4.1
Other Refrigerators:
Frigidaire
FFHT1725LK
Frigidaire 27 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator

Summary

Frigidaire FFHT1725LK 16.5 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with SpaceWise Adjustable Glass Shelves, Full Width Freezer Shelf, Store-More Organizational System, Cool Zone Drawer and Ready-Select Controls: Left Hinge

Not What We Expected

We purchases this refrigerator when we purchased our new mobile home. It is small in size, so it fit well. But will not hold temperature, the part to fix it has been ordered. We haven't used the refrigerator more than 2 weeks before it wouldn't keep cool.

Lake Charles, La.

false

I would buy this ten times more!

It holds 500.00+ plus worth of groceries way worth it for a big family. The only disadvantage is it doesnt have an ice maker...this is A large quiet leak proof fridge.

Erie, Pa

I love my Frigidaire.

I love my Frigidaire. I have had it for just a little while now but I'm really glad I selected this brand.

Honaker, VA

Great value

This fridge is perfect for a small kitchen or limited space. I have had this fridge for 9 years now, no issues at all.

Missouri

Randomly stopped working after the 1 year warranty expired

This model started randomly not working after 1 year. Even though the light is on, and temp settings are cranked, it wouldn't go on. Unplug, plug back in, starts working. A day later, it's off again, no matter what setting. DO NOT BUY!

Seattle WA

false

Pretty good for the price.

We bought this about a year ago to replace our old refrigerator when it suddenly went out. Even though this one is pretty basic I really needed a fast and affordable replacement more than I needed extra features and this model fits the bill perfectly! I tend to be kind of hard on appliances, I have not been babying this one at all and it has been working fine. It is fairly easy to keep clean and has lots of frost free freezer space and the crisper drawers are amazing! I like that it has glass shelves on the bottom so I can easily see what is in the drawers below. I can even keep my soda pop in the door and they stay really cold. All in all if you just need a no nonsense appliance from a name brand that is well known and that keeps your food from spoiling this is a good choice. The finger print free finish is great and it is fairly quiet and I believe you can get an ice maker with it if you want one. Just buy it! Noise Level Not too loud.

Unreliable. Sucks.

Had two freon leaks. One 6 months after purchase. They repaired it. It broke again just after it went out of the year warranty. It was a refrigerator supplied by PG&E energy savings assistance program. They will not repair or replace it. I now have to purchase a refrigerator on my own. PG&E sucks and so does this refrigerator. It never worked good and I think they should be recalled. Lost all the food in the frig and freezer twice.

Runs loud.

I have this model in my apartment.I've been here for three months so I've had some time with it. The worst thing about it is how loud it runs.Even considering this is an older model refrigerator.I'm not sure if the cooling fan or other mechanical components run heavy or what.It cools nicely.I found that out a few nights ago when the lights were out until mid morning.The food was still cool and didn't go bad. The ice maker cycles on about once a day.That is reasonable and I usually need ice within that time frame. There aren't many storage compartments.I'd consider that another downside.For a top freezer refrigerator it offers a lot of space though.It's just that I prefer closed storage areas versus open storage space. While the refrigerator compartment cools food efficiently,the freezer doesn't do so well. The ice cream I've had in there is always soft and never freezes solid.It makes me worried about storing meat in there. Overall,it's tolerable only because the refrigerator is spacious and cools well. Noise Level Runs frequently and noticeably loud.Even for an older model.

Springdale, UT

Frigidaire Refrigerator

This product is awesome. There is plenty of storage room. The crisper and fresher drawer are nice for fruits and vegetables. Noise Level I give this product a five due to the fact that sometimes when it is making ice it can be quite noisy. When it is not making ice is it quiet. Interior Organization The inside of this refrigerator is remotely neat. There is a place for everything but the eggs, but I can leave those in the carton. I have a place to organize everything and make it look very neat. Temperature Control The temperature control is wonderful. Everything stays at the correct temperature. I have never had any problems with anything getting too cold and freezing or getting too hot and ruining. Love the temperature control. Ease of Cleaning Cleaning is a breeze. All I have to do is remove all my products and wipe clean with a warm soapy towel, wipe clean and I'm done. Simple and easy. Durability This product is fairly easy to move if you can lift heavy objects. But for a person like me I tend to need help. Thanks to the wheels on the back I can slide it enough to get the job done. Design The design of this refrigerator is simple. It does not have all those extra designs making it hard to wipe clean. It is simple yet classy.

This Freezer & Refrigerator Will Keep Things Fresh & Cold

The Frigidaire 16.5 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator FFHT1713LQ keeps food fresh, crisp and cold. I like this refrigerator for several reasons. This refrigerator holds more gallons on a shelf than others. I don't have to worry about my shelves breaking from too many items on them. This refrigerator holds the large containers of milk, apple juice and orange juice that I buy. I like the way it is organized as well. I know exactly where to place the items I buy from the grocery store. I buy a lot of fruits and vegetables. When I put them away; they always fit. The drawers keep everything fresh, and keep excess moisture out. The freezer works great. I like to freeze vegetables, frozen dinners, and my favorite treats. They stay frozen, even when it is over 100 degrees outside. The temperature control works fine. The door racks are sturdy and work well. This refrigerator is easy to clean too. You will save money if you buy this refrigerator. It is Energy Star Certified. I enjoy the fresh water from the water dispenser when I'm thirsty. This refrigerator is pretty quiet. It is cost-effective, and the price is fair. You can find a good deal if you shop online. This refrigerator gets 4 STARS.

Stockton, CA