8100 are only average.  They are grainy and, sometimes blurred.  While the camera is easy to learn and simple to use, I could have achieved the same quality of photos (perhaps even better!) with a point and shoot compact camera.  I would not recommend spending your money on this.  I wanted the "sports" functionality and zoom and neither has resulted in satisfactory photos.