Other Clothes Dryers:
Frigidaire FAQE7073K Electric Dryer

Frigidaire FAQE7073K Electric Dryer

Good Product

Comments about Frigidaire FAQE7073K Electric Dryer:

I gave this an overall rating of 9. This was a great replacement for an old and well worn dryer. This was the first time I had ever purchased a Frigidaire dryer but had in the past owned other Frigidaire appliances. Although I must admit to finding it ironic a company named Frigidaire made a dryer!

Load Capacity
The load capacity is about average and what I expected. As I tend to wash only manageable loads. But this was big enough for one of my queen size blankets.

It dries well and have not had any problems with it leaving clothes damp unless it is overloaded. Has remained quiet enough for normal living , as in I do not need to turn up the TV every time I run a load.

Very easy selection for cycles.

This has been a very good and durable product, having been moved two times since purchase.

I really liked the look of this unit. It shares space off our kitchen and blends in well with the decor.

• Load Capacity:

Amazing machine

Comments about Frigidaire FAQE7073K Electric Dryer:

I was so happy to be buying this and only got happier after owning it. This machine is awsome-it has it all, and is fast and efficant!

Load Capacity
It has not disapointed me yet and I cram some large loads into it. It seems to handle everything perfectly from jean loads to comforters and towels.

My clothes always come out perfectly dry, and with the sensers and tumble after complete they are also never to rinkled. I love that the dryer knows when to stop drying all on its own.

This could not get easier, all you do is hit start unless you want to use fancy options. Even when useing special settings it is still just button pushes. A kindergartener could use this machine and get the same great results I get.

This seems to be a sturdy machine, I have not had any problems with mine at all. My seven year old loves to help with chores and has not always been gental with my dryer. She even hung on the door once, luckily there was no damage done. I have no reason to believe that this machine won't last my family many, many years.

It is beautiful and matches both my washer and my laundry room perfectly. I love the modern clean design.

• Load Capacity: