Other Digital Cameras:

Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

Awesome camera thats within your budget

**I have always been into photography, but I didn't have the time to take it up full time until recently. A few months ago my husband took me out shopping to purchase my first digital camera. After looking at a few different types of cameras we finally chose the Fuji FinePix S700 Digital Camera. I was at first impressed by it's very look & light weight feel in my hands, but I especially liked the easy grip side panel. As I began taking more & more photos with my new camera I was more then impressed by how clear each & every photo came out. With it's many settings it was quite easy to avoid taking any blurry photos. It in fact took awesome, crystal clear pictures. I was amazed at just how clear they were. You will also love the video feature. It not only records video but you have the audio option as well. The only problem that I can see with this camera is that it doesn't take very good video clips at night or if your in a room that isn't very brightly lit. It will go in & out of focus. You will then have to zoom in & out until it becomes clear yet again. Other then that this camera is perfert for any photographer that is just starting out or if you just like taking photos of your family & friends. The best part of all is that the price is very nice & very affordable.**

Simple to understand and use.

This digital camera from Fuji Film is part old school and part new tech. The Fine Pix S 700 Digital Camera  is simple to use and easy to understand. If you are willing to spend the time reading and understanding the enclosed user manual you will be out taking pictures of your favorite beaches or yard birds in very little time.

Like cameras from a simpler time, the Fine Pix S 700 has the standard features which you would expect. The Fine Pix S 700 has a view finder, a flash and an adjustable lens. The view finder feature has the option for using an LCD screen if you choose not to use the eye piece.   The lens is adjustable with a small lever and has features for close up or super close up.

The Fine Pix S 700 also has an option for Video and can be enabled with the simple turn of a knob. Another helpful feature is the automatic shut down. If you have put the Fine Pix S 700 down for any length of time, the camera will shut down automatically, saving battery life.

To understand the other various nuances of the Fuji Film Fine Pix S 700, the manual will become your best friend. I encourage you to use the basic features just described, get comfortable with your camera, and then dive deeper.

I want to buy this product back I have not regretted it very

from algerie

About Me Semi-pro Photographer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Fast/accurate auto-focus
  • Good Image Quality
  • Good Image Stabilization
  • Large Clear LCD
  • Nice Body Color
  • Small / Compact

Cons

• Limited Zoom
  • Short Battery Life

• compact tré accisible kk
  • Family Photos
  • Video
  • Weddings/Events
  • Wildlife photos

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

I want to buy this product back
I have not regretted it
Amateur photographer this Product Dimensions sufficient and available on all imaging requirements in terms of ease of use and its multiple benefits
Under
This machine contains several types of imaging angle and great vision

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best Camera Ever!

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

I bought this Camera several years ago, because I was attending a concert (Puddle of Mudd) and hoped to get some great pictures of the band. Checking out the different cameras in store I found this had a really far Zoom in feature so that's why I purchased it. It still works great after all these years and I got some really awesome close up shots at my concert, as well as video, that turned out great even though I was far away. You can zoom into something from a great distance and get a good picture, then it has an edit,trim feature which you can zoom in to the picture once it's taken to get even up to the image and save the picture that way. Sometimes I'll sit outside and take pictures of birds or squirrels way off in the distance, and after zooming and editing it looks like I was standing right next to it when I snapped the picture, it has the best zoom in features ever. I've gotten so many compliments on this camera, it takes such great pictures and video. There are so many features and options with this camera you can do almost anything. I use rechargeable batteries with mine, and that works really well. I love that I can plug it up to the computer to save pics on my pc and even plug it into my television and watch my videos that way, and of course I bought a printer to hook it uoto to print all my pictures out. The quality price and options you get with the camera is awesome, my favorite thing I own for sure! Highly recommend this camera to anyone, it is great. I have had no major issues with it, the only problem I have encountered is with my favorite, zoom in option. Occasionly this feauture blurs and looks out of focus, but if you wait for just a second it will adjust and you can take awesome pictures. It doesn't always do that, mine does every now and then but just for a brief moment, and its fine. I use it all the time and mainly with the zoom feature and it doesn't bother me so that's just a minor issue I've had but no big deal. Still love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.

I Love This Camera!!!

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

I received this camera a year and some change ago and I have been taking pictures with it almost everyday since then. I'm just starting doing photography for my friends and family and I must say that this camera has eased a lot of the stress off of me. It was a very inexpensive camera and you get more out of it them what you pay for. I recommend this camera for anyone starting off into the photography business or just anyone who loves taking pictures!

Image Quality
I'm not saying it's crystal clear but it's very close to it. The pictures come of very crisp and clean as long as you make sure your hands are sturdy while you're taking the pictures. There's a setting for fast moving objects on there. If your hands shake the I recommend using that setting.

It performs well over my expectations. I was surprised as to how well it worked. You will be too.

This camera is so simple and easy to use. The instructions are there just so you can get help with all of the settings on it but once you have it, you're fine.

One year and some change strong and it still seems brand new. Great durability!

Battery Life
For my camera, I use a Duracell rechargeable batteries. They last anywhere from 6-12 hours depending on how much I use it during the day. I like the battery life on it. NOTE: Using cheap batteries is a no no with this camera...you'll be lucky if you get 15 minutes with the cheap ones. Go for the extra battery life and get some rechargeable ones.

Portability
I have a camera bag that I can take with me NY and everywhere I go. I like the portability of it. It's not too big and not too small.

• Portability:

Good brand and a camera that really looks like a camera!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

Over-all this camera has treated me well. I bought it as a replacement for another Fuji camera I had. I wanted a FinePix variety. But since the previous camera broke because it had a lens that moved in and out to focus, I specifically wanted a Fuji that has a non-moving camera lens. When I saw they also made a camera that looked like the old SLRs used to look, I grabbed this one. It was VERY reasonably priced and had a LOT of features that I could easily get into. It can be set up to be automatic or you can individually handle each and every aspect of picture taking. It's VERY versatile in that respect and takes a good, clear picture.

Image Quality
I've always loved the quality of Fuji images, so I stuck with a Fuji when I needed a new camera. The pictures are crisp and clear, even if you set them up with low resolution.

So far it's been very good. My only complaint is that there is SO much you can manually do on this camera that I can't remember all the options!

You gotta keep referring to the instruction manual.

The flash has already broken. Since it's made of plastic, something inside that causes it to pop up with needed has broke. It releases when needed, though, so I can hold it open when I snap photos.

Battery Life
Batteries have lasted me months if not years on the same set!

Portability
It won't fit in your pocket, but you didn't buy it because it would.

• Portability:

Great camera, really enjoy using it.

from Franklin, NH

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

I have taking many pictures with this camera, and love the way they come out.

Image Quality
The images are very bright and vivid.

It performs just as well as some more expensive equipment. I have a friend who is a professional photographer and he is impressed with the picture quaility of this camera.

Once you learn all the features on it, it is easy enought to use.

Unfortuanately the battery compartment door broke and is very expensive to replace, so I have resorted to using tape to keep it closed.

Battery Life
Considering all this camera has to offer, I feel the battery life is very good.

Portability
It is of course larger than some digital cameras, but because it has so much to offer, the size is not a problem with portability.

• Portability:

Looks like a good camera but is only average

from Reynoldsburg, OH

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

I liked this camera for a time. It is large and doesn't take the best photos, but it looked high end, so I put up with it (I'm a snob like that). The camera ended up going to work with my husband because I wanted something smaller and more portable if I was going to take lousy pics anyway.

Image Quality
It is better than a camera phone, more or less... not a great image though.

There are probably a lot of functions I never used... maybe the camera is too advanced for me?

It lets me take pics... I know nothing outside of that.

It has been beat around a bit with my husband at the police department and it still works the same.

Portability
Big and clunky for a generic type of photo production

• Portability:

I love the pictures this camera takes!

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

My husband bought me this camera about 3 yrs ago! I can not say enough good things about this camera! even before i took a photo taking class, it took such beautiful pictures! people always ask me what kind of camera i have, when i post pictures online. It is a very durable camera also. I have dropped it, my great neice has thrown it. (she is 1) it is all around the best camera i have ever owned. it has many features, including video! i would love to someday buy a very expensive camera, but for now all i can afford is this one, and i am so glad for it, because of the quality of photos. i think my next camera will also be a Fuji camera, and if i don't have enought money for an expensive one, i will more than likely buy this same camera, because i love it so much!

this a very good camera that pretty much explians itself

• Portability:

oh, please don't take my camera away.

from Bend, OR

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

I have always been hesitant about digital cameras as I have only been able to afford lower end "play" ones. So I found myself easily pining for the FinePix after the first use. After that fist time I found myself begging to be the behind the camera so I could figure out all it's features. My father always looking for the next bigger better piece of equipment got the next FUJIFILM camera up and it took months of begging and bribes for him to relinquish control of the FinePix S5700 to me. After a week he asked for it back. There is no way I'm giving up my camera! I never got the manual but I found the FinePix S5700 easy and comprehensible with a lovely zoom and wonderful close up feature. I've never had a steady hand but it compensates well. my nature walks have never seemed more beautiful on film, well memory card but you get my picture.

Amazing photos!

from Rolling Prairie, IN

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

This camera is amazing.  The quality of photos is outstanding.  My favorites are the macro and super macro that allows you to get so close to the image with no blur.  I took a picture of my son and you could see the peach fuzz on his face.  This camera is also able to take fantastic action shots - with no blur.  Do not worry, if you are unsteady there is a mode for that.  Pictures can turn out even in the dark.  I have nothing bad to say about this camera.

Great Camera

from Livingston, TN

Comments about Fujifilm - FinePix S700 Digital Camera:

I've owned this camera for about 4 months now and I am very pleased! The Fuji FinePix S700 has tons of great features. It takes clear vibrant photos and the price was well within my budget. This camera gets very good battery life, I use rechargable Energizer batteries and even in video mode the batteries drain fairly slowly. I'm not crazy about the photo software that came this camera, so I just use picassa instead. One of my favorite features in the natural light mode, there are also several other great shooting modes for different situations buit into the camera. Great camera for a great price.