3.3
Frigidaire
Frigidaire FFTR1814L Top Freezer Refrigerator

Frigidaire FFTR1814L Top Freezer Refrigerator

3.3

Make sure you get the extended warranty!

from Cleveland Ohio

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Customizable Shelving

Cons

• Limited Shelving Options
  • Noisy
  • Not Cold Enough

• none

Comments about Frigidaire FFTR1814L Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This has been a horrible experience. The temperature never really regulated. This thing is loud. Then right outside of our warranty (within a couple of months) the thing just dies. Buying a Ge or Whirlpool model. We were lucky to have a second refrigerator so we were fine.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Love this Fridge

from Rome, PA

Comments about Frigidaire FFTR1814L Top Freezer Refrigerator:

This refrigerator has plenty of space, lots of shelving and keeps items at the perfect temperature. The additional space in the door of the fridge portion makes organizing smaller items much easier. I no longer have to go digging for items I am looking for. Also, the freezer space works out perfectly.

Noise Level
I gave this a 9 for noise because when the air compressor turns on it can be heard if you are standing in the kitchen. I don't usually notice this, but it is there. It is a fairly quiet noise though, so it does not cause any annoyances.

Interior Organization
There are three shelves in the door with space for a gallon jug. The middle shelf is perfect for the small jars for things such as olives and salsa. The top shelf works great for dressings and such. The interior shelving (not in the door) can be positioned to make different heights.

Temperature Control
The temperature control is very easy to use and works fantastic.

Everything pulls apart easily for cleaning, the glass shelves also keep any spilled item from falling onto the level below.

I have only had this fridge for a couple of months, but so far this seems to be quite durable.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

4/5 great fridge for the price!

Excellent fridge/freezer combo.
Works well and we have had no problems whatsoever.
It is however the loudest fridge we have ever owned...
It isn't constantly noisy, but a lot of the time.
The thing I like about this fridge is that the surface is very scratch resistant.
My son puts his magnets all over it and it hasn't scratched up like other appliances have.
Big crisper draws down the bottom and all the organizational compartments that you need in a fridge/freezer.

Noise Level
Very loud, only con.

The inside is very easy to clean, and as mentioned below with the durability of the fridge, the textured surface makes this fridge show a lot less smudges and marks so big points for that.

Great! I love that it matches our other Frigidaire appliances and it looks wonderful in our kitchen.

• Noise Level: