4.8
Fujifilm
Fujifilm - FinePix S5200

Fujifilm - FinePix S5200

4.8

Fujifilm - FinePix S5200 is an great beginners camera.

from Shreveport, LA

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S5200:

I bought my camera when it first came out, and I really enjoy using my Fujifilm FinePix S5200 camera.  I rarely leave home without it and It is fairly simple to use.  You basically set it on auto and shoot.  I have used the other settings also. Making a video is easy also. Make sure you have at least a 1 gig menory card in it.

It is very easy to figure out how to look back at the pictures, change the batteries, take out the memory card, format it, etc. What I like best is that it uses double A batteries recharable batteries, easy on ones budget. I also like the idea that the lens cap is attached, since I have the habbit of losing things.

This is a great camera for any level of user.. I love the how it handles close up shoots, which I do allot of them. I use my camera mostly to take wildlife photos, that I upload to my gallery at artzone,or to make textures for my 3d models clothing. All in all I give this camera 10 stars.

So easy my 4 year old can use it

from Hastings, NE

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S5200:

I love the flexibility and options on this camera. I purchased it as an extra to my collection. My 4 year old granddaughter wanted to use it. It took about an hour of her playing with it to figure out how it works. She took some great pictures. This is a great camera for any level of user.

Great camera for the money & easy to use

from Parsons, TN

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S5200:

I really enjoy using my Fujifilm FinePix S5200 camera.  It is fairly simple to use.  You basically set it on auto and shoot.  It is very easy to figure out how to look back at the pictures, change the batteries, take out the memory card, format it, etc., even for beginners like me.  I would say that the only problems that I have with it are that the shutter is just a little bit slow sometimes (such as when taking soccer pictures) and the flash is not great for night pictures.  Other than that I love it.  It comes with an attached lens cap cord which is great for me because I tend to loose the lens caps for my cameras.  It also has a strap so that I can carry it on my shoulder or around my neck.  It has a wide viewing screen so you can see pretty well how the pictures are going to turn out.  It does also have multiple settings including a record feature- how long it records depends on how much space you have in your memory card.  I enjoy the record feature because I can get still shots and video all with one camera rather than taking my video camera around for everything.  Great for outings with children where you want to capture their first moments.  The video quality is really good for this camera's capabilities.

Love this one!

from Selma, AL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S5200:

Recently bought the fuji fine pix s5200 and we love it.  Its super easy to use, easy to load photos and takes really great pics. My 5 year old daughter used it (with supervision of course!!) at a local aquarium and some of her pics were better than mine!!