3.5
AX200 Black, AX200 Silver
Fujifilm FinePix Digital Camera

Fujifilm FinePix Digital Camera

3.5

The Fugifilm FinePix AX500 - wonderful little point and shoot!!

from Maysville, GA

Comments about Fujifilm FinePix Digital Camera:

This camera performs well for a myriad of uses. Lightweight, easy to use, would highly recommend this product. Performs as stated and has numerous functions I have not even used yet. So many options to improve your photos. Well worth the investment!

Image Quality
Great photo quality. Sharp images.

No problems so far. +/- 4 months so far....

A lot of functions I am not even aware of yet. This little camera does a lot for the money.

So far, so good, however have taken good care of my little camera.

Battery Life
Battery life is acceptable. I use re-chargeable and they last through several days of moderate use.

Portability
Purchased a little carry bag for my camera. I would recommend doing the same.
The camera comes with a strap.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Okay for the price, but not great

from Massillon, OH

Comments about Fujifilm FinePix Digital Camera:

I bought this camera to replace my Canon Powershot. I am not impressed with this camera at all. First thing I noticed was a "whrrrrr whrrrrr whrrrrr" sound when using the camera. I called tech support (they were very nice and helpful) and they said it was "normal" for this camera to do this. I still think it's weird that it makes this sound. Compared to the Canon, it is very difficult to use. I don't like having to go into the menu to change settings. The method to delete pictures is not user-friendly.

The quality of the pictures is not very good. I find that they end up blurry, overexposed or underexposed. I have tried changing the settings, but I always end up with the same results. I never had these problems with my Canon. When I upload pictures, I have to modify almost every single one in order to get a good photo.

It takes a long time for this camera to take a photo. Again, I tried changing settings, but end up with the same results: the time between when I press the button to when the camera takes the picture is a long time, often times missing the shot I wanted to capture.

This camera performs better in natural daylight than it does inside. The flash is very harsh and produces very unnatural lighted photos.

I will not buy another Fuji camera. I regret buying this one.

I have always owned Canons in the past and I am going back to them. You really can't beat the quality of a Canon. They are worth the money.