Other Body Lotions:
Body Lotions
Fresh
Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion

Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion

Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion smells more like Sugar/Soap.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion:

**Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion** is the first Fresh product that I've ever tried. While there are aspects of this lotion I do like, one of the most important - scent, does not agree with me.

Although this particular scent gives me a headache, I can't rate it as a "poor" scent; it just doesn't agree with me. I love fruity scents, citrus especially, so lemon/sugar sounded great. Unfortunately, the scent smells like lemon and soap. The lemon part is great...sweet and light, but the soapy part is strong and probably what causes my headaches when I use this. While I can't use this product, I would recommend it to others that aren't as sensitive to smells as I am.

Absorption
This lotion rubs in almost immediately. In fact, it absorbs so quickly, I find myself applying more because I can't tell where I've applied it. It's not greasy or oily, but I do find it a little too thin for my liking. To me, a thicker lotion feels more moisturizing.

This lotion does help with dry skin, but I have used better. This would be good to lightly moisturize normal skin while your main purpose would be to add a fresh scent to your body.

• Absorption: