Other Digital Cameras:

Fujifilm - FinePix J20 Digital Camera

Easy Camera

from Johnstown, PA

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix J20 Digital Camera:

I purchased this in July while on vacation. t's a great camera and very easy to use. It takes Panoramic pics and videos. I used it two weeks ago in Baltimore to videa a Christmas light show and the Power Plant there. It took great video and also picked up the sound. I love it!

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

It's not a Kodak.

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix J20 Digital Camera:

It has a million settings, none of which produce awesome photographs.

Image Quality
Most images are grainy and, unless you have a very steady hand, they end up blurry.

Some settings take very long to take a picture after you press the button.

Using a digital camera is very easy, this one just isn't very good.

Haven't had any issues with it.

Battery Life
If I take the camera to an event (wedding, family party, etc), it will last me the duration, but it will be dead and I need to charge it before I use it again.

Portability
Its very small, light, and fits in my purse perfectly.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Best in it's class

from Nashville, NC

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix J20 Digital Camera:

I am a photographer, and I bring this camera with me to every shoot. With it's small size, but great shooting capablities, I find it pefect for use in getting candid shoots instead of always using my larger SRL.

Great little point and click camera!!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix J20 Digital Camera:

I love this camera! I know when I was searching for a new one I read a ton of reviews so I want to return the favor and share my thoughts on this little guy. Overall, it takes great pictures and has all of the features you need for normal everyday use.

My biggest complaint about cameras in the past is that they take crappy pictures in dark settings where all you see is my pale face and nothing in the background. This camera doesn't do that. You can get good pictures even in darker lighting

In the daylight, this camera takes gorgeous scenery pictures. I've blown up many of them to decorate my apartment and they look great in large sizes.

The only reason I don't give the camera 5 stars is because it takes a few seconds from when you push the button to when the camera actually shoots the picture. This can vary depending on whether the flash + red eye preventer goes off or not, but still no matter what it isn't instant.

I recommend the camera to all friends!