View more Convertible Car Seats

EF20B1A
Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat

Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat

great

The only reason I don't take the Healthy Care Booster everywhere my two-year-old and I go is because most people I know with toddlers in their lives already own one. The booster is perfect for taking to restaurants, friends' and relatives homes, outdoor picnics, and even as an unobtrusive alternative to a high chair in the home. My little HRH uses a Stokke Kinderzeat to eat at the table with me at home, but I wish I'd known about Fisher-Price's excellent booster when she was novice to solids. For children old enough to sit unassisted, virtually any chair with a back can be a high chair if the booster is strapped to it and the tray attached.

For home use, my favorite thing about the booster is if you are short on space (or just refuse to let baby gear take over your house) you can leave this strapped to one of your dining chairs and push it against the table. It disappears and most people won't even notice it's there. When on the go, the light weight and various straps make it easy to tote, and I've yet to find a chair in a home or restaurant that was not workable. This is important to me, because one of the few areas where I am strict is table manners. I don't let HRH walk around with food in her hands or eat in the car; all snacks and meals take place at the table, with utensils, and while sitting like a lady (kind of). Having an easily portable chair with a tray helps me to keep her training consistent. After a meal is done, I can snap the cover over the tray and wash it in the sink or dishwasher when I get home.

Although it will fit on any chair, be careful of attaching this to tall barstools or anything easily tippable. Children eating from the table can push off of it and rock backward. Hook-on chairs are safer in this way, but much less versatile. If you give chairs a push-test and supervise meals, I don't feel it is something to be too anxious about. The lap harness keeps antsy toddlers securely in the chair and sitting on their bottoms.

HRH's grandparents care for her five days a week, and she eats all her meals in this booster seat at their house. It's a great alternative to a high chair, and a good addition to any family looking for a portable feeding chair.

Decent

This car seat is economically priced and works well in any car.  It has dual straps and can be easily converted for ease of transportation and storage.  I would recommend this for first time purchasers who do not have a general feel for what they are looking for.  It contains everything needed for different ages and is compact enough to fit any size vehicle.  It is relatively light weight and has an easy to carry around handle.  The color of the car seat is also relatively trendy and fashionable.  It has comfortable seat cushions and safety mechanisms that prevent the child from loosening up or unlocking the seat belt feature.  The seat material is made of hypo-allergenic material that is friendly to children with relatively light to severe allergies to fabrics.  The cost of this product is reasonably priced and can be found on multiple e-commerce sites for better price comparisons.  It is recommended that the shopper perform his/her own research for the best price available.  Overall, this product is recommended.

this brand is incredible!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

My baby niece is not a fan of car seats for some strange reason, but you should see her now on that brand new fisher price car seat her mom bought her!  She seems more peaceful...she laughs, plays...amazing.  She seems more comfortable and her mom doesn't worry about her as much any more. Fisher price is incredible.

Over all good and comfortable for the little one

from Grand Island, NE

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

over all good and comfortable and good to carry around the kids in. no complaints of their backs hurting and easy to clean and to strap in to the car and switch over to another car. safe  and affordable for a first time parent fisher price is just a all around good company they have everything from carseats to cribs and toys. the people working really have the whole family in mind while making their products. they are safe and affordable and fun and easy to work with and the toys are educational for the children

easy was to get around

from Milford, OH

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

this cars seat it one of the best brands its easy to get in an out of the car and its great for little ones and if your a first time parent this car seat is great to use.Exspecially if u frequently drive around and you have a little child. its also one of the car seat that actually is set at a good price and wont ware out as quick and fast and that also helps with first time parents or even parent who have short times in the morning to get your child in and out of the car easy and fast to and from daycare.

Incredible seat - great value!

from Center Barnstead, NH

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

I love this carseat!  I had trouble finding a convertible seat for my BIG baby.  At 5 months old, he was too big for the infant seat, but most of the convertible seats didn't fit him well yet.  The Fisher Price seat fit great, and can also have him rear-facing up to 33 lbs.  The harness is very easy to adjust.  The seat is very easy to install in different vehicles (fits in a Ford Freestyle, F350, and Subaru Outback all equally well)He loves the seat, is comfortable in it, and is safe.

Long lasting! You can use this Car Seat for more than a Year!

from Shreveport, LA

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

This is a great car seat. Most car seats are only good for the first year then you have to buy a new one! This one starts at 0 months and is good for the first 2-3 years! It is soft and easy to clean. A great value for the money. My son was very small when he was born so the extra padding really helped keep him in place. The removable padding also helped as he got a little bigger it gave him more room to move around on long trips.  The tan material also goes well with most car interior.

Very dependable

from Camarillo, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

Taking care of your Grandchildren puts you in a very trustworthy situation and do trust this car seat.  I would have bought it for my children and can't see any flaws in it that are unacceptable. Good value for your money for this product.Being not in the safety field I can only trust my instinct and they feel good about this product.

I love my Fisher Price Safe Voyage

from Donnellson, IA

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

I purchased this car seat for my daughter almost a year ago.  She was about 7 months old at the time.  It's a year later, and I still love this car seat.  The straps are easy to adjust, and it's easy to install.  My daughter is still rear facing, and looks so comfortable.  The seat has lots of cushion.  I love how adjustable the straps are, depending on what she is wearing, it's so easy to ensure a perfect fit.  The seat is made by the makers of Britax, but doesn't cost as much.

A very safe carseat at a great price!

from Yacolt, WA

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

I feel so good knowing that my kids are in these seats. I have the peace of mind that they were made by the well-known Britax company, but in my family's price range. I love the fact that the harness adjusts in front, and have found it very easy to adjust the shoulder harness height.  The seat installs quickly and easily in my car, and two of them fit nicely in the back seat.

i dont know if i would buy it again if i had the chance

from Rapid City, SD

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

for the price i thought it was ok but there could have been some improvements to make it more comfortable for the kids.  the price was not to bad for the quality that i recieved and it did hold my kid in place and keep him safe while driving so that is why i have to give this car seat a rating of a three star.

i would perfer to use something a lot more safe

from Lancaster, PA

Comments about Fisher-Price Safe Voyage Convertible Car Seat:

this is not at all good i  had a friend that had got ne and she made a bid mistake the seat belt can undone and snaped when she went for a stop and the baby came right out lucky for her the  mother was holding the baby or there would have been a big lawsuit